Author Topic: HARDWARE BANNED???? help!  (Read 2428 times)

shooter420

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
HARDWARE BANNED???? help!
« on: September 16, 2007, 02:56:16 pm »
Well im playing a server with 3 other friends of mine we are supporting tkc scripts having a great time, all the sudden the server crashe's and us 4 were last left in the room at the time, when we got back to server list not one server showed up, I restarted my computer , modem , and changed my key, still not one server will show up for me or my 3 friends. We are anxious to get back on and would appreachiate it greatly if someone would reply with a helpful comment on how to solve this problem. I don't know if I was ip banned or hardware banned, ''IDK'' if this has happened to anyone else please tell me how can I fix this or if it's unfixable. thank you. Any help would be very much needed at this time of wanting to enjoy my game.   :-)

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
Re: HARDWARE BANNED???? help!
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 03:41:01 pm »
I think there were gamespy problems of sorts yesterday. Try again today and see if it works now.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

shooter420

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 03:54:10 pm »
I think there were gamespy problems of sorts yesterday. Try again today and see if it works now.
yes ty for the reply i checked bis forums seem's like all gamespy server's crashed and armed assault servers deticated or not rely on game spy to apear as a dedicated server to the puplic , lol i already changed my ip adress 3 times my key more then i can count , thank god it's not just me it's every one. so every one be patient and wait for gamepsy to get their shit together.

shooter420

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 04:35:02 pm »
well I still don't see one server on my list??? :-(
  fucking gay spy arcade....

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
  • fuck shit wtf is happening
    • View Profile
    • the harrasment authority
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2007, 06:20:19 pm »
hahahha hardware banned...

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2007, 08:07:55 pm »
Well im playing a server with 3 other friends of mine we are supporting tkc scripts having a great time, all the sudden the server crashe's and us 4 were last left in the room at the time, when we got back to server list not one server showed up, I restarted my computer , modem , and changed my key, still not one server will show up for me or my 3 friends. We are anxious to get back on and would appreachiate it greatly if someone would reply with a helpful comment on how to solve this problem. I don't know if I was ip banned or hardware banned, ''IDK'' if this has happened to anyone else please tell me how can I fix this or if it's unfixable. thank you. Any help would be very much needed at this time of wanting to enjoy my game.   :-)

The ONLY way you could ever be hardware banned is if you sent somebody information about your computer....that's why TKC has  a warning posted about programs that need "keys" to run.

GS had issues yesterday...probably today as well.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2007, 12:47:10 pm »
LMFAO. THere is no hardware banning possibility in armed assault or the gamespy server list.

shooter420

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2007, 03:26:16 pm »
ok wtf?  well every evo room i join i either get kicked or banned within 5 mins or turn into a bird and crash to desktop getting arma has encountered a problem error , not just me getting this 8 other people i know personally are having this issue, im running this game on two 8800 gtx oc bny graphics cards sli'ed together on a new asus mother board with ddr5 ram 3 1/2 gig's of it  and a  core quatro proccesor over clocked putting out 12.5 ghz so I know for a fact it's not my computer, i changed my key over and over even tryed my origanal key that came with purchase of the game , changed my ip adress so many time's and tryed making new profiles on arma. please help this is getting very fucking frustrating!

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2007, 03:27:35 pm »
Try running the game with the nocd exe
See what happens then.

The Illusive Man

shooter420

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2007, 04:11:18 pm »
can you give me a link to this please wesker?

shooter420

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2007, 04:12:17 pm »
ur still a god and i will always support what you do weither im banned or not idk, would be nice to play again tho!

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2007, 04:26:18 pm »
Probably some fault with fade, try the no-cd. gamecopyworld.com

12,4 Ghz?  :icon_o_o
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

shooter420

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2007, 04:58:55 pm »

ty and yea over clocked core quatro is the way to go. Thank you w2 check!

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2007, 05:36:43 pm »
12,4ghz - u mean u got 3 cpus  on ur motherboards, u cant just add the speed of each cpu because its application and operating based if a process will ever make use of all 3 cous at the same time. rofl.

r u from australia by any chance? maybe u got ip banned from many aussie servers allready xD

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2007, 05:42:51 pm »

ty and yea over clocked core quatro is the way to go. Thank you w2 check!
It sounds to me like you have over clocked the CPU to 3.1Ghz and multiplied by 4 (because it's quad)
It don't work like that dude.
The cores only act as separate pipelines meaning data going to the CPU don't have to be sent in a single file order. The speed gains are taken advantage of when the application is multi threaded or multitasked.

Good example was the other day when I was playing ArmA and the scheduled virus scan started in the background. It was only when I finished the game I noticed scan running. If that had happened on my single core CPU the game would of lagged up reeeally bad.

The Illusive Man