Author Topic: DAnti-Cheat System  (Read 16080 times)

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
Re: DAnti-Cheat System
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2007, 08:54:18 pm »
 [DBDUK] server seems to be running it, i'll give it a go 2nite

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2007, 01:06:09 am »
Celery

Group: Members

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The MCY Gay Bar has it if I'm not wrong, but last night a CTF game was blown to hell with laser bombs.

Gee I wonder how this could happen with such a "advanced" anti-cheat program running?

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2007, 01:46:53 am »
Doolittle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I suppose there are those out there that have their own cheats.

I am pretty sure they are just using the SCP.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2007, 03:31:50 am »
Why so mean? Where's the love? Are you out to get me? I have a Rating of 12, which is good, right?
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2007, 04:25:46 am »
Why so mean? Where's the love? Are you out to get me? I have a Rating of 12, which is good, right?

I am not out to "get you" and in fact may be the only member of TKC's staff that has -encouraged- you to attempt what you do.
Also I think I have been the only person -at all- to vote you a "+" on your karma.

I do however find it odd that when I ask for servers running your "program" that you you refuse to reply to my posts.
Afterall do you not want expert testing and swift results or not?

As I said earlyer TKC will keep you busy in your efforts to make a saleable product and you will have ample opportunity to provide upgrades for your customers...as in an hour or so after each of your releases.

Z

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2007, 04:35:43 am »
Well thanks.. I hadn't told you of any servers because I don't know any. I only test it at home and it works so then I release to friends and they say it works or doesn't work. I don't own or run or have admin on any server out there. I just likes tah program honest stuff.

Doolittle
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2007, 05:54:29 am »
Well I just voted you another "+" for you swift and honest post.

On another note however:
Hyrax0740

Still getting F@cked by Bellend on the servers with his cheat 

TKC's ArmA SCP with -secured installer rev 1.0 and two posted 'fixes'- FTW.
The new and improved SCP Installer has been tested and will most likely be publicly available on November 5Th...to keep Victor and Walker...happy!

EDIT: And note that yourself, Maddog and Nutty101 will be -very- busy indeed.
Servers using Nutty's sniffer may expect lag so grate/intense as to just not bother using it.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 06:41:21 am by ZOldDude »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2007, 09:25:51 am »
Doolittle

New version out. If someone is using a known cheat, will now write to server log file as well as tell everyone currently playing.

Doolittle

Wow that was fast and a very novel idea.
Have not tested it yet though.

On November 5Th (Victor and Walkers special day) lets see if it can deal with 10,000 plus "detections" per -each- SCP user per day that changes each time they run the SCP with the latest installer.
If you can detect them all and add them to scanners it should really devote all a servers CPU time to detect....sorry for the people on it trying to play.

It should be interesting don't you agree?
Also the new "invalid ID" part of the new server update Maruk posted today was fun to work with for about 6 minutes.

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2007, 10:14:10 am »
You're almost as wrong as Dick Cheney.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2007, 09:15:11 pm »
Dick Cheney is cool.

I would rather go shooting with him than go for a joyride with Kennedy.

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2007, 09:39:29 pm »
Z. please only continue to quote me if you feel this addon is a threat to your people and you need to warn them about it.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2007, 10:10:33 pm »
"My people"?
I just admin here and comment as I feel.
If that upsets you then stop reading my posts.

Nutty101

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2007, 12:31:04 am »
EDIT: And note that yourself, Maddog and Nutty101 will be -very- busy indeed.
Servers using Nutty's sniffer may expect lag so grate/intense as to just not bother using it.

heh, mine has no lag to it at all.  Thus why it's called a sniffer. Grin. I am also not really detecting anything you are doing to be honest. There are a few things that might alert someone as to funky stuff but overall your safe from me.

Malboeuf [RN]

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2007, 06:04:11 am »
Well you have to recall that Doolitle has NEVER replied with a list of servers running his "program"...not even a list as short ar ONE server.

Phantomware is all it is.

two of our servers are testing it, and its working, it catches all incoming client scripts, very easy to see who is using SCP. It's simmular to our own ACS, and after a few weeks it wont matter if we go with his our ours, the servers will start auto banning unwanted cheat scripts. then we'll share the ban data base and an auto ban FIREWALL program with as many servers as that will run

cheating on servers will revert back to basic ammo trainers only. SCP will be reduced to home local play
and from there we'll push it into other games and put punk buster out of business
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 07:20:26 am by Malboeuf [RN] »
hey any one see any images?

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2007, 04:45:56 pm »
You, nutty, doolittle and walker share one thing in common apart from being anti-cheaters, that's wishful thinking.

One talks about involving Interpol because people don't play the way they are supposed to. Another talks about beating cheats forever, who releases some anticheat attempt that gets beat an hour later. Now you talk about taking punk buster out of business.  :icon_laugh

Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.