Author Topic: Rumour Control (TKC vs BIS)  (Read 8576 times)

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
Rumour Control (TKC vs BIS)
« on: October 01, 2007, 06:14:27 pm »
Spotted this comment on one of my stage6 video. It's from that DeanoBeano guy I think.

Is it true that your only trying to ruin bohemia interactive because they pulled there support out of an editing website you once started ?

Wow, who the hell made that one up?

Source: http://stage6.divx.com/user/TKCwesker/video/1672081/ArmA:-Signed-Servers-cracked

The Illusive Man

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: Rumour Control (TKC vs BIS)
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 07:54:12 pm »
Spotted this comment on one of my stage6 video. It's from that DeanoBeano guy I think.

Is it true that your only trying to ruin bohemia interactive because they pulled there support out of an editing website you once started ?

Wow, who the hell made that one up?

Source: http://stage6.divx.com/user/TKCwesker/video/1672081/ArmA:-Signed-Servers-cracked

I just read the comments on the stage6 site.
He's a compleat idiot.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 08:01:08 pm »
 :icon_laugh

Trying to ruin BIS? What a load of crap looks like these anti-cheaters will say anything to discredit TKC be it true or not!

Check out the BIS forum if you want to see ppl trying to ruin BIS, theres enough moaners and whiners there aleady...

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2007, 12:56:43 am »
Why would anyone try to discredit TKC? They have no "credit" to begin with! You only discredit something that is good.
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2007, 01:42:15 am »
Why would anyone try to discredit TKC? They have no "credit" to begin with! You only discredit something that is good.

Well the only one that I see in this thread that has no "creditability" -at the moment- is yourself.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

fartface

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2007, 01:50:43 am »
Doolittle is spot on there, you cant discredit people with no credit to begin with.  Also with regards to ruining BIS, take a look at one of your fellow members posts concerning torrents of hacked Queens gambit on your forums.  With the oh i wont download this as i will pay for my copy yet i will still advertise the fact you can get it for free.  Hmmm anyone could upload a torrent with a virus embedded in queens gambit couldnt they?  The mind wonders,  Shall we?  Shouldnt we  :icon_laugh

chulbar

• First Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2007, 01:59:08 am »

Absolutely spot on.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2007, 02:27:11 am »

Well the only one that I see in this thread that has no "creditability" -at the moment- is yourself.

I give you this example:
We should not really dismiss Doolittle's attempt at an anti-cheat until it is seen in action.

All I see are posts on BI and new/unknown first posters here talking about it.
No source I would trust has reported it.
An invite for testing and movie making was put forth by myself with -no reply- either in public or via PM.

File this under Phantom ware until people can see it in action.
Until then I stand by my statement:

It's a fake...nothing but anti-cheat propaganda.
Now if you want me to say you have "creditability" then you need to respond with something other than a link to a post on the BI forums that "claims" some program.
Post a list of servers running this phantom ware or be seen as a lier in sane peoples minds.

Doolittle is spot on there, you cant discredit people with no credit to begin with.  Also with regards to ruining BIS, take a look at one of your fellow members posts concerning torrents of hacked Queens gambit on your forums.  With the oh i wont download this as i will pay for my copy yet i will still advertise the fact you can get it for free.
Fartface...you like Victor and Walker are a compleat idiots in my mind.
Your posts here of "cheat free public servers for two weeks" are clearly a lie the same as Walker claiming that the "law" is investigating "TK's and cheaters".
If you and Doolittle were correct then this site would be overwhelmed with posts for a "software fix" from TKC.

I bet your one of the numb brains that posted in this thread which Dwarden started after having LOCKED the other threads...who can't post along the SUBJECT that he put forth.
http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard311/ikonboard.cgi?s=004d151127ef6e491ea3b72fe3c51e3f;act=ST;f=73;t=68559
To this moment not a single post in that thread deals with the subject and terms he layed down...just the same bullshit that he had to lock the other threads over.

Walker takes the cake.
As a leader of a website that has not UPDATED it's self in almost 3 years he acts like he is both a lawyer and Gods Truth.
---> His website/clan does not even support ArmA <---
Fucking fool.

