Author Topic: ArmA SCP v1.0 OFFICIAL Release  (Read 44378 times)

HDMI Man

• Intentional Cheater
  • Nothing is bad or good, but thinking makes it so.
    • View Profile
Re: ArmA SCP v1.0 OFFICIAL Release
« Reply #75 on: September 22, 2007, 10:29:10 am »
yer i done that but there are alot of scripts = big list. So i wanted to try make the init similar to ofp one with like 5 seperate menus

Im with you on that one Avatar!!! im actually going to work on one and see if i can get it working, that way it will be way easier and user friendly. If everything goes well i'll have it done in about a month, its just im going to add so many different menus so that i can basically spawn and use all west, east and civilian vehicles. I'll just show my work when im finished with it  :smile Wish me luck!

HDMI Man

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 22, 2007, 05:09:10 pm »
Okay so i pulled an all nighter got all the East, West and Civilian units on the spawn menu now, also added a few more menus in it
I left the teleport option on the main menu that way its easy to get to and just in case your in an emergency
I also left the info tab just in case you wanted to be retro and manually input the sqs files, and by the way you have to still type in chinit.sqf before you can start using this. Ive come into a problem with a few of the scripts but not sure if its because of my system or if its just a bad script.

So far this is what it looks like on the little menu thing

(Main Menu)

Teleport

Info-- ---------(The list of the original scripts and makers.

Spawn =
               Return to Main Menu
               East ---------------->
               West ----------------(  All units are on each list except for about 75% of the Civilian
               Resistance ---------(  Vehicles cant seem to find the right names for the units
               Civilian ------------->
AI_Spawn=
                  Return to Main Menu
                   AI West ------------>
                   AI East --------------( Of course this list has the original files with it, but im planning on
                   AI Resistance ------( adding afew of mine to make  for really intense warfare...
                   AI Civilian ---------->
Players= -------- (  This is where you find the arsenal to mess with the other players
               -------- ( Basically all the same scripts that came with the download

Player= -----( Scripts that affect you and you only!!!

Support=--------(Same scripts just faster to get to and call for a carpet bomb or artillery strike

Tests=-------- (alittle spot to test scripts your working on)

Im just missing a line of code i dont know what it is but it keeps the menu from being constantly overstuffed with the different menu's you click on. I know its really simple but i need someone elses help on this one!!!

This is how i have the chinit.sqf written at this time
any suggestions would be appreciated!!!

player addAction ["Teleport","BKeAgcrScVV95eKx\scripts\teleport.sqs"];
         player addAction ["Info","BKeAgcrScVV95eKx\scripts\info.sqs"];
                  player addAction ["Spawn","BKeAgcrScVV95eKx\Menus\Spawn.sqf"];
                  player addAction ["AI_Spawn","BKeAgcrScVV95eKx\Menus\AISpawn.sqf"];
                  player addAction ["Players","BKeAgcrScVV95eKx\Menus\Players.sqf"];
         player addAction ["Player","BKeAgcrScVV95eKx\Menus\Player.sqf"];
                  player addAction ["Support","BKeAgcrScVV95eKx\Menus\Support.sqf"];
                  player addAction ["Tests","BKeAgcrScVV95eKx\Menus\Tests.sqf"];

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
  • fuck shit wtf is happening
    • View Profile
    • the harrasment authority
« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2007, 05:43:45 pm »
shweeeet

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2007, 06:34:37 pm »
I think all those addactions return some number. You could remove the actions by removeaction (number) or something.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

HDMI Man

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2007, 09:10:09 pm »
Great i'll try that later on tonight and tell you how it goes

*Edit* Well the mountain pass froze over so im stuck here until the afternoon, Basically have to wait till all the ice melts, so im going to work on this some more, im messing with the removeaction (number) command but having alittle difficulty with it... I'll let you know what happens later on tonight
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 10:01:53 pm by HDMI Man »

HDMI Man

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 22, 2007, 11:46:59 pm »
Okay so this is what i have down for the west spawn menu, i still think im missing something  like an on activation command like for example

On activation "action1" player removeaction "action1,action2,action3,action4" etc...

player removeaction ["Main Menu"];
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 10:30:24 am by HDMI Man »

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #81 on: September 22, 2007, 11:53:40 pm »
I think the OFP pack had this kind of functionality, you could probably find a solution there. (Also post your scripts in the community topics post, that way people will find them easily). And you shouldn't post your dev string either ;)
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #82 on: September 23, 2007, 02:17:09 am »
*Edit* Well the mountain pass froze over so im stuck here until the afternoon, Basically have to wait till all the ice melts,

Your on the other side of the "hill"....I am at Blue Lake above Likely fishing today and it is frosting up as well.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

HDMI Man

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 23, 2007, 07:48:54 am »
*Edit* Well the mountain pass froze over so im stuck here until the afternoon, Basically have to wait till all the ice melts,

Your on the other side of the "hill"....I am at Blue Lake above Likely fishing today and it is frosting up as well.

Thats cool, Im at Lake Tahoe, Incline Village. Its a pretty nice area but during the winter the roads are pretty dangerous, especially with all the tourists that come and ski here. Hows the fishing over there?

On another note i cant seem to get the menu's to remove them selfs after the player selects them, so im going to fidgit with it some more and see what i can come up with.

Can someone please post a menu of the OFP cheat pack so i can determine what im doing wrong, and I will post all of the scripts in the community topics post as soon as i fix this one problem.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 11:23:19 am by HDMI Man »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #84 on: September 23, 2007, 06:40:05 pm »
Thats cool, Im at Lake Tahoe, Incline Village. Its a pretty nice area but during the winter the roads are pretty dangerous, especially with all the tourists that come and ski here. Hows the fishing over there?

Yeah the rock slides about 4 time a year on the SW side are bad...and the speed trap coming up from Carson.
The fishing has been really good until last week with the first rain...all the fish near the shore went into deeper water (40-50 feet) and I don't have a boat.

I got down from the lake into the valley ok yesterday (2 wheel drive!) so I will try some of the many cattle tanks/reservoirs under 6,000 foot mark for awhile.
Tue/Wed I will go to Shasta and look at land in the Redding area as I plan to move from L.A. and Modoc county does not have a full service hospital.

The city of Redding has 11 times the population of Modoc county!

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

HDMI Man

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 24, 2007, 01:03:54 am »

Yeah the rock slides about 4 time a year on the SW side are bad...and the speed trap coming up from Carson.
The fishing has been really good until last week with the first rain...all the fish near the shore went into deeper water (40-50 feet) and I don't have a boat.

I got down from the lake into the valley ok yesterday (2 wheel drive!) so I will try some of the many cattle tanks/reservoirs under 6,000 foot mark for awhile.
Tue/Wed I will go to Shasta and look at land in the Redding area as I plan to move from L.A. and Modoc county does not have a full service hospital.

The city of Redding has 11 times the population of Modoc county!

The washoe police department loves to catch speeders on that road, ive seen soo many different people getting pulled over around there, also going to reno they hangout around the bends usually and tend to go after cars that dont look like they're kept up properly. Your going to need a vehicle with 4x4 when it really starts to snow otherwise you'll end up sliding down the road. I did not know that Modoc county was soo unpopulated.

Did you hear about that boat that sunk a few days ago? well it washed up ashore on the north beach, i took some photo's of it, i think its about a 20,000 dollar boat,

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #86 on: September 24, 2007, 01:29:11 am »
Jesus guys! This is the WRONG topic/section for this talk!
Z split the topic dude!

The Illusive Man

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 24, 2007, 01:50:02 am »
make a menu strcuture like:

=== Spawn === (clickable, onclick trigger menu item deletion)
cccc
cccc2
cdfsf
==Back to main== (clickable, onclick trigger menu item deletion)

HDMI Man

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 24, 2007, 02:37:06 am »
[TKC]Anothercheater I will do that later on tonight, i will show yall the progress ive made.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 02:45:19 am by HDMI Man »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #89 on: September 24, 2007, 04:22:55 am »
Jesus guys! This is the WRONG topic/section for this talk!
Z split the topic dude!

Sorry....just 1 more OT reply if that's ok.
I did not know that Modoc county was soo unpopulated.
13 years ago it had just over 10K population...now just over 8k!
I now know all the big players in the county,as well as the cops,the City Attorney and had smoked chicken and beers with the head of the Grand Jury at his home.
Found a 14 ft boat and 10 HP Mercury for $625 via the head of the school district but need to find a "cheep" trailer.

PS. I grew up spending the summers at State Line (Grandparents owned motels) back in the 60's.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 04:31:24 am by ZOldDude »