Author Topic: ArmA SCP v1.0 OFFICIAL Release  (Read 34994 times)

ghettogangsta

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: ArmA SCP v1.0 OFFICIAL Release
« Reply #270 on: November 28, 2007, 03:32:39 am »
lol

i'll look into the following:

1. disable / spoof markers script 
2. disable the script that prevents you entering the police base

That should allow me to teleport in, cause mayhem, teleport out and no-one will know who's doing it   :icon_thumbsup

how do ya do that ?
i always have to watch de fookn intro again when i execute scripts. is dere a walkaraound ?

FFLaguna

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: November 28, 2007, 04:06:33 am »
Ghettogangsta, un-pbo your addon and modify chinit.sqf to add things to it. Then you only need to run init.sqf once every time you respawn, and when you execute scripts from the in-game action scroller it won't black out or play the intro again on any map, like Berzerk and Sahrani Life.

ghettogangsta

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: November 28, 2007, 04:26:27 am »
Ghettogangsta, un-pbo your addon and modify chinit.sqf to add things to it. Then you only need to run init.sqf once every time you respawn, and when you execute scripts from the in-game action scroller it won't black out or play the intro again on any map, like Berzerk and Sahrani Life.
thx dude
which tools do you suggest 4 doin this compilin an uncompilin stuff ?

edit: ok, got myself some tools and edited the shit out of it ... but after compiling it wont work in arma :(
edit2: ok, i got it ... i used a crappy ofp compiler at first ...
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 05:54:57 am by ghettogangsta »

Lovestohackarma

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: November 28, 2007, 06:26:23 am »
SCP has become alot more advanced since I last used it.

Looks good  :icon_thumbsup :icon_biggrin2

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: November 28, 2007, 12:58:52 pm »
lol

That should allow me to teleport in, cause mayhem, teleport out and no-one will know who's doing it   :icon_thumbsup

how do ya do that ?
i always have to watch de fookn intro again when i execute scripts. is dere a walkaraound ?

I'm still looking into getting rid of the markers.... The coding is to be honest in some places fucking appalling and most of it is in german! I'll try and find some more time to look at it. There is a public var called civ??markerjammed (?? being civ number, unpbo map and double check name as im wrk). try setting it to 1. I aint tried it yet but that should hide you from the cops.

Getting into the cop base is easy, just become an undercover cop  :icon_biggrin2
The quick dirty way to do this is to set the public var rolecop to 1 (think its rolecop, but im at wrk so cant check, unpbo the map and look at @roles.sqf for more info) Be warned tho this hack is DIRTY make sure u have all the actions you need (i.e bank , equipment shop etc..) BEFORE you reset the var. As soon as you become a cop you cannot access any of them anymore. Again if i find the time i'll look into a more "elegant" approach. Also this hack will allow you to enter the terrorist camp aswell . The map will moan like fuck that you shouldnt be there but WONT teleport you out  :icon_biggrin2

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: November 28, 2007, 01:08:26 pm »
http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard311/ikonboard.cgi?s=854a798b75045a35506ed1ff1264d6ad;act=ST;f=73;t=69975

:icon_razz2

"He even destroyed the whole police base with GBUs and used other players names in chat" well im james bond, expect nothing less

Nice to hear my contribution is being put to good use  :icon_biggrin2

Hackzor

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: November 28, 2007, 03:37:27 pm »
can someone please write an idiot guide how to upgrade 1.0 to a newer version? or just upoad ur pbo on fileshack.com if that works. thx

Escobar_RN

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: November 28, 2007, 05:47:20 pm »
the idiots guide on how to upgrade

READ, THE THREAD.

there have been several posts asking the same damn question, u need to swap out your OLD xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.PBO which contains detectable scripts, for a new xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.PBO which has said script removed/renamed.

FFS, i am what would be called an ANTI-CHEAT and even i know this shit

u want to cheat, but can't even be bothered to read a thread or search a fuc**** forum!!!!!

u need a slap, get off your phat ass and spend more than a millisecond looking and u might just find your answer

P16 reply 233 to save u the effort

hope to catch you on one fo my servers, LOL
another IP for the ban list
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 06:10:58 pm by Escobar_RN »

Hackzor

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: November 29, 2007, 02:08:44 am »
the idiots guide on how to upgrade

READ, THE THREAD.

there have been several posts asking the same damn question, u need to swap out your OLD xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.PBO which contains detectable scripts, for a new xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.PBO which has said script removed/renamed.

FFS, i am what would be called an ANTI-CHEAT and even i know this shit

u want to cheat, but can't even be bothered to read a thread or search a fuc**** forum!!!!!

u need a slap, get off your phat ass and spend more than a millisecond looking and u might just find your answer

P16 reply 233 to save u the effort

hope to catch you on one fo my servers, LOL
another IP for the ban list

im not a hardcore cheater, i just kick or lock ppl who play like assholes when we dont have a good admin and btw proxys ftw ;)

oh and btw, i swapped the pbo out with the 1.1 version, if you can read, you would have seen it. it has been detected though.

and still cant find anyone in this thread getting a real answer how to do it, pls link that post to me.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 02:16:46 am by Hackzor »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #279 on: November 29, 2007, 03:32:39 am »
i swapped the pbo out with the 1.1 version, if you can read, you would have seen it. it has been detected though.

You still have to change certain things that were talked about in the thread.
Take the time to read things...look at the sysop's posts.

Then again you could just wait until the SCP team provides the new installer.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: November 29, 2007, 01:15:49 pm »
lol

how do ya do that ?

just had a proper look last nite and have made the following Sahrani Life scripts for the SCP (currently only available to TKC members)

Scripts:

* Stealth.sqs : Removes your CIV marker from the map for good
    * %100 Interest.sqs: Doubles your current bank account balance
    * Magic Pockets.sqs: Puts the max amount of money in your pocket (999999)
    * Undercover Cop: Allows player to get into places CIVs normally cant  :wink

more on the way....

FFLaguna

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: November 30, 2007, 08:20:44 am »
That is fantastic, Easy Tiger! I did a quick check around and couldn't find those on the forums. Where can we get the scripts from?

Junkz

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: November 30, 2007, 10:24:51 am »
That is fantastic, Easy Tiger! I did a quick check around and couldn't find those on the forums. Where can we get the scripts from?

(currently only available to TKC members)
Learn to read NooB

Admins have the right to ban

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: November 30, 2007, 02:32:53 pm »

Ahh bollocks to it i'll post the code in the community scripts section this weekend

I had great fun last nite making all the civs millionaires, i just sat about asking "who needs cash??" all nite, when ppl asked where i was getting it from i simply said "dont ask". Just like the real world nobody seemed to care as long as their bank balance increased by 5 digits lmao! :P

FFLaguna

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: December 02, 2007, 04:17:28 am »
(currently only available to TKC members)
Learn to read NooB

I mistakenly thought I was a TKC member... but I realized I'm just a TKC guest!