Author Topic: ArmA SCP v1.0 OFFICIAL Release  (Read 35711 times)

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
Re: ArmA SCP v1.0 OFFICIAL Release
« Reply #375 on: January 27, 2008, 07:36:54 pm »
Please stop bringing up the time when you guys asked us to help you code better. Maybe the insurgents should show up at door of US base and ask how to make IED better?
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: January 27, 2008, 09:12:01 pm »
i 've never asked you for help infact i wouldnt even ask permission to let my dog shit in your garden , infact if you lived next door to me i would probably train my dog to do it and make you pay for the dogfood you little fudge packer.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: January 28, 2008, 09:21:03 pm »
You base an insult off someone's icon? What if I still had the No Smog thing.
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: January 28, 2008, 11:00:14 pm »
You base an insult off someone's icon? What if I still had the No Smog thing.

Doolittle what makes you think i related the insult to your icon ?
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

HardStyle

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: March 12, 2008, 03:09:58 am »
dont know if this has being said but how do i get on servers that need signed addons im gettting message  error ca6xuuiuacuk5xxg.pbo isnt a signed addon

Kruniac

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: April 04, 2008, 02:25:49 pm »
dont know if this has being said but how do i get on servers that need signed addons im gettting message  error ca6xuuiuacuk5xxg.pbo isnt a signed addon

Yeah same here. How do I bypass the signed addon kick? The SCP works decently enough, and ill update it with the ch34tsDev thing soon, but that signed addon kick is a beatch. :D

Twiggy

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: April 28, 2008, 01:15:49 am »
Is there any way to uninstall this without reinstalling your game?

JustExtreme

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: April 28, 2008, 01:54:07 am »
Twiggy, you could just delete the addon file...............

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #383 on: April 28, 2008, 07:05:06 am »
Perhaps as a "Proof of Concept" some of the TKC Dev's will during the TKC Summer Days contest that is upcoming ,will show -video- of bypassing all the common server based anti-cheat programs.

It is really very easy...the Dev's or those in the ArmA Dev section may PM me about it.

The Annual TKC Summer Days TK Contest last only one week out of the year and even the server owners can live with that concept.
In fact they may themselves get into it and help promote it...if just to allow people to vent pent up tensions -one week- out of the whole year.

Server owners and "clans" could enjoy this yearly contest as much as anyone who plays this game,and I for one would vote to  "them" the same "prize" award as well as help pimp their server as being good sports for all the users.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 07:19:57 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Scottern

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: April 28, 2008, 07:50:56 am »
I'm a bit curious on how to bypass DACS. I play on a sahrani life server, and each time I run the game on that server with the SCP addon, it says I caused a flagrant error, as well as when I run a script it replays the intro and does not let me execute it.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #385 on: April 28, 2008, 10:24:42 am »
I'm a bit curious on how to bypass DACS. I play on a sahrani life server, and each time I run the game on that server with the SCP addon, it says I caused a flagrant error, as well as when I run a script it replays the intro and does not let me execute it.
DACS is as easy as the simple minded Battle Eye.
You can D/L both and easily see how to defeat both those primitive systems.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Sherba2

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: August 28, 2008, 07:30:25 am »
Nice  :smile
But , the installer it isnt english , no?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #387 on: August 28, 2008, 08:38:30 am »
Perhaps as a "Proof of Concept" some of the TKC Dev's will during the TKC Summer Days contest that is upcoming ,will show -video- of bypassing all the common server based anti-cheat programs.

It is really very easy...the Dev's or those in the ArmA Dev section may PM me about it.

The Annual TKC Summer Days TK Contest last only one week out of the year and even the server owners can live with that concept.
In fact they may themselves get into it and help promote it...if just to allow people to vent pent up tensions -one week- out of the whole year.

Server owners and "clans" could enjoy this yearly contest as much as anyone who plays this game,and I for one would vote to  "them" the same "prize" award as well as help pimp their server as being good sports for all the users.

Well what do you know.
This years contest winner has done just that!

DooACS and BE and that other -privet- one a server saler uses all defeated at the same time.
Look at the video on YouTube or d/l the Hi-Res version for the proof....and pay no attention to failed anticheat programers claims of fame.
Hmmm...I bet one is a Democrat and Obama supporter.

TKC-1
AC programers-0 (again).
 :icon_laugh

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: August 29, 2008, 02:12:44 am »
TKC-1
AC programers-0 (again).

I'd rather be 0 than -1.  :lol:

By the way how come the score's the same every time you show the scoreboard? It never increments.  :console_new

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #389 on: August 29, 2008, 11:33:41 pm »
TKC-1
AC programers-0 (again).

I'd rather be 0 than -1.  :lol:

By the way how come the score's the same every time you show the scoreboard? It never increments.  :console_new
Just a "per action" score.
Keeping a running score over the many years TKC has been around is pointless.

By the way Happy Birthday.