Author Topic: ArmA SCP v1.0 OFFICIAL Release  (Read 44414 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: ArmA SCP v1.0 OFFICIAL Release
« Reply #165 on: October 10, 2007, 11:30:16 am »
Whatever...he is not using information in violation of copyrite for a commercial project whether or not the claims are correct.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Evillor

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 11, 2007, 05:57:44 am »
Whatever...he is not using information in violation of copyrite for a commercial project whether or not the claims are correct.

Hey, whatever,  your the site op, so its up to you.  But if the terms you agree to don't apply to everyone whats the point in having them. He is clearly in breach of the TOS (Terms of Service/Disclaimer)  here at the TKC website. By gathering IP's here so he can ban them on his servers is in breach of :

1. I am not visiting this site to steal material (including Information, Snapshots and Source-Codes) to use against the Webmaster, Site Operator or Host or any person in any conceivable manner.

He stated he was gathering IP's  to use. I don't see the grey area here Z, rules are rules. It doesn't state in the TOS that it has to be a breach of copyright, it says in any conceivable manner. If you have a personal relationship with this guy, it shouldn't make him above the rules. As soon as you allow one person to break those rules, you have no ground to stand on when others do it.  At the bottom of the TOS it states "The contract will have the same rights as a legal agreement, a legal act. By abusing the contract you are suspect of a criminal charge.", if you allow one person to break the TOS, this one will never hold up against anyone after the fact.

Its up to you, in my experience, a TOS or a disclaimer is a double edged sword. It states that the disclaimer was created to keep people who wanted to harm TKC away, yet if its not enforced against all users, then it cannot protect the site from anyone who wants to do harm. You cant pick and choose who the rules apply to, or the disclaimer holds no legal power whatsoever.

Malboeuf [RN]

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 11, 2007, 01:49:08 pm »
yes, but unfortunately for about every ArmA player that connects to our servers is that all the information gathered from (via web or game servers) in any way is simply and legally our property. Now I can?t go and post the IPs telling ppl should hack them but I can legally post warnings with the same data to help prevent possible attacks on other servers :)

With some 16 plus ArmA servers and a few more OFP servers you'll find that about 90% of all online players have used our servers in the past few months so we have allot of data, but those same fast servers had no problems scanning for client packets that contain Clients sending SCP scripts to our servers :) I even saw every single name Wesker used and that?s why he is acting like he is pissing his pants over this on the forums - Because he knows Im right (he?s noticed his one ID has been banned on allot of servers and his IP banned on one of our main LA servers). And this is why our servers were attacked and crashed several times, because test level Anti cheats did work. But the SCP clients think we don?t have the right to ?FIND? them and boot them so they attack our servers

That?s why  there is all this bitching from SCP "clients" about "thier" Rights is that the war is turning yet again in my favor. We maintain the highest cheat free servers for years. And now that the packet monitoring/banning is now being switched on there is very little SCP "clients" can do with out being caught.

You guys Laugh saying the servers owners cant do nothing legal about cheators in game, just as we now laugh saying the data our servers collect is legally our to do with internally

once all my servers ACP are fine tuned, even one cheat scripted run on any servers will auto ban that player on hundreds (did I say hundreds? yes i did)

The ACP [img]http://i17.tinypic.com/62gafbp.jpg will release will be simply help catch cheaters and the data base will be read (read only means no false data can be sent to ban innocent players) about hundreds of other servers which will simply Auto ban

So enjoy. Cause like Z says we do have some super deals and some super fast servers. but I think the main reason we have become one of the top ArmA server providers is that we do win the war on cheators. You guys boost my sales!

hey any one see any images?

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #168 on: October 11, 2007, 02:06:08 pm »
If he is collecting IPs for use against members of the TKC here then the TOS apply against him. However, we haven't been able to make any conclusions yet. We need to review some images etc first.

The rest is just crap talk to boost sales. Right now people can play freely what I know, that's what matters. But of course, it would be natural to see some counter measures at least after some time. At that point we'll just be back were we were before, and make new updates/cheats.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #169 on: October 11, 2007, 03:44:37 pm »
I even saw every single name Wesker used and that?s why he is acting like he is pissing his pants over this on the forums - Because he knows Im right (he?s noticed his one ID has been banned on allot of servers and his IP banned on one of our main LA servers). And this is why our servers were attacked and crashed several times, because test level Anti cheats did work. But the SCP clients think we don?t have the right to ?FIND? them and boot them so they attack our servers

Nice BS (or wrong info)
My real ID has only seen the light on a few ArmA servers and has NEVER been used with the name Wesker.
If you saw me using the name Wesker with any ID it probably would of been a random ID or an anticheaters ID  :icon_biggrin2
Any ArmA player ID number is mine...

