Author Topic: ArmA SCP v1.0 OFFICIAL Release  (Read 44440 times)

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
Re: ArmA SCP v1.0 OFFICIAL Release
« Reply #345 on: January 24, 2008, 11:20:27 am »

Hmm. None of the scripts are working though... Anybody got any ideas of what's wrong?

Now getting an error "_ch34tsDevString\scripts\_do_public2.sqs not found". I thought ultra edit removed all instances of that in the directory that I made into a pbo?

Edit: Alright, after some more digging through the files, I found I had to 'replace in' using ultra edit on EVERY directory, from the base pbo directory, to scripts, and the 'edit' folder. Just doing 'replace in' on the main folder I extracted didn't replace everything.

Testing now!

Edit #2: Woot! It's working. But sometimes I get a 'Flagrant error' and other times it says that I'm detected with possible hacks (DOACS or whatever) and it crashed me to desktop. Is this just because this version has been out a bit? Or did I do something wrong.

If it wasn't a problem on this end, what scripts are detected so I can change/remove them?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 12:06:21 pm by thumper »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #346 on: January 24, 2008, 12:53:59 pm »
Hmm, alright...

I opened the latest download (on page 17 or somthing) and used Ultra Edit to replace all instances of _ch34tDevString with _k2373187fwer54 (both 15 characters) and created a new PBO with that. I named the new PBO _k2373187fwer54 and put it into my Addons folder.

I start up ARMA, join a server, and hit escape to access the menu - but when I click 'Menu' it says "Script _k2373187fwer54\scripts\Edit_k2373187fwer54_Dialog\init.sqs not found.

So I manually put in "_k2373187fwer54\scripts\init.sqs' in and click run and nothing happens. No other scripts work.

I tried init.sqf as well, followed by other scripts that should be in there, and nothing happens at all.

Anybody know what's wrong?  :icon_sad2

Edit: Had to manually rename the directory inside scripts to Edit_k2373187fwer54_Dialog, duh, but ultra edit didn't do that.

Not wise to tell the public what your SCP settings are.
Doolittle who lives about 18 miles from me and works under 2 miles from me will just add it to his AC program.

I know alot more about him than he knows about me even though we only have met on his lunch...him not knowing who I was.

Z on patrol of the home front.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 01:27:57 pm by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: January 24, 2008, 12:58:04 pm »
Doolittle who lives 15 miles from me and works 2 miles from me will just add it to his AC program.

Yeah, I know, changed the string right after I posted. I'll edit them out to be safe.  :icon_razz2

Edit it out of your quoting me?

Also, any idea why this is getting detected?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #348 on: January 24, 2008, 01:35:15 pm »
Hmm, alright...

I opened the latest download (on page 17 or somthing) and used Ultra Edit to replace all instances of _ch34tDevString with _k2373187fwer54 (both 15 characters) and created a new PBO with that. I named the new PBO _k2373187fwer54 and put it into my Addons folder.

I start up ARMA, join a server, and hit escape to access the menu - but when I click 'Menu' it says "Script _k2373187fwer54\scripts\Edit_k2373187fwer54_Dialog\init.sqs not found.

So I manually put in "_k2373187fwer54\scripts\init.sqs' in and click run and nothing happens. No other scripts work.

I tried init.sqf as well, followed by other scripts that should be in there, and nothing happens at all.

Anybody know what's wrong?  :icon_sad2

Edit: Had to manually rename the directory inside scripts to Edit_k2373187fwer54_Dialog, duh, but ultra edit didn't do that.

Doolittle who lives about 18 miles from me and works under 2 miles from me will just add it to his AC program.

I know alot more about him than he knows about me even though we only have met on his lunch...him not knowing who I was.

Z on patrol of the home front.
By the way...in person he seems to be very likeable and in our -very- brief encounter we did not talk politics...I am not a Dem/Reb/Lib I am a Constitutionalist and supporter of what my country should be under the Law of the US Constitution...not the crap it has become over the past 60 years I can recall.

For myself it is a vote for Ron Paul or a vote for no one...the rest are nothing but proven traitors via their public voting records.

My country,my vote,my opinion on things...as an old man who knows.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 02:22:17 pm by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Escobar_RN

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: January 24, 2008, 02:34:02 pm »

By the way...in person he seems to be very likeable and in our -very- brief encounter we did not talk politics

Does that mean he now thinks its OK to liase with "the enemy", i got the distinct impression he thought i was giving you access to his DACS so u could get round it. And i think i've been removed from his mailing list since i have had no recent upgrade.

so the old man of TKC and the youthfull AC programmer have met for coffee, a meeting of minds from 2 sides of the same fence, reminds me of the end of the cold war, LMAO

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #350 on: January 24, 2008, 02:56:58 pm »

By the way...in person he seems to be very likeable and in our -very- brief encounter we did not talk politics

Does that mean he now thinks its OK to liase with "the enemy", i got the distinct impression he thought i was giving you access to his DACS so u could get round it. And i think i've been removed from his mailing list since i have had no recent upgrade.

so the old man of TKC and the youthfull AC programmer have met for coffee, a meeting of minds from 2 sides of the same fence, reminds me of the end of the cold war, LMAO

reminds me of the end of the cold war
Well it could well be if he knew who I was.
I am easy to get along/deal with if I don't see you as a Fascist.
i got the distinct impression he thought i was giving you access to his DACS so u could get round it.
No John...anyone who knows me knows I don't play that game and you should know that much about me by now.
Others should pay attention to -what- I say...not what they think I say.
I am the person I say I am...I hate Fascists minded people period thus my support for TKC as they relate to online game play.

