Author Topic: What is up with these damn servers???  (Read 6295 times)

Junkz

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Re: What is up with these damn servers???
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2007, 08:03:10 am »
Stock SCP is totally busted
Sounds like somebody is way behind the times and can't handle the fact he is a crap programmer.

Tell you what...move to CZ and get a job with BI.

Or if you want to be a anti-cheat programmer move to Texas and help program PunkBuster.
They could use some help as each update is bypassed in an hour.

ZZZzzzzzzz You TKC guyz bore me im moving on, Dont wanna play good games that get trashed by scum like you.

Cya  o/
Admins have the right to ban

Junkz

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2007, 08:07:14 am »
BTW, SES are shutting down soon due to your cheat antics, so think yourself HERO's if ya like cus this is where most of the server are gonna end up.
Is this YOUR MISSION ..?   shut down as many servers as you can ..?  Free gaming my ass - stop talking bollocks - put a nade where your mouth is  ;)

I couldnt give shit anymore.
Admins have the right to ban

Nutty101

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2007, 09:14:59 am »
Sounds like somebody is way behind the times and can't handle the fact he is a crap programmer.

Tell you what...move to CZ and get a job with BI.

Or if you want to be a anti-cheat programmer move to Texas and help program PunkBuster.
They could use some help as each update is bypassed in an hour.

Nothing new. PB is pretty much crapo anyway might as well call it securerom.

MyMonkeyisMad

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2007, 05:36:39 pm »
Strange thing is about all this cheating lark is when did it move from being hamless to othe players - i.e making yourself invunerable to actually messing up other players?

Yesterday i got well and truely done by a hacker :icon_cry2 which was funny coz if someone was that crappy to me in real life they'd be sucking through a straw about now.
But since they can hide behind the numerous wires and electronics and distance i guess its tantermount to terrorism really.

Consider yourself terrorists TKC. :icon_devil.

But then this is a game which makes it quite funny. If this were real life i'd be ramming some 9mm rounds into your peverted heads.

Long live TKC.

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2007, 06:06:38 pm »
Strange thing is about all this cheating lark is when did it move from being hamless to othe players - i.e making yourself invunerable to actually messing up other players?

Yesterday i got well and truely done by a hacker :icon_cry2 which was funny coz if someone was that crappy to me in real life they'd be sucking through a straw about now.
But since they can hide behind the numerous wires and electronics and distance i guess its tantermount to terrorism really.

Consider yourself terrorists TKC. :icon_devil.

But then this is a game which makes it quite funny. If this were real life i'd be ramming some 9mm rounds into your peverted heads.

Long live TKC.

You summed it up well when you said "But then this is just a game which makes it quite funny" :icon_thumbsup.

Long Live TKC!

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2007, 09:49:58 pm »
I'll say this as slowly as possible: download SCP, connect to DACS protected server, notice you are caught.

You rebuttal people by saying they should go to English class? You tell people it's their fault the servers crash because they won't take the time to submit scripts which fix your cheat program? Once I finally saw what mental world you lived in, I decided to spend more time far away from youz guys.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 09:56:40 pm by Doolittle »
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2007, 04:51:31 am »
I'll say this as slowly as possible: download SCP, connect to DACS protected server, notice you are caught.

You rebuttal people by saying they should go to English class? You tell people it's their fault the servers crash because they won't take the time to submit scripts which fix your cheat program? Once I finally saw what mental world you lived in, I decided to spend more time far away from youz guys.
SCP V1.0 HAS been detected but not the later versions.
And yet here you are, spending more and more time as ever with us :D Welcome to the family.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2007, 06:41:07 am »
Perhaps I will adopt him...then I will have another son to take fishing.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2007, 07:42:13 am »
Perhaps I will adopt him...then I will have another son to take fishing.
You can adopt me...
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

MyMonkeyisMad

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2007, 07:18:42 pm »
i guess the moral here is if you want to stay hack free and want a "serious" game then join a clan and play on passworded days on private clan servers like ours.

If you play on a public server then you run the gauntlet and take the chance of getting pwned.
I only play on a private passworded server now when i want to put some serious game time in.

If i'm gonna mess about then ill take the chance on a public server and if i get hacked then i get hacked - im not going to suffer for it because:

A. I can reconnect afterwards and carry on.
B. I can just disconnect and play on another server.
C. I can play on our passworded server.
D. I can go play something else.

Its a shame your antics get guys banned who have been "ghosted" i'd though it more honourable to admit that this guys has been hacked by a message on screen to other players after a set amount of time?

but then again i guess the whole idea is to hack and get away with it?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2007, 01:20:51 am »
i guess the moral here is if you want to stay hack free and want a "serious" game then join a clan and play on passworded days on private clan servers like ours.

Unless it is a game "protected" by PunkBuster...then a passworded server does no good and also opens it to ALOT of abuse even a reformat.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2007, 11:02:11 am »

Unless it is a game "protected" by PunkBuster...then a passworded server does no good and also opens it to ALOT of abuse even a reformat.
How so? What's wrong with PB's pws?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2007, 05:06:56 pm »
I am never going to say how.
It's best that those who know never tell the public and the same with the GameSpy browser exploits.

In the poll for a CoD section I said I might make the tools for PB up for d/l but some of those tools would lead to destruction so I have changed my mind.

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 05, 2007, 09:20:56 am »
I am never going to say how.
It's best that those who know never tell the public and the same with the GameSpy browser exploits.

In the poll for a CoD section I said I might make the tools for PB up for d/l but some of those tools would lead to destruction so I have changed my mind.
Your only one man Z. Well at least I hope your a man. I'm not relieved nor disappointed that don't wish to share some of your Anti-PB tools as I never play with PB on nor have it on my system as I personally think it's a waste of space. But I am sure that some cheaters will be sighing and some anti-cheaters will be celebrating about your decision to not release your exquisite tools ;)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #59 on: December 05, 2007, 11:53:38 am »
The tools need to also come with a list of PB function,calls,commands etc....and useing part of that you could do real damage to any server useing PB.

You don't even need to connect to the game or even own the game...just know the address and port of a server.

No PB tools from me.