Author Topic: ArmA SCP v1.0 OFFICIAL Release  (Read 44374 times)

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
Re: ArmA SCP v1.0 OFFICIAL Release
« Reply #300 on: December 23, 2007, 01:04:43 am »
You have to customize the SCP. If you add more options to the menu you will be able to cheat as usual.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Sanguine

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: December 23, 2007, 01:20:28 am »
I'm sure we'll release the updated installer as soon as AC has time. However, a manual install would mean that you unpack the latest release and open up a program like UltraEdit. Then you select the folder that contains the SCP and replace all occurrences of the word "_ch34tsDevString" with something else of equal length (in one click with UltraEdit).
I'm afraid I don't understand this.

I've un-PBO'ed the SCP, but I don't even know where to begin looking for this "_ch34tsDevString". What do you mean by "The folder that contains the SCP"?

Jonas

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: December 23, 2007, 10:00:37 pm »
It's normal when I use SCP I get => blackout screen + reemergence in the sea ??  :icon_laugh

GRU_sniper

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
    • http://www.OFP-cheats.prv.pl
« Reply #303 on: December 25, 2007, 06:32:52 am »
Hi guyz again
I have pleasure to use Your cheatpack for the first time in game that make me feel sick (ArmA).
My first feeling is that this is a little too much not user friendly. It could be hard to add a clickable list of all scripts in CHP window ??? Becouse writing commands all the time (f.e like teleport wich work all the time in OFP and here teleport only once) is a little annoying.

Sorry, have no time to read all 20 pages of this topic, but what scripts do You plan to add ? Becouse f.e. I dont see a spawn script for items I selected. When I select broken Abrams I cant spawn it and use. In fact In my opinion it could be more usefull to add scripts like spawn M1A1 or BMP or BRDM for Your own use than spawning TK AI or something else than mess around.

Great work and very interesting look of new CHP. But in the new year I want to wish You and myself patch for arma 2.0 and CHP 2.0 with the same "user power" like this one from OFP.

GRU_Sniper PL

OFP Cheat's Center http://www.OFP-CHEATS.tk

TacticalOPS Cheat's Center http://www.TO-cheats.tk

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: December 25, 2007, 03:10:26 pm »
I'm sure we'll release the updated installer as soon as AC has time. However, a manual install would mean that you unpack the latest release and open up a program like UltraEdit. Then you select the folder that contains the SCP and replace all occurrences of the word "_ch34tsDevString" with something else of equal length (in one click with UltraEdit).
I'm afraid I don't understand this.

I've un-PBO'ed the SCP, but I don't even know where to begin looking for this "_ch34tsDevString". What do you mean by "The folder that contains the SCP"?

It's in many files. Just look around.

Reemergence into the sea might be due to some variable collision, the SCP was made with evo in mind. But you can avoid this by using the standard text based menu instead.

Clickable list of SCP scripts would be impractical. There are more than 100 of them. They would also have to be added manually. If someone feels it would be better that way he's free to make a modification. It's open source after all. Writing text might not be newbie friendly but it's more powerful.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #305 on: December 25, 2007, 04:36:12 pm »
You also do not have to type in -everything- just enter key words into the string.

When I was testing the pre SCP release I was new to ArmA and only had OFP installed for 3 days before I deleted it.
I was basically just using the pre-released SCP to teleport to the town at the farthest end of the map away from people and spawn troupes and such so I could learn to control them and learn how to play the game.
The main string only needs a short list of function names to be changed and it is very easy to just delete a small part and then enter the new one.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

nohbdy

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: December 27, 2007, 06:38:35 pm »
I'm a bit confused, on where to download this. I've read through all 21 pages of it, and didn't see a link or anything to it.

Sorry if this is annoying, I just wanna have a bit of fun and try to learn a bit more about scripting the game.

Thanks in advanced for any help, comments, or pure hate I receive from you guys.  :icon_thumbsup

Bellend

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: December 27, 2007, 06:49:33 pm »

nohbdy

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: December 27, 2007, 07:08:35 pm »
http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=6663.msg69988#msg69988

You need to login first. :)

Does it have an automatic installer, and all that hooplah? Or do I have to manually do that. Also, does this work with the 1.09 beta? New to ArmA hax0rz. :P

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #309 on: December 28, 2007, 12:35:45 am »
It is just stupid for servers to use a beta exe...it has loads of reported issues and divides the player community.
BI can't do proper testing themselves for some odd reason and then release an -official patch- to everyone.

On the product page ArmA is -still- listed as "in development"....welcome to the beta software you have to pay to help debug.
What a scam!

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

nohbdy

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: December 28, 2007, 12:43:07 am »
It is just stupid for servers to use a beta exe...it has loads of reported issues and divides the player community.
BI can't do proper testing themselves for some odd reason and then release an -official patch- to everyone.

On the product page ArmA is -still- listed as "in development"....welcome to the beta software you have to pay to help debug.
What a scam!

Actually, what I was asking was if the SCP worked with the 1.09 beta patch...But yeah. Also, would it work with XAM 1.4 or other mods?

