Author Topic: anyone wana play?  (Read 2952 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: anyone wana play?
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2007, 09:38:18 pm »
It's a fake...nothing but anti-cheat propaganda.  :icon_rolleyes2

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

XX55XX

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2007, 03:27:31 am »
We should not really dismiss Doolittle's attempt at an anti-cheat until it is seen in action. It might be bona-fide.

Really, Doolittle, how many requests have you recieved for your anti-cheat measures so far? 10, maybe? And if so, it would be beneficial to allow TKC to test it for themselves to ensure that you are not bullshitting people here.

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2007, 04:05:31 am »
It's not an anti-cheat. It's anti-jerk.

Just kidding. No, what it is is like Bush's foreign policy, which I completely disagree with. Kill your neighbor before they have a chance to do anything against you. If you try to use a cheat then you will be... given plenty of time to think about that action.
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2007, 07:10:05 am »
We should not really dismiss Doolittle's attempt at an anti-cheat until it is seen in action.

All I see are posts on BI and new/unknown first posters here talking about it.
No source I would trust has reported it.
An invite for testing and movie making was put forth by myself with -no reply- either in public or via PM.

File this under Phantom ware until people can see it in action.
Until then I stand by my statement:
It's a fake...nothing but anti-cheat propaganda.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2007, 09:49:02 pm »
Here is my official post about it.
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

fartface

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2007, 10:37:46 pm »
Ive been on a few servers now and have played cheat free games all night for at least a few weeks now,  Really have been enjoying myself too and its nice for us REAL players to have the last laugh at you feeble wankstains, seems you gimps arent as clever as you think you are.   :icon_laugh

Also i have noticed a few forums now where you have rustled a few feathers and a hell of a lot of people are on your case, shame you cant spawn a few zombies in real life to give you some form of protection.

I really feel sorry for ya!  Well i pity you for being such losers.

:icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh 

CoLT

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2007, 01:53:23 am »
LoL @ fartface,REAL players huh,Its a game fool,Thers nothing REAL about it.And dont pity us,pity yourself for taking a"game" so seriously.

bando

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • where i am?
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2007, 06:40:53 am »
It's a fake...nothing but anti-cheat propaganda.  :icon_rolleyes2

seems so

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2007, 08:44:11 pm »
LoL @ fartface,REAL players huh,Its a game fool,Thers nothing REAL about it.And dont pity us,pity yourself for taking a"game" so seriously.

touche!