Author Topic: Call of Duty  (Read 3697 times)

Trocadero

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Call of Duty
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2004, 02:47:17 am »
ok u add anything else when u go into teh server? or just those 3 things? i finally got it working but its good, but u obiosly got it configured better ;)

Trocadero

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Call of Duty
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2004, 02:48:56 am »
im looking for a trainer aswell,cos the one ive got (pizza summit)

Isnt seem to be working, and its in COd main foler i press the correct buttons to activate it but sheese nothing

FISHY

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Call of Duty
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2004, 03:14:40 am »
Quote from: Vicious
Well, print out the readme and refrence it. It tels you alot of config settings.
But anyway, jsut to get it working, you type /set fire 1 and then /set aim 1, to activate it. From there you can /set esp 1 to see others names and locations. Theres alot of good features, if you need any more help, let me know.

ahh thanks. got it working now  :wink:
OFP til we die and than some. The TKC corperation makes the battlefeild a place of wonders where anythin is possible

[TKC] Br3@k0ut

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • http://www.xxx-team.cjb.net
Call of Duty
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2004, 02:41:13 am »
Can someone explain how to get the aimbot + wallhack running simultaneously? Because when I open the hack's .exe it asks for the MP shortcut and launches the game. So wouldnt it launch it twice?
WTF M8^?

Vicious

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
Call of Duty
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2004, 06:33:09 am »
Quote from: [TKC] Br3@k0ut
Can someone explain how to get the aimbot + wallhack running simultaneously? Because when I open the hack's .exe it asks for the MP shortcut and launches the game. So wouldnt it launch it twice?

The aimbot has a built in wallhack that is almost as good as the stand alone version :wink: