Author Topic: Making money off of you  (Read 7820 times)

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
Re: Making money off of you
« Reply #75 on: September 28, 2007, 01:55:44 am »
Because people like you are too busy bashing us and seeing what you want to see, rather than whats actually there.

Okay, I'll call your bluff. What do you see actually being there? How are you defining your actions in your mind?
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

Evillor

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 28, 2007, 02:23:11 am »
Because people like you are too busy bashing us and seeing what you want to see, rather than whats actually there.

Okay, I'll call your bluff. What do you see actually being there? How are you defining your actions in your mind?

Call my bluff? no bluff there at all. It was a simple statement. You (meaning all judgmental people who bash the people here) have decided we are the scum of the earth,  no matter what we say its wrong.  One of Z's posts, he said he owns some cheat free servers and he admins them correctly. What did he get? "what gives you the right to own a cheat free server".  Case and point.

bando

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • where i am?
« Reply #77 on: September 28, 2007, 02:53:39 am »
"the scum of the earth" loOl

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 28, 2007, 05:56:05 am »
What is it you say? What is it you are doing? What say you?

I don't bash people. I bash people's actions. Hate the sin, not the sinner.
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

Junkz

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 28, 2007, 06:31:05 am »
A cheater admin that doesnt cheat, owns a few cheat free servers yet supports all the cheats ???
This is getting confusing  :icon_o_o

What statment are TKC trying to put across to us non cheaters ??
Admins have the right to ban

bando

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • where i am?
« Reply #80 on: September 28, 2007, 06:51:32 am »
A cheater admin that doesnt cheat, owns a few cheat free servers yet supports all the cheats ???
This is getting confusing  :icon_o_o

cheaters are also players like you , but they re just adding some more fun to the game.
can be taken as selfishness to u but just give it a try , you will enjoy it too!

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 28, 2007, 10:14:24 am »
What is it you say? What is it you are doing? What say you?

I don't bash people. I bash people's actions. Hate the sin, not the sinner.
Hate the game not the player.

When you think about it your the one thats got the problem with what we do so your the one with the problem not us.

This is getting confusing  icon_o_o

I assume your talking about Z. Well I guess he cheats for pleasure as he isn't as much a heckler as the rest of us are. Being a moderator on a cheat forum doesn't necessarily mean he cheats. In the end it's his word that is his reasoning so wait for his reply.

TKC are NOT trying to put any statement out there to anti-cheaters. There's no message there. We don't cheat for recognition (cheat makers make cheats sometimes for recognition) or to try and look cool or to try and impress some people. Real cheats don't cheat for any of those reasons. They cheat for fun. To get something better than just the plain old game that they have played for days/weeks/months or even years.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 28, 2007, 10:05:18 pm »
When you think about it your the one thats got the problem with what we do so your the one with the problem not us.

Just like police have a problem with crime. Just like the military has a problem with IEDs. Etc.

XX55XX

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 29, 2007, 03:17:01 am »
It's a damn video game, either you start finding a decent private ArmA server or play another game. But I do appreciate it that our friend Doolittle is actually trying to do something about it rather than whine about it. I applaud that. But eventually, all of the leisure activities we do lose their luster and we do other things instead...

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 29, 2007, 08:21:52 am »

Just like police have a problem with crime. Just like the military has a problem with IEDs. Etc.
The comparatives don't have anything to do with each other. If you didn't spend as much time on here as you do and you invest that wasted whining time in something like improving your so called 'anti-cheat' you might get somewhere. The police on the other hand don't spend time abusing the drug dealers, robbers etc (physically yes, verbally no :P). They do something about crime well for some cops they at least try and make a change. Your not helping anyone except probably your sexual fantasies by coming in enemy territory and complaining. All talk no show mate.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

strykir

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 29, 2007, 03:03:15 pm »

The comparatives don't have anything to do with each other. If you didn't spend as much time on here as you do and you invest that wasted whining time in something like improving your so called 'anti-cheat' you might get somewhere. The police on the other hand don't spend time abusing the drug dealers, robbers etc (physically yes, verbally no :P). They do something about crime well for some cops they at least try and make a change. Your not helping anyone except probably your sexual fantasies by coming in enemy territory and complaining. All talk no show mate.
12/13 year old kid trying to act smart on the internet :icon_rolleyes2 Don't embarrass yourself. He is doing something about it.
"sexual fantasies"? What? You have no idea what's going on so stop talking bullshit. You wont be enjoying ArmA for much longer anyway :icon_laugh
It's not like you do anything here anyway, you just download cheats that someone else has made.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #86 on: September 29, 2007, 11:46:25 pm »
You wont be enjoying ArmA for much longer anyway
Why is that?
It's not like you do anything here anyway, you just download cheats that someone else has made.
Hmmm...he knows how to program and has done work in other -more populated- games.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

strykir

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 30, 2007, 12:58:54 am »
Why is that?
Nothing :icon_rolleyes2
Hmmm...he knows how to program and has done work in other -more populated- games.
But he's still a cheater :icon_razz2

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #88 on: September 30, 2007, 01:18:57 am »
Yeah you have a point there...but he can party till he pukes!

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 30, 2007, 02:14:11 pm »
Why is that?
Nothing :icon_rolleyes2
But he's still a cheater :icon_razz2
Heckler* I don't cheat in ArmA much anymore I just heckle because it's more fun :D