Author Topic: anyone wana play?  (Read 3043 times)

CoLT

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
anyone wana play?
« on: September 23, 2007, 02:38:33 am »
wana play arma?  hit me up on here or on my vent   208.100.52.94   3793   

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
Re: anyone wana play?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 09:16:44 pm »
How exactly do cheaters play with each other? Is there any point? If you both have god mode on...

Doolittle
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 09:39:42 pm »
How exactly do cheaters play with each other? Is there any point? If you both have god mode on...

Doolittle
It depends.
Me and d3dsheep managed to prevent any air units from taking off by setting up a perimeter around each teams base with AA zombies.
Damn it was fun watching them crash and burn.

Or sometimes as a team we set up ambush points where we just wait for friendly units to pass through and then open heavy fire on them from multiple directions.

It's actually a new level of fun.

The Illusive Man

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2007, 04:49:23 am »
Fun for who? Certainly never the other guy.

I bet if the other guy couldn't even see what you were doing (i.e. only createVehicleLocal worked) and had no idea you were even there, you'd just dry up and fade away.

Doolittle
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2007, 05:17:18 am »
Fun for who? Certainly never the other guy.
Fun for us. Getting killed isn't fun, but it's part of the game. If you're not prepared to die in game then don't play... Pretty simple isn't it.

you'd just dry up and fade away.
I very much doubt that. I can write a book on fun methods of play, the majority of them require no cheat aid.

The Illusive Man

bando

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • where i am?
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2007, 05:48:01 am »
Or sometimes as a team we set up ambush points where we just wait for friendly units to pass through and then open heavy fire on them from multiple directions.

ahahah lol

Junkz

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2007, 08:30:04 am »
best fun ever is [TKC] NooBcheater Banned   :P

Why kill when you can kick and ban  ;)
Admins have the right to ban

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2007, 08:47:07 am »
Why kill when you can kick and ban
The thing is that unskilled admin are kicking and banning people who aren't the problem makers...while TKC members do as they wish whenever they wish and nothing can be done about them.

Soon they will have banned all the 1,000 on-line players who are NOT cheating.  :icon_rolleyes2

So much for BI SIG PROTECTED servers:
http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=6757.0

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Junkz

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2007, 09:22:06 am »
Why kill when you can kick and ban
The thing is that unskilled admin are kicking and banning people who aren't the problem makers...while TKC members do as they wish whenever they wish and nothing can be done about them.

Soon they will have banned all the 1,000 on-line players who are NOT cheating.  :icon_rolleyes2

So much for BI SIG PROTECTED servers:
http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=6757.0

Do as you wish is a nice way of putting it but 90% of those 1000 do like to play by the rules unlike TKC who wish for total freedom, no admins, no rules, or what ever other reason you come up with.

banning all 1000 user = impossible, It will never get to that stage

i just hate the way u go around things forcing others to your ways.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2007, 10:41:08 am »
I have never forced anyone to do anything.
As far as 90% of people NOT cheating in ArmA...I think your a bit off in your estimate.
There are mirrors of the TKC cheats on numerous URLs including Gameburn/Gamecopyworld.com with total d/l's equal to -above- the amount of players tracked on-line by Jerry Hooper's tools.

In fact if you were to be honest you would admit to having a copy of all the cheats yourself,and having tested them on-line.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Junkz

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2007, 01:01:09 pm »
I have never forced anyone to do anything.
As far as 90% of people NOT cheating in ArmA...I think your a bit off in your estimate.
There are mirrors of the TKC cheats on numerous URLs including Gameburn/Gamecopyworld.com with total d/l's equal to -above- the amount of players tracked on-line by Jerry Hooper's tools.

In fact if you were to be honest you would admit to having a copy of all the cheats yourself,and having tested them on-line.

because you have spread your little script pack around all those sites doesnt mean alot of people have downloaded them. (stats mean shit to me)

As for me having download or even tried your cheats i will have to say i have never or will ever download or even use cheats to gain advantage or go beyond what the game allows me to do at the time of play.  A bit like you huh ?

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2007, 01:47:37 pm »
Few clicks of the key changer and NooBcheater is back.
I guess that's the fun part about being banned, you get to surprise everyone on your return.

The Illusive Man

Junkz

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2007, 03:26:46 pm »
Start Arma - Join server - get banned - close down ArmA - run ID changer - Start Arma - Join server - get banned - close down ArmA - run ID changer - Start Arma - Join server - get banned - close down ArmA ..
I see a very boring pattern emerging here  ;)
If i used arma like this i would of uninstalled it within 2-3 days and played little kitty's island adventure (south park Joke  ;))

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2007, 03:39:03 pm »
If i used arma like this i would of uninstalled it within 2-3 days and played little kitty's island adventure (south park Joke  ;))
:icon_laugh
Nice one.

The Illusive Man

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2007, 12:21:20 am »
Few clicks of the key changer and NooBcheater is back.
I guess that's the fun part about being banned, you get to surprise everyone on your return.

Come back,list the admin who kicked you,spoof his ID # and -beg- for him to ban you!