I am just old and set in my ways and will never change in my views on life to my last breath...it is not my natchure.

Those that can,vote for Ron Paul.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 03:59:49 pm by ZOldDude »

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: January 24, 2008, 08:36:58 pm »
Alright, I also replaced all instances TKC-SCP with something else of equal length.

It's still detected on most servers though.

Any help?

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #352 on: January 24, 2008, 08:42:14 pm »
The latest public release of the SCP won't work without an additional program that will disable the anti-cheat. We intended to ship it with the latest trainer but somehow it didn't make it there. We've now got a separate dev release of it so a public version should be available soon. We might need some testers though. Got to check that first.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: January 24, 2008, 08:50:17 pm »
The latest public release of the SCP won't work without an additional program that will disable the anti-cheat. We intended to ship it with the latest trainer but somehow it didn't make it there. We've now got a separate dev release of it so a public version should be available soon. We might need some testers though. Got to check that first.

Well I'd be happy to test if you'll allow me to. Feel free to PM me if you want.  :icon_biggrin2

Very cool stuff.

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: January 24, 2008, 09:44:46 pm »
I find it funny. You try so hard...But I've never been detected by your ACS. It's usually an admin who has to kick everyone before he can kick me. Your ACS is really just a big load of crap on a pile of poo. Try again later.

Is it opposite day, nohbdy?

Quote from: Jan. 24 2008,17:42
3: We havent had any cheaters at all on our public servers since running DooAcs.. Since months and months ago.
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: January 24, 2008, 09:58:47 pm »
I have no idea what you are talking about, Z. I did talk to an old guy at the zoo cleaning the monkey cages last week. That was you? You hide your senility well.

Escobar_RN, I love you. I do think you're being chummy with the bad guys but I do see you've done great things for the community and I'm not against you. I went public with DooACS a while ago, which is why I haven't sent out anything to the mailing list. I don't think you leaked anything. They got it by looking at net traffic, that's all.

The fact that thumper/Z are worried about what something is named means they don't get what I am detecting. The fact that Mullah hasn't released a new SCP has, well, made my life rather boring as I have nothing to work on. Coding the AC had made ArmA fun. So let me give you guys a hint to making a better SCP: it's not about coming up with 5000 names for everything as Z talked about. You will always need to hook into the existing system. Meaning you have to add that stupid button to the ESC menu and the name of that menu is permanent. Ok, I zip it now.
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

rogeruk

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: January 24, 2008, 10:38:27 pm »
I have no idea what you are talking about, Z. I did talk to an old guy at the zoo cleaning the monkey cages last week. That was you? You hide your senility well.

Escobar_RN, I love you. I do think you're being chummy with the bad guys but I do see you've done great things for the community and I'm not against you. I went public with DooACS a while ago, which is why I haven't sent out anything to the mailing list. I don't think you leaked anything. They got it by looking at net traffic, that's all.

The fact that thumper/Z are worried about what something is named means they don't get what I am detecting. The fact that Mullah hasn't released a new SCP has, well, made my life rather boring as I have nothing to work on. Coding the AC had made ArmA fun. So let me give you guys a hint to making a better SCP: it's not about coming up with 5000 names for everything as Z talked about. You will always need to hook into the existing system. Meaning you have to add that stupid button to the ESC menu and the name of that menu is permanent. Ok, I zip it now.

Either way your anti cheat just blows lol.

Ive been on tons of servers running the dooacs, including the newest one. Change another name and wolla not detected anymore.

Most fun is cheating a little tiny bit and everyone goes O no!! we got a hacker!!. Then this l33t admin comes along and says.. "Dont worry i know who it is..." 2 seconds later an innocent person gets kicked. Lol not a very good system.

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: January 24, 2008, 10:47:37 pm »
Did you ever stop to think maybe you're the idiot who's getting people kicked off? That's like starting a fire in someone's house and then laughing at the firemen who can't put out the fire, thinking them incompetent. Maybe if you didn't start the fire in the first place...

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: January 24, 2008, 10:50:51 pm »
i can't find any dooacs servers they should [D] or something in the title of the server.

btw doolittle dooacs is bypassed , and its very simple , it was supposed to be in the dual hack but me being too busy it was not included , but believe me it is working so you wont be bored for long :)
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #359 on: January 25, 2008, 01:02:27 am »

Don't understimate Z. He is a master of disguises  :wink2

The fact that Mullah hasn't released a new SCP has, well, made my life rather boring as I have nothing to work on. Coding the AC had made ArmA fun. So let me give you guys a hint to making a better SCP: it's not about coming up with 5000 names for everything as Z talked about. You will always need to hook into the existing system. Meaning you have to add that stupid button to the ESC menu and the name of that menu is permanent. Ok, I zip it now.

Mullah won't release any new SCP in a long time as he is busy. But he is inolved in the development. The fix we have does currently not require any more changes to the SCP. And that is a good solution.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.