Author Topic: ArmA SCP v1.0 OFFICIAL Release  (Read 44391 times)

Mace_3000_99

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: ArmA SCP v1.0 OFFICIAL Release
« Reply #90 on: September 24, 2007, 02:30:15 pm »
hey guys, how do i go about removing SCP, just for the sake of competing in clans matches, can i just like..remove files when im playing in a match and them copy them back into arma dir after

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #91 on: September 24, 2007, 02:48:33 pm »
hey guys, how do i go about removing SCP, just for the sake of competing in clans matches, can i just like..remove files when im playing in a match and them copy them back into arma dir after
Yes, that's correct buddy  :icon_thumbsup

The Illusive Man

Mace_3000_99

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 24, 2007, 02:51:09 pm »
for a newb to hacking, which exact files do i remove, havent been able to find them
thx for your help.. btw scp is awsome :P so fun spawning zombies :P

i have recently started getting messages on the bottom of my screen with a lot of gobbledygoop, not sure what it means, about 5 lines of info

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #93 on: September 24, 2007, 03:11:40 pm »
for a newb to hacking, which exact files do i remove, havent been able to find them
thx for your help.. btw scp is awsome :P so fun spawning zombies :P

i have recently started getting messages on the bottom of my screen with a lot of gobbledygoop, not sure what it means, about 5 lines of info
Just look for a file like this in the arma addons folder
a4bodw7F3YBYdUKF.pbo

The Illusive Man

HDMI Man

• Intentional Cheater
  • Nothing is bad or good, but thinking makes it so.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 25, 2007, 05:17:42 pm »
Jesus guys! This is the WRONG topic/section for this talk!
Z split the topic dude!

Sorry....just 1 more OT reply if that's ok.
I did not know that Modoc county was soo unpopulated.
13 years ago it had just over 10K population...now just over 8k!
I now know all the big players in the county,as well as the cops,the City Attorney and had smoked chicken and beers with the head of the Grand Jury at his home.
Found a 14 ft boat and 10 HP Mercury for $625 via the head of the school district but need to find a "cheep" trailer.

PS. I grew up spending the summers at State Line (Grandparents owned motels) back in the 60's.
and just 1 more reply for me aswell.

Sounds like you have all the connections around here! I actually moved up here not too long ago, so I haven't really been able to meet many people, but it sounds like I should go and talk with you when I eventually go to apply for a position at the local police department lol

Found a 14 ft boat and 10 HP Mercury for $625 via the head of the school district but need to find a "cheep" trailer.
Wow now thats a good price! check with craigslist.com for a cheap trailer, or try ebay.com

Lucky! I wish my grandparents owned something over here when i was smaller, its a really amazing place. I still cant get over how beautiful this place is, and how clean the water is. In San Antonio, Texas theres not much to see or do, also the water is so dirty, its probably healthier to drink sodas instead of water over there, So you can imagine at how big of a change this is for me.

Okay so i tried using the Player removeaction "action1" command, but its still doing the same thing i wonder if i have to make a script that basically clears the list once activated, like for example the sqs file would be activated when it is clicked on and it would clear the action menu but im not exactly sure what to put down for the script file since im not too experienced with scripts, any help would be greatly appreciated...

HDMI Man

• Intentional Cheater
  • Nothing is bad or good, but thinking makes it so.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 26, 2007, 07:49:02 am »
Anyone know why while using the cheats it keeps turning the screen to black for a few seconds but then comes on again?

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #96 on: September 26, 2007, 02:29:19 pm »
Anyone know why while using the cheats it keeps turning the screen to black for a few seconds but then comes on again?
I've seen it a few times. I just quickly enable the speed hack for a second and it goes.

The Illusive Man

DarkSin

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 29, 2007, 03:28:30 am »
Hmm... If I try to run unlimitedammo.sqf I get this weird error on the top left of my screen and it doesn't do anything. Everything else works but that. I'm running on Vista with a DX10 card, does that affect anything?

Also, I'd appreciate it if someone could possibly put all the superweapons (like the ones in gunsforall) into a player only script. I'd also like to know how to put new scripts into the PBO.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #98 on: September 29, 2007, 03:55:33 am »
I'm running on Vista
Our hearts go out to you.
Real gamers don't let friends use Vista.

Did you read that early this week Microsoft has a d/l "downgrade" that lets Vista become XP?
Google it.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #99 on: September 29, 2007, 10:44:56 am »
Did you read that early this week Microsoft has a d/l "downgrade" that lets Vista become XP?
Google it.
It's only for Vista Business and Ultimate.

The Illusive Man

DarkSin

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 30, 2007, 04:30:23 am »
While using Vista, I no longer receive lag while playing ArmA. ArmA hates DX10 cards on XP for some reason.

Any fixes on unlimited ammo?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #101 on: September 30, 2007, 04:58:25 am »
ArmA hates DX10 cards on XP for some reason.
ArmA and DX10 card -drivers- do not get along.
There are fixs for many problems on the BI forums (some posted by Matt R.) and some new betta drivers are out in the past few days that fix some problems as well.

My take:
Going with a DX10 card long befor ALOT of DX10 games are out is not a wise move...and Vista is no longer needed to get DX10 graphics.
Happy with my $69 2Ghz Optron 146 (boxed) OC'ed to 3Ghz,260Mhz DDR1 G.Skill ram and 7900 mounted on a DFI Expert and PC Power & Cooling PSU in a CM Stacker.

(spelling)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 05:20:27 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Bellend

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 30, 2007, 05:06:49 am »
Any fixes on unlimited ammo?
You can use the MultiHack for that. :)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #103 on: September 30, 2007, 06:47:52 am »
Google it.
It's only for Vista Business and Ultimate.

Eh...and Premium.
I guess that covers ALL Vista installs.
http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/34102/118/

Vista is crap any way you look at it...and often called M.E. 2.
Microsoft it's self said it was going to end all support for Vista at the end of 2008 about 90 days after it was released probably due to both lack of sales,the many customer complaints/returns and the fact OEM have a problem with sales pre-installed with this P.O.S. OS.

Microsoft's big screw up was all the DRM Encryption code and checks that causes all programs to run slower...some by as much as 80%!

bando

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • where i am?
« Reply #104 on: September 30, 2007, 07:50:10 am »
i am not so worried about the sales.
they say Vista is not good for downloading movies and that s the first reason i won t install it.
for playing vc it sucks and some of my old games don t work on it , that s the second reason.
i am a noob with computers in general but won t do this mistake.
they also say the security isn t that bad tho...