Author Topic: Rumour Control (TKC vs BIS)  (Read 7051 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: Rumour Control (TKC vs BIS)
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2007, 07:23:28 am »
You can delete that account.
Well I would prefer to understand if the forum software is working correctly or if you just forgot the other email password/account.

If it is just the account you forgot just PM myself or another Admin and we will inform you of the address....can't help you with a forgotten password for such an email account of course.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2007, 12:24:55 pm »
The servers I was playing on weren't protected by Doolittle's System.

i am betting with anybody 100 $ the doolittle system doesn  t exist :)

Ill take anyone on this bet.. Il even set up his anti cheat on my server and invite all you folks there.

I wont take that it dosent exist, but I will take the bet that it dosent work.

Sounds like a safe bet to me.
Binkster...doesn't the forum work when you tell it you lost your password or did you forget which email address you used for that other account?

Anyhow here is a CNN article to read over:
http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=6783.0
Kinda like running around naked is fun but you dont do it in the public.
Yes.... Of course not  :icon_shifty
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

Nutty101

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2007, 01:14:33 am »

What?? I do it all the time. Everyone should be nude if you ask me. It's so much easier and more comfortable if everyone is nude.

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2007, 05:24:59 pm »
Until your car breaks down in the middle of nowhere on a cold winter night lol :icon_razz2

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
  • fuck shit wtf is happening
    • View Profile
    • the harrasment authority
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2007, 06:49:27 pm »

What?? I do it all the time. Everyone should be nude if you ask me. It's so much easier and more comfortable if everyone is nude.

oh man i just thought of my neighbor's asses... there are too many old people around :(

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2007, 07:19:32 pm »
no need to worry, bet theres enuff sagging skin to protect their dignity  :icon_biggrin2

Nutty101

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2007, 11:34:47 pm »
oh man i just thought of my neighbor's asses... there are too many old people around :(

Haha! I don't even know the people who live around me and I have been there 10 years now. laugh. Though it is funny you thought of their asses. Saggy with wrinkles. yummm

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2007, 09:56:34 am »
More of the same "TKC is crashing servers" bullshit:
Hyrax0740

Group: Members

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey doolittle the server got hacked with your addon, ill send ya the logs, they must of updated the SCP but killed the server  running for 13 hours:(

Hey dude if you looked at the SCP you would see -nothing- in it crashes servers.
If you can't see that for yourself,or take -my- word for it then listen to some of the most trusted ArmA server/clan people in the game:
RN Escobar

Group: Members

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
it might not be the SCP, there is another method mentioned on the KFC forums, which has been known to crash servers, some console hack.

KFC have suggested that this not be used as it causes server crashes, and that is not part of their creed, apparently 

By they way tell that idiot Placebo to stop giving TKC's credit to KFC which is another cheat group that deals with other games.

If NOT then I will see to it that KFC is allowed to mirror all our ArmA cheats...and you can figure out what any newcomers to ArmA reading your forums will be doing in short order!

Then again TKC's ArmA cheats are also found on Gameburnworld,Gamecopyworld,MPC and about 6 other sites already.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 10:06:20 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2007, 12:14:02 pm »
Why do you care if people are using your cheat to crash servers or not? According to you, anything goes!

You can crash it by spawning a zillion objects. Or did you guys not think of that?
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2007, 01:21:57 pm »
Why do you care if people are using your cheat to crash servers or not? According to you, anything goes!

You can crash it by spawning a zillion objects. Or did you guys not think of that?
A zillion sure is a lot.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

strykir

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2007, 02:46:08 pm »
By they way tell that idiot Placebo to stop giving TKC's credit to KFC which is another cheat group that deals with other games.
Never heard of them. Anyway, why don't you tell him?
If you don't want to then show me where KFC's website is so I can prove it to him.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2007, 03:34:45 pm »

People are using the game to crash itself. If you move around to all cities at the same time in evo some servers might "crash". Ie. the serverside game software crashes. The SCP is just a part of the game. The SCP doesn't crash anything.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2007, 07:48:03 pm »
People using the XAM Mod (that nobody bitchs about) is what cuase clients and server crashs.
Why complain about TKC when one of your "good friends" is the shitty programmer who is cuaseing the trouble?

While I am talking about shity programmers...DOOLITTLE as you can tell the code "you wrote" (copied from king6) does not stop the SCP users who change a simple word/line does it?!

Z said:
Official game forums are filled with anti-cheaters bitching about TKC...

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin