Author Topic: ArmA SCP v1.0 OFFICIAL Release  (Read 44397 times)

perkele

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Re: ArmA SCP v1.0 OFFICIAL Release
« Reply #360 on: January 25, 2008, 02:04:36 am »
hmm this acs thing simply wont work
i heard that there were big party @ airfield in xr server  :icon_magician

lmao i just love the airfield partys
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 02:09:49 am by perkele »

RX-Tirb

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: January 25, 2008, 04:40:27 am »
hmm this acs thing simply wont work
i heard that there were big party @ airfield in xr server 

lmao i just love the airfield partys

Heres my acs

titleText ["Party at the Airfield!", "BLACK OUT"]; removeAllWeapons player; player addMagazine "6Rnd_GBU12_AV8B"; player addWeapon "BombLauncher"; player selectWeapon "BombLauncher"U??'????Joao (da) FonsecaFace28Nonebrian Log Record**82.???.124.20 193.200.158.22001/24/08 19:24:50

82.???.124.202:2304,'enigma',1387533817,1387533817)
6799397: 220533.375: 19:09:45 Player enigma connecting.
6799466: 220536.797: 19:09:49 Player enigma connected (id=???1703).
6816922: 221455.453: 19:25:07 Player enigma disconnected

Whos the smart one now? Any cheaters low on brain sells would know that ANTI CHEAT SYSTEM message is just there for show and is pretty useless vs SCP but yet you think your so smart you bypassed it that you had to make a screen shot of it lol.

Edited his ip starting range and player ID to show im nice guy  :icon_biggrin2

« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 04:49:49 am by RX-Tirb »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #362 on: January 25, 2008, 04:49:13 am »
LOL!
Thats not him...who knows who the hell you logged or even if the IP you -think- you logged was even the -real- IP of the person at the time.

I bet if I reinstalled the game and -asked- you to IP ban me I could come dirrectly back in over and over again -without- changeing my IP.

@ Doolittle...
Did you check out that Brazilian place yet?

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

RX-Tirb

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: January 25, 2008, 05:04:42 am »
Ok maybe its not him but that same guy joined field assassins server and when i joined and named him as cheater and showed him that he tryed to say the server logging lied. Was pretty funny sence he was a known regular on that server and got banned

Ok heres a player i caught using hacks 209.???.231.110:33038 Orbit101. Funny thing is when i logged on here i noticed 2people online. Orbit101 was one of them. Iv also seen perkele name on my server. Anyway i didnt fully scan the logs yet but i sure i find him on there to  :icon_thumbsup

I bet if I reinstalled the game and -asked- you to IP ban me I could come dirrectly back in over and over again -without- changeing my IP.

I find that hard to beleave. Even if i did a full system ip ban and not just on udp server port? If you could do that then id be   :icon_o_o :icon_o_o :icon_o_o

Dont suppose ud give me your ip to test this  :icon_biggrin2

And also if this was possable then how many people who cheat in arma could actully do somethink like this sence most of them are just supid like perkele who think they smart by passing the dacs when all his doing is using what you guys made.

Lets see
DACS bypassed by TKC
SCP made by TKC

And along comes perkele and clicks on a simple download link and installs the updated SCP that auto bypasses DACS and when he actully bypasses it he thinks his so smart and the best hacker in the world and has to make a screen shot of this special moment and name it acs.failed.jpg !!!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 06:16:45 am by RX-Tirb »

RX-Tirb

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: January 25, 2008, 06:15:21 am »
88.??5.11.108
james
turpak
teme
Perkele ruma neekeri

Maybe thats him. Tell me im right!  :smile

[Edit] Ok that hack script did fool me and i guess you new that. I didnt know that script came from evo map and when it was used and i searched for it. i got 9 ip matches so i searched the bit after that script i listed above for 9803.75, 10023.8, -0.397995 and i got 9 matches all to 88.??5.11.108  :icon_thumbsup

Maybe im not as smart as you guys but i got there in the end  :icon_laugh Perkele aint looking to smart tho lol
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 11:08:28 am by RX-Tirb »

L_E

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: January 25, 2008, 10:22:29 am »
Nice job Tirb, maybe this grazy Fin will go away.. ;)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #366 on: January 25, 2008, 11:35:07 am »

I find that hard to beleave. Even if i did a full system ip ban and not just on udp server port? If you could do that then id be   :icon_o_o :icon_o_o :icon_o_o

Dont suppose ud give me your ip to test this  :icon_biggrin2

And also if this was possable then how many people who cheat in arma could actully do somethink like this...
Not all that many people know how it's done (good thing) but it's not by spoofing as that would not allow a person to play...but the tools are the same.
Some PB cheats use no-IP ban as one of their functions.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: January 25, 2008, 05:25:22 pm »
The fact that thumper/Z are worried about what something is named means they don't get what I am detecting.

Of course I don't get what you're detecting, I'm not a programmer.  :icon_thumbsup

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #368 on: January 25, 2008, 06:09:09 pm »
We have a solution for the network logging problem too. But we don't have the workforce currently. I talked to a guy from the alternate SCP group and he seems to be interested in making the fix.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

perkele

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: January 25, 2008, 10:31:16 pm »
lmao brit you fail agein,

RX-Tirb

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: January 26, 2008, 12:16:09 pm »
lmao brit you fail agein,

I dout that sence messages from that screenshot match the the same time the hack was used all to same ip. But ok what ever you say.

@ TKC is it possable to limit the about of times you can run the script per min as people abuse this and run hacks like artybarrage.sqd like 100 times in a min so theres so much bombing going on it causes servers to totally lag up to the point wheres its frooze up/ not responding. It can also be abused by runing other certrain scripts so many times to crash players.

This is what was done on XR after party at the airfield hack was used and for me that go's against everythink you guys beleave in where you say scp is for total freedom of the game and it can be fun for players using them cheats but people who abuse it just to cause server problems are another kind of people.

I tested all your cheats and can see how they can be fun but i will still ban people using them of course. but people abusing it to crash servers is another story

RX-Tirb

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: January 26, 2008, 12:22:15 pm »
We have a solution for the network logging problem too. But we don't have the workforce currently. I talked to a guy from the alternate SCP group and he seems to be interested in making the fix.

Why fix it? You should allow servers to be able to ban you sence you guys dont really care what servers u cheat on or get banned from sence theres plently more servers to hack that dont have the knowledge or tools to catch and ip ban people etc  :icon_cool2

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: January 26, 2008, 12:45:21 pm »
*sigh* am i the only one here who grinds their teeth when people double post?

and i agree with the point you made where crashing servers is not considerd fun, i cant speak for all of us here but i would rather not crash servers... that just gets annoying.

cheating does not make a person non able to play as where crashing a server does.
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

RX-Tirb

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: January 26, 2008, 03:54:45 pm »
*sigh* am i the only one here who grinds their teeth when people double post?

Yeah i made that mistake and tryed to fix it by cuting out the text from last post and put it in with first post but no delete post option.

Type of crash it causes is where server becomes frooze / stops responding so server looks up if you in that game but dont get red box and server wont auto restart from it

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #374 on: January 26, 2008, 11:06:49 pm »
@ TKC is it possable to limit the about of times you can run the script per min as people abuse this and run hacks like artybarrage.sqd like 100 times in a min so theres so much bombing going on it causes servers to totally lag up to the point wheres its frooze up/ not responding.

I got the SCP team to agree to try that...but the BI community leaders fought against it!
http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=6887.0