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #311 on: December 28, 2007, 12:55:12 am »
Actually, what I was asking was if the SCP worked with the 1.09 beta patch...But yeah. Also, would it work with XAM 1.4 or other mods?
Yes & yes.
You just need to get the XAM 1.4 compatibility patch.

The Illusive Man

nohbdy

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: December 28, 2007, 12:58:47 am »
Yes & yes.
You just need to get the XAM 1.4 compatibility patch.

Already have that. I've been playing with it for a few days. Now as far as installing...Put it into the addons folder, or just another folder? Sorry for all the questions...I'm just in need of answers.

rogeruk

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: December 28, 2007, 02:46:39 am »
Loving the SCP guys :D.

Code: [Select]
_crate = "WeaponBoxWest" createvehicle (position player);

clearMagazineCargo _crate
clearWeaponCargo _crate

_crate addWeaponCargo ["M16A4_ACG_GL", 10]
_crate addMagazineCargo ["20Rnd_556x45_Stanag", 25]
_crate addMagazineCargo ["1Rnd_HE_M203", 25]
_crate addWeaponCargo ["M136", 10]
_crate addMagazineCargo ["M136", 25]
_crate addWeaponCargo ["JAVELIN", 10]
_crate addMagazineCargo ["JAVELIN", 25]
_crate addWeaponCargo ["M24", 10]
_crate addMagazineCargo ["5Rnd_762x51_M24", 25]
_crate addWeaponCargo ["STRELA", 10]
_crate addMagazineCargo ["STRELA", 25]
_crate addWeaponCargo ["Binocular", 2]
_crate addWeaponCargo ["NVGoggles", 2]

player reveal _crate

Exit

I use that in evolution, just because i love using the M24 and the Javelin / M136. Doesnt need no rank either. Run it, creates crate

rogeruk

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: December 29, 2007, 02:05:37 am »
Code: [Select]
hint "Target successfully turned into a SuicideBomber! RUN!"
obj setdammage 0.123
~0.1
~10
[obj, "RemoveAllWeapons l; l addmagazine ""6Rnd_GBU12_AV8B"";"] exec "\kcPH2S6p4Kzz4CzI\scripts\_do_public2.sqs"
;[obj, "l addEventHandler [""killed"", { _ExplosionPos = GetPos l; _ExplosionPosX = _ExplosionPos select 0; _ExplosionPosY = _ExplosionPos select 1; _ExplosionPosZ = _ExplosionPos select 2; ~0.1 ; test= createvehicle [""Bo_GBU12_LGB"", [_ExplosionPosX,_ExplosionPosY,_ExplosionPosZ+0.5],[],0,""NONE""]; hint ""God be Praised!""}];"] exec "\kcPH2S6p4Kzz4CzI\scripts\_do_public2.sqs"
[obj, "l addEventHandler [""killed"", { _ExplosionPos = GetPos l; _ExplosionPosX = _ExplosionPos select 0; _ExplosionPosY = _ExplosionPos select 1; _ExplosionPosZ = _ExplosionPos select 2; hint ""God be Praised!""}];"] exec "\kcPH2S6p4Kzz4CzI\scripts\_do_public2.sqs"
[obj, "l globalchat ""SUICIDE BOMB!! AHAHA!!"" "] exec "\kcPH2S6p4Kzz4CzI\scripts\_do_public2.sqs"
obj vehiclechat "SUICIDE BOMB!! AHAHA!!";
~5
[obj, "l globalchat ""Im gunna TK you all pals! VIVAT TKC!"";"] exec "\kcPH2S6p4Kzz4CzI\scripts\_do_public2.sqs"
obj vehiclechat "Im gunna TK you all pals! VIVAT TKC!"
_iWait = floor(random 15);
~_iWait
[obj, "l globalchat ""God BE PRAISED!!!"";"] exec "\kcPH2S6p4Kzz4CzI\scripts\_do_public2.sqs"
obj vehiclechat "God BE PRAISED!!!";
~3

?(!(alive obj)):goto "BLOW"
[obj, "l globalchat ""AHAHA!!""; l action [""useWeapon"",l,l,0]"] exec "\kcPH2S6p4Kzz4CzI\scripts\_do_public2.sqs"
obj vehiclechat "AHAHA!!";

~3

;player vehiclechat format["%1 has died for a good cause.", name obj];
? vehicle obj != obj:goto "VEHICLEBLOW"

#VEHICLEBLOW
_pos = obj modelToWorld [0, 0, 0];
_bomb = "Bomb" createVehicle _pos;
_bomb setPos _pos;
_bomb setDammage 1;
~1
deleteVehicle _bomb;
goto "EXIT"

#BLOW
_ammoType = "Bo_GBU12_LGB"
_ExplosionPos = GetPos obj
_ExplosionPosX = _ExplosionPos select 0
_ExplosionPosY = _ExplosionPos select 1
_ExplosionPosZ = _ExplosionPos select 2
_tempObj = _ammoType createVehicle[_ExplosionPosX, _ExplosionPosY, _ExplosionPosZ]
~0.01
_tempobj = objNull

#EXIT
exit

Thats what im using atm for the suicidebomberhim.sqs

The old one wasnt very good at blowing up helicopters whilst in flight, it just dropped a LGB from it. Now it blows the helicopter up... lol :D