Oh...I posted the thread about the QG torrent.
Do you have a problem with reporting public information or the comments in that thread?
If you do then blow off Fascist Pig.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 02:50:14 am by ZOldDude »

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2007, 02:40:51 am »
It's not our responsibility to make some companies make profit. We do what we do here. That is, playing games our way and we like it. We don't ruin any games we play, in our opinion. We prolong them. Reject the rules and think yourself and you'll see what I mean. A whole new world of what games are about opens. A whole new level of gaming. Enlightenment.

We usually don't censor or lock things on these forums. If someone wants to post a torrent description it's completely ok.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2007, 02:58:39 am »

Trying to ruin BIS? What a load of crap looks like these anti-cheaters will say anything to discredit TKC be it true or not!

Check out the BIS forum if you want to see ppl trying to ruin BIS, theres enough moaners and whiners there aleady...

The BI site is filled with people who claim TKC is trying to "destroy" BI.
Add all those posters up and you get TWO brain cells among them all...and the big one is beating up the small one!
(edited spelling)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 03:22:05 am by ZOldDude »

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2007, 03:23:24 am »
Mullah Omar, this weekend, on two different occasions I had someone connect to a server I was playing on, lock up our keyboards and then disconnect right away. Didn't prolong the game for anyone on the server. Had to quit out actually. And you're proud of this kind of activity?
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

fartface

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2007, 03:34:47 am »
Fartface...you like Victor and Walker are a compleat idiots in my mind

How about reading that back to yourself and maybe learn how to type my Queens English!  Its "complete"...... thank you and its "IDIOT"  due to the fact "idiots" is plural which in simpleton terms  (youself and your members) means more then one...

Yeah i have a problem with you informing people of copied games on torrents, but im pretty sure all people who download the torrent will in fact get a nice surprise and have you guys to thank them for the information  :icon_laugh

Also its the gods truth i played on a public server for 2 sweet weeks (and still playing on it now) awww dont worry about the failings, im sure mummy and daddy felt the same way watching you grow up  :icon_laugh
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 03:48:57 am by fartface »

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2007, 03:44:27 am »
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2007, 04:15:14 am »
Fartface...you like Victor and Walker are a compleat idiots in my mind

How about reading that back to yourself and maybe learn how to type my Queens English!  Its "complete"...... thank you and its "IDIOT"  due to the fact "idiots" is plural which in simpleton terms  (youself and your members) means more then one...

Yeah i have a problem with you informing people of copied games on torrents, but im pretty sure all people who download the torrent will in fact get a nice surprise and have you guys to thank them for the information  :icon_laugh

Also its the gods truth i played on a public server for 2 sweet weeks (and still playing on it now) awww dont worry about the failings, im sure mummy and daddy felt the same way watching you grow up  :icon_laugh

Is that all you can do is "bag" on spelling?
Remember that England (subjects) and the USA (free people) are two countries separated by a common language and the same words are NOT spelled the same way 100% of the time.

While we on the subject try correcting your EIGHT misspellings fool.

While I am at it:
...learn how to type my Queens English!
Go lick your Queens ass Mr. Subject.
She sure failed teaching you how to spell.

Yeah i have a problem with you informing people of copied games on torrents
Too damn bad.
After your done licking your Queens ass you can do the same for my free Californian ass you Fascist minded slave.
Wait...forget that,I don't want to get whatever is making you so brain dead.

I bet your Walker and just afraid to let people know when you post here...typical coward.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 04:25:04 am by ZOldDude »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2007, 04:33:28 am »
Also its the gods truth i played on a public server for 2 sweet weeks (and still playing on it now)
Oh changing your story now...no longer "cheat free".
We all knew that already.

awww dont worry about the failings, im sure mummy and daddy felt the same way watching you grow up
Well unlike your parents (did you really have two?) BOTH of mine taught me how to spell and live a free life unlike your parent(s) and Queen.

PS: you had 3 misspellings in the quote above Mr. Subject.