Author Topic: About November 5th...  (Read 7382 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: About November 5th...
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2007, 09:38:00 pm »
November 5th...

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2007, 11:44:01 pm »
You have to understand these guys lack morals, not brains, which is a far greater travesty.

Yeah, let's bring on the middle ages and its "morals".

Morale? What's morally correct or not is just another word for your own opinion camouflaged in an "objective" way.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

XX55XX

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2007, 11:55:19 pm »
Hmmm....

Overall think of the 5th of November as a Giant Flash Mob effect of loads of gamers getting together to raise a fuss. It is the way that you get crimes that are being ignored raised in the public conscious.

The 5th of November is a date for all games to band together to raise awareness of the problem by contacting the police to ask what is happening with existing cases; contact your local politician to get them involved and if cases are not successful to change the laws so become successful; contact media to create a buzz around the subject.

Contact your local politician... What utter nonsense. I doubt if the representative nor senator of my district will ever respond to "Help, please pass a bill to stop game hacking!" The world has better news to focus on, like the recent attack on African Union peacekeepers in Darfur, or the crackdown in the Burma... I'd be damned if the evening news has a top story on November 5th that says, "Gamers band against hacking" or "Capitol Hill discusses new anti-cheating bill in video games". Lol.

How can one create a "media buzz" about a subject so obscure that probably about 75% of the population will not even understand nor care?

Even you, Doolittle, will think that this is nonsense in many regards.

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
  • fuck shit wtf is happening
    • View Profile
    • the harrasment authority
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2007, 02:12:10 am »
well i hope they do get media attention they seem to want so bad

attracts more people and creates a much more fun climate

shit... 4chan (the truely "my balls havnt dropped" croud) became known as some elite anonymous hackers thx to fox news, when in reality if you check out their youtube videos they're little more than 14 to 20 years olds who like anime and appearently fat girls...

we typicly over at g0t run all the women off, cept the ones who can take our vidchat (we treat those ones nice for obvious reasons)

so lets hope they get the attention they deserve, it will only attract more of the types we want, and make the opposition that much more frustrated..

ahh life is grand :)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2007, 02:17:33 am by d3dsh33p »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2007, 04:55:57 am »
I have morals.
They are just not the same as some other people would like to impose upon me...I just can't agree with some peoples fascist minded personal morals and stand against such things.

The "State" does not own or control me and never will.
Disagreements and conflict of personal outlook like politics and religion can be dealt with via contact with others...never by the force of the States power or threat.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2007, 10:46:52 pm »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2007, 10:58:29 pm »
Look for more cheats to be released later today....both updated SCP as well as memory trainers.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2007, 11:04:29 pm »
Yea, there'll be some releases today. The updated SCP for instance (but installer will come tomorrow).

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2007, 11:12:04 pm »
Yea, there'll be some releases today. The updated SCP for instance (but installer will come tomorrow).
http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=6907.0

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2007, 11:57:22 pm »
Lol BIS MP section is silent. Where's walker. We would like a comment  :icon_laugh

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2007, 01:23:32 am »
We do not jump on your command. Nice to see you guys took note of the date though. Tomorrows the 6th.. then the 7th, etc. On all these days your existence is illegal.. not just the 5th.
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2007, 01:34:17 am »
You're no fan of freedom of speech aren't you?

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2007, 02:50:34 am »
We do not jump on your command. Nice to see you guys took note of the date though. Tomorrows the 6th.. then the 7th, etc. On all these days your existence is illegal.. not just the 5th.

LOL

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2007, 04:19:58 am »
Well, thanks for thanking me.  :icon_cry2

Alan: d3dsh33p, shouldn't you be raging ArmA?
d3dsh33p: they gotz the DACS so i've moved on
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 04:25:04 am by Doolittle »
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

XX55XX

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2007, 06:42:37 am »
Nothing happened.

Just as expected.

Where the hell is walker? He's probably avoiding the forums because he realized he was talking total jack.