Author Topic: joigning  (Read 2358 times)

bando

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • where i am?
joigning
« on: September 06, 2007, 03:16:30 pm »
hello , i would like to join the vc team section? but it seems Mr Pink is not much around these days.
could you tell me what s up so i know if VC team is still active , if i am accepted or if i have to go somewhere else to find a team to play?
thanks

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
Re: joigning
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 04:37:28 pm »
hello , i would like to join the vc team section? but it seems Mr Pink is not much around these days.
could you tell me what s up so i know if VC team is still active , if i am accepted or if i have to go somewhere else to find a team to play?
thanks

Anyone can play with TKC. Just put some TKC tags in front of ya name mate. Gl playing on the most dead game ever.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

bando

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • where i am?
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 04:41:19 pm »
ok i understand.
but it s a private section right?
i remember seeing a tkc assault of the pterodon stream server and i was wondering if you still organise those kind of wild events?

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2007, 04:43:31 pm »
ok i understand.
i remember seeing a tkc assault of the pterodon stream server and i was wondering if you still organise those kind of wild events?
The private section are for CHEATERS and not leechers. Not saying your a leecher mate just saying its mainly for people that make cheats. You'll see the guidelines for acquiring access to that section. Theres a reason its called the DEVELOPMENT section. I'm not having a go at your or anything even though it may look that way I never intended to offend you so yeah d/w if I come off a bit mean I don't mean to be :P
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

bando

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • where i am?
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2007, 04:46:06 pm »
ok i understand.
The private section are for CHEATERS and not leechers. Not saying your a leecher mate just saying its mainly for people that make cheats. You'll see the guidelines for acquiring access to that section. Theres a reason its called the DEVELOPMENT section. I'm not having a go at your or anything even though it may look that way I never intended to offend you so yeah d/w if I come off a bit mean I don't mean to be :P

oh i am not talking about that DEV section Jahovus but the VC team section?
I clearly understood what the DEV section was :D

bando

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • where i am?
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2007, 05:23:47 pm »
anyways , never mind  :icon_confused2
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 03:49:05 am by bando »

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2007, 09:55:10 pm »
Umm, what?

I think you're talking about the VC clan section, which is pretty much inactive with absent leaders.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2007, 12:01:41 am »
Crossmol is in charge of the VC and CoJ sections now...talk to him.

I was posting on the english CoJ forum ( http://www.coj-game.com/forum/ ) and helping people untill some wise ass said "Are you the same ZOldDude as the admin on TKC?"
I was kicked like the next day.

In return I made certain the demo servers had constant cheating (bypassed all the anti-cheat that ran on the servers)...and I ran a NO KEY CHECKING full game server for a few weeks just to show my contempt for the offical forums.
I had a TKC member in the CoJ map pack team as well.

Z
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 12:13:08 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2007, 11:34:27 am »
ok i understand.

oh i am not talking about that DEV section Jahovus but the VC team section?
I clearly understood what the DEV section was :D
You were talking about a private section. The only private section I know of is the dev section?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2007, 09:14:00 pm »
The only private section I know of is the dev section?

That you know of.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2007, 03:22:31 pm »
The only private section I know of is the dev section?

That you know of.
That IS what I said...