Added: I'll be checking on that "LA server ban" later sometime. If I'm not banned I'll maybe post you some pictures of me having fun on there like I did with your OFP server a year ago.
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/4656/ofp7gj.jpg
 :wink2
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 04:12:38 pm by [TKC]Wesker »

The Illusive Man

bando

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • where i am?
« Reply #170 on: October 11, 2007, 03:50:58 pm »
Any ArmA player ID number is mine...

lol :D

Malboeuf [RN]

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 11, 2007, 06:34:22 pm »
Bando we dont need to ban IDs so use any ID you wish as they wont get you into our servers once I flip on the ACS's firewalls
Wesker I beg to differ, you dont even know which servers are ours, I have your IP ranges and IDs listed on all of our logs and you have been sloppy.

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #172 on: October 11, 2007, 06:54:34 pm »
Wesker I beg to differ, you dont even know which servers are ours, I have your IP ranges and IDs listed on all of our logs and you have been sloppy.
Whoop-de-do if you do have my IP.
I've had a nice long run that made a joke of your "TKC IP ban list" & your so called "cheat detections" for years. Lol, and you're calling me sloppy!

The Illusive Man

bando

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • where i am?
« Reply #173 on: October 11, 2007, 07:06:13 pm »
Bando we dont need to ban IDs so use any ID you wish as they wont get you into our servers once I flip on the ACS's firewalls

i don t even play Arma dude , i was just laughing because of Wesker's answer , and if i follow those topics and watch with great fun the videos.
Now , your way of proceeding with IPs is much worse to me than cheating on games.
For sure they have more fun than you and that s obvious.
E-thugs like you are everywhere on the internet but the truth is that you re playing yourselves...

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 11, 2007, 11:21:17 pm »
I just got this image in my head of a ship sinking and you guys are all scurrying around on deck bumping into each other saying, "What are we going to do!?"
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #175 on: October 11, 2007, 11:31:36 pm »
I just got this image in my head of a ship sinking and you guys are all scurrying around on deck bumping into each other saying, "What are we going to do!?"
Your funny.

@ Malboeuf [RN]...
I looked in the logs you sent me and copy/pasted the only thing I saw that would cause a server to crash and sent it to the MSN account.
When I got on MSN I saw you had a long list of names and an IP you suspect to be Weskers.
That IP is located in Amsterdam....Weskers is not.

Also I ran ALL the IP's in those two crash logs and no member or poster is a match on the TKC forums.

Z

PS: If it is ok with you I would like to let the sysop also look at the logs...let me know if thats ok.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Malboeuf [RN]

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 12, 2007, 12:53:43 am »
Your funny.

@ Malboeuf [RN]...
I looked in the logs you sent me and copy/pasted the only thing I saw that would cause a server to crash and sent it to the MSN account.
When I got on MSN I saw you had a long list of names and an IP you suspect to be Weskers.
That IP is located in Amsterdam....Weskers is not.

Also I ran ALL the IP's in those two crash logs and no member or poster is a match on the TKC forums.

Z

PS: If it is ok with you I would like to let the sysop also look at the logs...let me know if thats ok.
these were no crashes, all clients reported massive and I mean massive about of map wide LGB. this is designed to kill the server out right and all clients
that IP I gave you does visit your forums, and concides with one of your members as it is all traced as referal to these very forums, advance servers like ours record the previous site visited, and one does not need to use images to track that data

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #177 on: October 12, 2007, 02:55:54 am »
The one you suspected as Weskers (with a long list of other game nics) is no...and no person who has posted on this forum as well.

The LONE IP I got in a MSN has posted here but is not a Staff/Mod or game "clan" member as I already said.
Thats all I can tell you about that guy as giveing out his posting name would not be right.

The reason I called it a crash log was I thought I saw it listed on one of the two logs.

The info I copy/pasted from one of the logs and sent to you does in fact crash clients and servers from what I have read...but it is not any program from TKC.

bando

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • where i am?
« Reply #178 on: October 12, 2007, 06:01:08 am »

:icon_laugh

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #179 on: October 12, 2007, 08:12:24 am »
The one you suspected as Weskers (with a long list of other game nics) is no...and no person who has posted on this forum as well.
That's a bit of a shame huh.

The Illusive Man