Author Topic: HARDWARE BANNED???? help!  (Read 1905 times)

shooter420

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: HARDWARE BANNED???? help!
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2007, 07:52:45 pm »
Probably some fault with fade, try the no-cd. gamecopyworld.com

12,4 Ghz?  :icon_o_o
ty and yea over clocked core quatro is the way to go. Thank you w2 check!
It sounds to me like you have over clocked the CPU to 3.1Ghz and multiplied by 4 (because it's quad)
It don't work like that dude.
The cores only act as separate pipelines meaning data going to the CPU don't have to be sent in a single file order. The speed gains are taken advantage of when the application is multi threaded or multitasked.

Good example was the other day when I was playing ArmA and the scheduled virus scan started in the background. It was only when I finished the game I noticed scan running. If that had happened on my single core CPU the game would of lagged up reeeally bad.
hey new asus mother board equals two core quatro's running. sooooo...

shooter420

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2007, 07:57:08 pm »
and no im not from aussie, and didnt know that i would recieve replys from jerk's i didnt intend to start and arguemnt only need'ed help and i got it thank you wesker alot got my game working with the no cd fix! i apreachiate that, but all the are you stupid hardware banned smart ass reply's from the others you need to grow up, because none of that was even close to neccasary, again thank you wesker got my game working, you can join my ts with my other friends we have a huge group of people on it and got our own server running for us to try out our modified scripts ur completly welcome to come just pm me.

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2007, 08:05:52 pm »
Glad it worked.
Thanks for the offer, I'll hold it in consideration bud.  :icon_thumbsup

The Illusive Man

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
  • fuck shit wtf is happening
    • View Profile
    • the harrasment authority
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2007, 03:38:39 am »
and no im not from aussie, and didnt know that i would recieve replys from jerk's i didnt intend to start and arguemnt only need'ed help and i got it thank you wesker alot got my game working with the no cd fix! i apreachiate that, but all the are you stupid hardware banned smart ass reply's from the others you need to grow up, because none of that was even close to neccasary, again thank you wesker got my game working, you can join my ts with my other friends we have a huge group of people on it and got our own server running for us to try out our modified scripts ur completly welcome to come just pm me.

hahha aw man don't take offense, it was funny to see a thread in an arma section to see the topic name tho

and remember