Author Topic: Scripts  (Read 1817 times)

script_noobie

Scripts
« on: September 14, 2007, 02:14:00 am »
heyhey
 well im the new guy to the site and i just just wanna say im glad to meet ppl like me. anyways im in sort of a rush so ill cut to the chase. i was wondering where i can find the SCF pbo so i can extract it and added more scripts. i have been playing around with the XAM mod pbos. i have succesfully opend the weapons files and took off all recoil, made all magz hold 100000 rounds, have made all weapons full auto, added sniper scopes to pistols, adjusted the deviation off all weapons so they never vary (0) thus making the pistols an accurate sniper weapon up to and beyond 300m. i have adjusted the rates of fire on all weapons, i had them at extreamly fast however that meant id burn through a m249 belt (stock 200 belt) in 3 secs and it wasnt usefull. i have also created 2 types of zooms for all scoped weapons. however what i did is a mod so in some servers they have put in place a program which selects what pbos are untouched and touched/ mods arnt allowed.
do you guys have a teamspeak or vent i could talk to you one and one and get help bringing my edited scripts over and i could incorperate them in the next SCF update.

i totally apoligise for not spell checking, but like i say again i am in a rush (about to head to work in 5 mins)

BTW the script "blowhere.sqs" doesnt seem to be working and how to i select an area to "carpetbomb.sqs" instead of bombing myself (thats no fun)

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
  • fuck shit wtf is happening
    • View Profile
    • the harrasment authority
Re: Scripts
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 02:41:43 am »
the pbo is in the attachment in the scp official release thread

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2007, 03:05:19 am »
heyhey
 well im the new guy to the site and i just just wanna say im glad to meet ppl like me. anyways im in sort of a rush so ill cut to the chase. i was wondering where i can find the SCF pbo so i can extract it and added more scripts. i have been playing around with the XAM mod pbos. i have succesfully opend the weapons files and took off all recoil, made all magz hold 100000 rounds, have made all weapons full auto, added sniper scopes to pistols, adjusted the deviation off all weapons so they never vary (0) thus making the pistols an accurate sniper weapon up to and beyond 300m. i have adjusted the rates of fire on all weapons, i had them at extreamly fast however that meant id burn through a m249 belt (stock 200 belt) in 3 secs and it wasnt usefull. i have also created 2 types of zooms for all scoped weapons. however what i did is a mod so in some servers they have put in place a program which selects what pbos are untouched and touched/ mods arnt allowed.
do you guys have a teamspeak or vent i could talk to you one and one and get help bringing my edited scripts over and i could incorperate them in the next SCF update.

i totally apoligise for not spell checking, but like i say again i am in a rush (about to head to work in 5 mins)

BTW the script "blowhere.sqs" doesnt seem to be working and how to i select an area to "carpetbomb.sqs" instead of bombing myself (thats no fun)

check the scp release thread ( first post ) , and if you open that script and chenge it to onmapclick or onsinglemapclick i forget what it is is been a long time since i scripted for op flash point but anyway , stoor the loc and you can rain terror m8

goodluck :)
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2007, 03:06:50 am »

sheep is that you in your the pic ( av ) ?
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

script_noobie

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2007, 06:55:47 am »
i cant seem to find the pbo attachment. i have looked at the SCP thread and there isnt anything to dl untill the 3rd post and thats the .rar which contains the .exe and heklp on this?

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
  • fuck shit wtf is happening
    • View Profile
    • the harrasment authority
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2007, 07:29:35 am »

sheep is that you in your the pic ( av ) ?

haha I'll send you a link to our videochat and you can see for yourself sometime

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2007, 07:46:24 am »
i cant seem to find the pbo attachment. i have looked at the SCP thread and there isnt anything to dl untill the 3rd post and thats the .rar which contains the .exe and heklp on this?

You were look right at it and that is the whole ball of wax (TKCArmASCP10.rar 140.76 KB).
So small yet so potent.

It should also be found in the TKC public download section...look at "downloads" on the main site page.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

script_noobie

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2007, 07:53:04 am »
frigg now that im not in a rush i actually took the time and found the DUP5 file and now im rockin along.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2007, 08:00:21 am »
frigg now that im not in a rush i actually took the time and found the DUP5 file and now im rockin along.

DUP5 the french unpacker?

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

script_noobie

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2007, 08:36:43 am »
yeah but i got in and im editing slowly put surly. however i have come up against this problem. i am trying to use the "bombthere" script and it is working prefectly slightly 2 perfectly. i play in a small clan tournament and well theres a whole no cheating atitude so im trying to less-en the effect of the "bombthere" script to something along the lines of a single arty shell or a m1a1 he/sabot round with the option to repeat on the same loc to make it seem like a tank has zerod in the other clans in stead of a jet bomb (which we dont use). do you guys have a list for all the weapons and how about to i make a arty shell fall from the air?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2007, 09:40:11 am »
i play in a small clan tournament and well theres a whole no cheating atitude so im trying to less-en the effect of the "bombthere" script

You are planning on cheating in a ladder contest?
I am sure one of the many people on the forum will lend you a hand. I myself don't agree with cheating in contests due to all the sports betting that often goes along with it.

script_noobie

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2007, 04:55:48 pm »
well it isnt a ladder contest and i know this may seem like the lowest version of cheating however, its a small tournament of 2 clans one on each side.the tourny campains are 10 -12 weeks long and each week there is a 4 hour battle. there isnt any prizes to be won at the end of it all its just for fun and i thought i might have some more fun. the only reason as to why i have looked into these cheats is not to better my self but to find excatly what each one can do so i can watch for it on battle day (maybe use one or two here or there hehehe).  each side has 2 "mainbases" where choppers respawn along with trucks/armor and the mi17s have soptaniously exploxed about 15 different times and only this one type of bird so i have reason to belive somthing is fishy.

Doc2

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2007, 07:00:13 pm »
Your sick dood, low of the lowest pieces of shit ever.  :icon_mad2

Cheating in a tournement?

Although its good to have fun and mess around on servers but trying to cheat in a tournement only means 1 thing..

the only reason as to why i have looked into these cheats is not to better my self but to find excatly what each one can do so i can watch for it on battle day

thats the biggest bullshit i have ever heard.  :icon_laugh

and i thought i might have some more fun.

That clearly stats your going to cheat and not just too look at to see what for.. Some people must just be sick, i guess you get good cheats like me and ZOldDude and then the other type  :icon_sad2

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2007, 09:15:09 pm »
Isn't the name of the script "blowthere"? It's a piece of cake to change the ammo type, but it's possible that a lot of ammos won't work when spawned in air.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.