Author Topic: About November 5th...  (Read 7386 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: About November 5th...
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2007, 08:21:03 am »
On all these days your existence is illegal.. not just the 5th.

I bet you have brown eyes...'cuase you have to be so full of crap it's to the top of your ears.

Have you ever told the truth in your whole life?

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2007, 08:23:15 am »
Nothing happened.

Just as expected.

Where the hell is walker? He's probably avoiding the forums because he realized he was talking total jack.

According to the AP news release he is in Kofi's "rehabilitation" program.  :wink2
http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=6907.0

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
  • fuck shit wtf is happening
    • View Profile
    • the harrasment authority
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2007, 06:26:05 pm »
Well, thanks for thanking me.  :icon_cry2

Alan: d3dsh33p, shouldn't you be raging ArmA?
d3dsh33p: they gotz the DACS so i've moved on

they got whut?

oh you mean there are many other game out there beside arma to be raged

IllAssembly

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2007, 01:15:08 am »
wait a second correct me if im wrong, but  :icon_sick is doolittle actually trying to say there are going to be cops raiding the arma cheaters and TKC?? :icon_laugh :icon_idiot  :icon_laugh

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2007, 05:55:52 am »
If I said that then you must have said "I will never cheat". So -1 User Rating to you!
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
  • fuck shit wtf is happening
    • View Profile
    • the harrasment authority
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2007, 06:15:34 pm »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2007, 09:44:07 pm »
http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard311/ikonboard.cgi?s=82de742308533aba3ab748aa595e762a;act=ST;f=64;t=69625

Just wait untill everyone is on patch 1.09....muhahahah!
All the non-public things along with the new keychanger have been held back and waiting for this patch.
Pehaps they...then TKC...can release durring the Xmas season?

strykir

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2007, 11:05:24 pm »
http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard311/ikonboard.cgi?s=82de742308533aba3ab748aa595e762a;act=ST;f=64;t=69625

All the non-public things along with the new keychanger have been held back and waiting for this patch.
LOL you sad old man.

Nutty101

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2007, 01:18:34 am »

Will the game still be going by then? All the new crap getting released will take most the players from the game i bet.

Junkz

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2007, 08:41:32 am »

I really dont understand what TKC is trying to accomplish here, Cus all i see is reckless behaviour - harassment and making players not play MP.
So whats the reason for this school boy bulling stuff...?
Why cant you guys play your own server with all your SCP stuff..?
All i see is a bunch of guys making little program + scripts to pick on innocent players that just wanna play by the rules of that server, If they didnt want to play by them rules they wouldnt be there.

So i am gonna ask nicely here haunt your own places and leave the innocent alone, Your making any statements, your not impressing people your making them waste there money on a product thats been over run by your SCP.
SERVERS COST - THE GAME COSTS - PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING BECAUSE OF YOUR ACTIONS and all you can do is mock them like they are at fault.

Admins have the right to ban

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2007, 09:22:03 am »
Here here! By the way, SCP is completely detectable, in case you didn't know Junkz. And a lot of servers are set up to reject people running it.
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

Junkz

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2007, 05:37:15 am »
Here here! By the way, SCP is completely detectable, in case you didn't know Junkz. And a lot of servers are set up to reject people running it.

Yeah been following your threads for awhile doolittle  -  still finishing off this 4u-server shut down thats cost alot of people alot of money - SES will be back soon with a brand new SUPER DUPER quad core server (BOUGHT OF COURSE)   ;)

Our old box can just about run teamspeak now due to heat damage   :(  oh well she lasted us 3 years   :P
Admins have the right to ban

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2007, 09:50:54 pm »
SES will be back soon with a brand new SUPER DUPER quad core server
A single Intel quad core cpu is what you ment...not a true HPC/Super computer like a Cray XT5 which uses allot of AMD Native Quad Core CPU's.

There is a reason people who need -real- HPC's don't use Intel CPU's.

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2007, 12:33:35 am »

can you give me a list of servers to try?

I havent experienced any difficulties using my SCP so far, though i could have by chance not stumbled across any yet...

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2007, 03:25:02 am »
SES will be back soon with a brand new SUPER DUPER quad core server
A single Intel quad core cpu is what you ment...not a true HPC/Super computer like a Cray XT5 which uses allot of AMD Native Quad Core CPU's.

There is a reason people who need -real- HPC's don't use Intel CPU's.
http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=6930.0