Author Topic: ArmA SCP v1.0 OFFICIAL Release  (Read 44392 times)

bando

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • where i am?
Re: ArmA SCP v1.0 OFFICIAL Release
« Reply #180 on: October 12, 2007, 08:27:24 am »
i bet 100 $ it s BS  :icon_biggrin2

sad nobody took the bet with me , i would have been richer of 100$

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #181 on: October 12, 2007, 08:49:13 am »
The one you suspected as Weskers (with a long list of other game nics) is no...and no person who has posted on this forum as well.
That's a bit of a shame huh.

Well apparently the person he thought was you...and using about 12+ game nicks...seems intent on trying his best to CRASH THE SERVER.

I know that you or any of the other Staff/Mods or (hopfully game 'clan' members) would NEVER do such a thing.
TKC already has a public policy in place about such things already and ANYONE who does so that is connected in anyway with TKC will not just be banned from our forums and public download section (which runs separate software from the forums) but will also -run the risk- of being reported to server owners effected.

That has long been TKC's public policy and I for one will enforce it 100%.

If you want to crash servers or learn HOW to do so then do it OFF of the TKC site.
It is as simple as that!

TKC is about freedom of gameplay and cheating...but 100% AGAINST server crashing.
For more information on the subject READ all the announcements or use the forums SEARCH function.

Z

« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 09:04:49 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #182 on: October 12, 2007, 09:54:12 am »
Well apparently the person he thought was you...and using about 12+ game nicks...seems intent on trying his best to CRASH THE SERVER.
Not my style. This is what you'd expect from me.
http://stage6.divx.com/user/TKCwesker/video/1483176/ArmA-Ownage-2
Clean & fun with plenty of LOL's & WTF's.

Seriously though

The Illusive Man

bando

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • where i am?
« Reply #183 on: October 12, 2007, 09:58:11 am »
ROFL  :icon_laugh

Malboeuf [RN]

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 12, 2007, 03:14:53 pm »
either way the IP was match to reading these same forum topics. lurker or not he's the one and he is in for a rude awaking, who ever did it either used his own scripts or kept triggering the LGBs. I've been too busy on the client player data base that will instanly match IDs, IPs, and names form allot of server's netlogs, then I'll switch back to the ACP and search our the packets used to attack the servers.

but wither way wesker I have your IP, just have to match it with your name :)
hey any one see any images?

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #185 on: October 12, 2007, 03:20:11 pm »
As said, we don't support server crashing. No servers, no game - for anyone. But it's not our job to stop it if it happens. That's up to the devs.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

bando

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • where i am?
« Reply #186 on: October 12, 2007, 03:28:34 pm »

seems you won't spend your holidays vacations with him Wesker :)

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #187 on: October 12, 2007, 04:16:07 pm »
I don't doubt that for a second. However, I believe you have my IP logged as a non-cheater amongst the thousands of others, which is still pretty much square one for you.
Anyway I'm going to slowly re-read all them cocky & confident posts you made prior to when you realized a slight miscalculation.  :)

I know, I know.  :icon_sad2

The Illusive Man

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 12, 2007, 04:32:21 pm »
I don't doubt that for a second. However, I believe you have my IP logged as a non-cheater amongst the thousands of others, which is still pretty much square one for you.
Anyway I'm going to slowly re-read all them cocky & confident posts you made prior to when you realized a slight miscalculation.  :)

I know, I know.  :icon_sad2
There's still plenty of Jahovus to go around!
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 12, 2007, 09:59:17 pm »
I would ban I'm feeling so gay todays just for posting YouTube videos, not because he was cheating or not at the time you logged his IP.
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

bando

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • where i am?
« Reply #190 on: October 12, 2007, 10:52:52 pm »
I would ban I'm feeling so gay todays just for posting YouTube videos, not because he was cheating or not at the time you logged his IP.

