Author Topic: ArmA SCP v1.0 OFFICIAL Release  (Read 44390 times)

luv2cheat

• Poptart
    • View Profile
Re: ArmA SCP v1.0 OFFICIAL Release
« Reply #150 on: October 08, 2007, 08:15:52 pm »
I luv your cheat pack, i had a lot of fun!!  :icon_thumbsup , but lately i have my keyboard locked when i join some servers is there somethink i can do to fix this!!!??? oh pls pls pls I want to have fun again!!  :icon_razz2  :icon_rolleyes2 :icon_biggrin2 :icon_devil

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #151 on: October 08, 2007, 08:51:43 pm »
@ Bando,
Malboeuf  is not threatening anyone you just misunderstand him.

@ N.Malboeuf,
Yes send the list to the account we chat on and I will be happy to look it over.
I doubt any of the real members here are crashing your servers but we will see.

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #152 on: October 08, 2007, 09:11:12 pm »
I luv your cheat pack, i had a lot of fun!!  :icon_thumbsup , but lately i have my keyboard locked when i join some servers is there somethink i can do to fix this!!!??? oh pls pls pls I want to have fun again!!  :icon_razz2  :icon_rolleyes2 :icon_biggrin2 :icon_devil
Wow so soon after I mentioned "we have had no complaints"
Nice try but your timing was bad.

The Illusive Man

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #153 on: October 08, 2007, 09:26:21 pm »
Lol, luv2cheat is definately another anticheater. Everything about his appearance stinks fake. What's their point?
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

bando

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • where i am?
« Reply #154 on: October 08, 2007, 09:34:36 pm »
@ Bando,
Malboeuf  is not threatening anyone you just misunderstand him.

sorry then , didn t understood well.
i am not from a English speaking country so sometimes i don t get all the complexity of the Shakespeare language.
used to speak better but since i am banned from U.S.A , didn t really practiced it

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #155 on: October 08, 2007, 09:48:46 pm »
Lol, luv2cheat is definately another anticheater. Everything about his appearance stinks fake. What's their point?
You?d think the cheaters would be liars and the anti-cheaters would be honest but from my years here I have only learned that it?s completely the other way around.

EDIT: We need to keep this ontopic!!!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 10:14:15 pm by [TKC]Wesker »

The Illusive Man

Malboeuf [RN]

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 08, 2007, 11:19:42 pm »
i'll gather all the data and PM it to you Z

and wesker you should check every post from allot accounts, you should know better that I'll never pass up on you're sloppyness
you should see the list of alias I have tide to your IPs
Like I said servers will dissapeare for allot of you as allot of you have crossed the line which means I now lock down allot of servers

Suspicious off-site image linking. For IP gathering purposes?
hey any one see any images?

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #157 on: October 08, 2007, 11:29:28 pm »
Cool, would make an interesting read!
So am I finally banned from the OFP Whore House server?  :icon_laugh

The Illusive Man

Malboeuf [RN]

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 08, 2007, 11:51:21 pm »
Cool, would make an interesting read!
So am I finally banned from the OFP Whore House server?  :icon_laugh

yea thats its LOL

mabey some one should tell him

hey any one see any images?

luv2cheat

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 09, 2007, 12:18:31 am »
I dont give a fuc bout anticheaters i just want to now why i cant cheat anymore on some servers

Fock anticheters dnshome.org/images.jpg[/img]
 Bogus offsite images.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #160 on: October 09, 2007, 04:49:06 am »
Mmmm....no need to moderate RN N.M. as the sysop here fixed that issue ages ago.

Also he and I have an understanding....he does not mess with your forum,the Staff here does not mess with his stuff.
I understand that some of the older members here may have distrust over past issues but he has not ever gone back on his word with me and I will never go back on any agreement with him.

I respect him enough that I allways tell people about his hosting.
He builds -and- overclocks his servers befor he has them installed 12 miles from my home in L.A.  just blocks from the backbone and one of the 13 DNS servers that control worlds the internet.
His prices are also some of the best I have seen for all the speed (machine and connection) and bandwith for a game server.
I really have no idea why anyone would rent from another company.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 06:45:06 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #161 on: October 09, 2007, 06:02:28 am »
Also he and I have an understanding....he does not mess with your forum,the Staff here does not mess with his stuff.
I understand that some of the older members here may have distrust over past issues but he has not ever gone back on his word with me and I will never go back on any agreement with him.
But he is messing with our forums!
He posted an image hosted by his site so I've added his hosting site to the filter.
I caught him out in the past for trying that and now he's been caught again.

If his IP list is so good he wouldn't need to be doing that  :icon_rolleyes2

The Illusive Man

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #162 on: October 09, 2007, 06:55:02 am »
But he is messing with our forums!
He posted an image hosted by his site so I've added his hosting site to the filter.
I caught him out in the past for trying that and now he's been caught again.

If his IP list is so good he wouldn't need to be doing that  :icon_rolleyes2

If he is doing it it is not under his posting name -OR- perhaps your talking about the "distant past" which the sysop Mullah Omar dealt with.
If the same issue is involved after offsite avatar hosting was ended is being circumvented some way post it in the CC room.

Personally the old way of grabbing IP's was a bit meaningless in my mind as it gathered EVERYONES IP wether (spelling?) a member or not....and given the server states we have MILLIONS of viewers each week who are not posters,registered or "real" TKC members in the first place.
This traffic is why TKC was noted in a commercial DVD on on-line cheating and had our URL posted in print in a monthly computer/game magizine.

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #163 on: October 09, 2007, 01:56:34 pm »
If he is doing it it is not under his posting name -OR- perhaps your talking about the "distant past" which the sysop Mullah Omar dealt with.
If the same issue is involved after offsite avatar hosting was ended is being circumvented some way post it in the CC room.
I'm not talking about him doing it years ago!
I'm saying he did it YESTERDAY!

Personally the old way of grabbing IP's was a bit meaningless in my mind as it gathered EVERYONES IP wether (spelling?) a member or not....and given the server states we have MILLIONS of viewers each week who are not posters,registered or "real" TKC members in the first place.
With a little knowledge of PHP you can log the IP address, time & date of anyone who downloaded that image to a Chmod 777 log file.
The image isn't displayed on his "million visitor site" so they don't get logged!
Here is how to do it
http://www.binrev.com/forums/index.php?s=60780d9fe87ff185c5f041da19c3d097&showtopic=20288&st=0&p=184374

The Illusive Man

Evillor

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 10, 2007, 10:04:55 am »
If this guy was collecting IP addresses to use against their owners, he broke one of the agreements upon entry :

I, under penalties of perjury solemnly declare and affirm the following:

1. I am not visiting this site to steal material (including Information, Snapshots and Source-Codes) to use against the Webmaster, Site Operator or Host or any person in any conceivable manner.

And these anti cheat people were talking about filing lawsuits, they cant even follow simple rules. By his own admission:

( namely "i'll gather all the data and PM it to you Z

and wesker you should check every post from allot accounts, you should know better that I'll never pass up on you're sloppyness
Like I said servers will dissapeare for allot of you as allot of you have crossed the line which means I now lock down allot of servers") he has broken TKC rules, shouldnt he be dealt with accordingly?