well being banned just for posting vids is kinda unfair and that s really another proove you don t have half of the fun he gets when playing.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 12, 2007, 11:27:27 pm »

lol m8 you wont be able to stop anyone from doing anything , all i keep seeing is you saying 'you will' or are 'going to' .. btw if you ever do stop anything i will bypass it for them :) 
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Evillor

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 12, 2007, 11:27:27 pm »
either way the IP was match to reading these same forum topics. lurker or not he's the one and he is in for a rude awaking, who ever did it either used his own scripts or kept triggering the LGBs. I've been too busy on the client player data base that will instanly match IDs, IPs, and names form allot of server's netlogs, then I'll switch back to the ACP and search our the packets used to attack the servers.

How do you know it matches an ip to one reading these topics without collecting ip's here?

"yes, but unfortunately for about every ArmA player that connects to our servers is that all the information gathered from (via web or game servers) in any way is simply and legally our property" .... Not when you agree to a disclaimer that states you will not gather information here to use against anybody, so im afraid your mistaken here.

I believe you have all the right to create anti cheat software and ban people, its the nature of the beast. No cheater ive ever known has contested that, as its a part of the game. The problem is when your anti cheat software is compromised it goes back to "hacking my server" and "costing me money". Also, it has to be done right (with 0 TOS violations). Cheaters aren't breaking a TOS, but you might be.

"advance servers like ours record the previous site visited," im pretty sure that would be a violation of the spyware laws in California, heres a little snippet from the law:

"It outlaws the collection, through intentionally deceptive means, of personally identifiable information (PII) through keystroke-logging, tracking Web site visits, or extraction of PII from a user's hard drive"

Did you read that, tracking website visits and collecting PII (personally identifying information), and i hear your based in California aren't you (doesn't matter if you are, if you collect a Californian players ip). Posting images to harvest ip's is "intentionally deceptive", so is logging a persons last visited website, it serves no purpose related to Arma. It also states that you cannot collect someones IP through a piece of software without notifying them. Last time i checked ArmA was a piece of software, and im sure no-one was notified you're collecting IP's with it (or server software)

Id be careful who you upset, especially if your livelihood depends on it. Visiting a cheat website and using cheats isnt illegal, what your doing (especially if you/your business is in Cali) could be. Minimum fine is $1000 per incident, and "incident" can be IP address, i bet you have collected a lot so far. Even if your innocent, the investigation would shut you down for quite a while. You have to excuse me, im on an overly lawful kick at the moment. Just trying to bring things into context, Is boasting about what your doing and, how did Wesker put it, making "cocky & confident posts" really worth risking your business for? Id take a look at my actions if i were you, before you piss someone off enough to make it personal. As i say this might all be BS and me misinterpreting the law, but then again, it might not be

bando

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • where i am?
« Reply #193 on: October 13, 2007, 12:12:52 am »
that s really lame those ways of collecting IPs (just readed the headlines) especially when you know it is because of a video game..
that s the methods of haters , of e-criminals and you re right , that might start to piss people off.
i always dislike the "petit chef" in life especially when he tryes to dictate you with these kind of methods.
petits chefs are everywhere , it s often due to jealous one's envys : it can be the boss at your job , the bouncer that refuses you at a club because you re shining , the small time cop that is jealous of your car , the bully that is jealous of your happiness etc...
i think they are jealous of the fun you have , jealous of what you can do and what they can't.
i wouldn t be surprised they send a mail to Mullah Omar soon to ask him for some money unless they won t drop charges.
sorry for trolling the subject and giving my 2 cents :(

bando

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • where i am?
« Reply #194 on: October 13, 2007, 01:22:13 am »
i registered there and had a look at that lame walker topic and guess who i saw in it : Sickboy ! the biggest piece of shit of Vietcong ; the nxxi pal that owns 6thsense. The guy that hosts VC servers where you re not allowed to send a nade or shoot without authorisations unless you get banned. The dickboy that will ban you if you just contradict him on his forum. omg not really a surprise he s in it , that s what i call a scumbag.