Author Topic: BS Forums  (Read 22044 times)

Nutty101

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Re: BS Forums
« Reply #135 on: October 04, 2007, 10:51:16 pm »
Oh btw Nutty nice work on your sniffer/firewall thats a fine app you've built.

w00t?? the forum readers shout! lol

Seriously though its a nice idea and well implemented, I just hope no over zealous admins misread whats being logged and ban innocent users lol. We both know that it wont catch EVERYTHING but i can see it being effective in preventing the more destructive cheats getting thru

Gotta love the legal advice. What i am doing could be seen as worse than the cheats to some people. Cause i do modify the game on one program and some other items will modify the packets. So I guess everyone should go after me. Laugh.. People just need to get their heads on straight. It's a game if you don't like what is going on then learn how to help solve the issues. Everyone has the resources and ability to learn. Oh well eh.

good god man watch what your saying, it wouldnt surprise me if a few fickle members of the BIS forum DO turn you if they come here and read that lol  :icon_razz2

Yeah, there is no way to catch it all. Really all I am trying to do is stop the map destroying cheats. Rest the stuff ehh I don't really care all that much. We can't stop the wallhacks and other junk, I am leaving that to the dev's or someone else.

At first when i did DSTS people thought i was trying to help cheat. Laugh, if that was the case then why did i add all the extra features so admins could really lock the tool down. Whatever, my latest stuff will not modify the game outside one plugin that might not ever surface anyway due to it changing packets. So if people want to make a big deal with it then woohoo! Laugh.

Funny part is when Wow was in beta i had written two bots for gold farming and then started playing with teleporting and what not. But i got banned and was bored out of my gord with that stupid game anyway. So i quit gaming until Arma and decided to try and make an MMO with it. Then the cheating got so bad i was like umm yeah this isnt gonna work. heh
« Last Edit: October 04, 2007, 11:38:09 pm by Nutty101 »

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 05, 2007, 02:00:12 pm »
The thought of a ArmA MMO sounds very interesting (if done properly of course), I reckon you shouldnt give up so quick on that one!

I think it would be hilarious if nutty got his tool well enough made to see who is doing the above "skills" cheats,  buti got a feeling tho someone is gonna start bitching about its legality.

Lol so what do ya say Nutty?  Would be funny to see a few high profile 'anti-cheaters' caught out especially now ArmA competition ladders are emerging. 

Of course you have to avoid the community turning on you first over the 'legality' of DSTS :icon_rolleyes2. If that happens then i think you'll understand why we are over here and they are over there.......

p.s watch out for Walker, it wouldnt surprise me if he tries to discredit you and/or your tools  in light of you not agreeing with his deluded campaign  :icon_thumbsup

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
  • fuck shit wtf is happening
    • View Profile
    • the harrasment authority
« Reply #137 on: October 05, 2007, 05:16:34 pm »
watch out its walker the guy whose not even a lawyer telling everyone whats legal and what isn't

that guy is the biggest joke i doubt he even realises that everyone else doesnt

A) give a rats ass about his 5th of november

B) think anything any of the cheaters have done have broken any laws

he keeps pointing out the exact laws for cyber crime but have yet to once show anyone which one we've broken

typical moron wanting to bring the law into something bc a company wont do it for him...

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #138 on: October 06, 2007, 06:48:07 am »
I just realized you people that cheat are also the name callers and bullies at school.

I cheat (but not in fair contests).
I never called people names (unless they are descriptive and true).
Perhaps because:
I was bullied in school due to my easy going attitude...until I got fed up and kicked the ass of each schools toughest bully AND all his piss ant followers often at the same encounter.
I had to repeat this in each school and grade...and every few years after school.
I took up martial arts and in my youth (I am 72) was also an instructor.

My father/uncles all fought Fascists and I hate that mindset with a passion if on a global or locale scope.
I follow that same mindset both in front of me or on a political level.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 06, 2007, 09:03:56 pm »
ZOldDude, you don't see cheaters as being like bullies? I remember earlier I said I had played a game and someone came on, locked all our keyboards up and left. Another time someone had come on and blown the whole island up after we had played a mission for a few hours. This kind of behavior is just bullying. And you support it? You've joined the wrong side in your fight for freedom from rules. Cheaters are picking on the wrong people if they think they are trying to fight some crusade against game laws. Leave the innocent every-day game players alone and let them have fun without interruption.
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

bando

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • where i am?
« Reply #140 on: October 06, 2007, 09:50:32 pm »
in this case , you are the bully doolittle!
not letting players having fun the way the want by dictating a server and trying to make some crap program to stop them!

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #141 on: October 06, 2007, 10:11:27 pm »
Bando is right.

And didn't you, Doolittle, say we were the ones who were bullied earlier? Now we're bullies too:icon_biggrin2 It's true that what you say with locked keyboards etc may happen, but it's very rare. That's the price for and effects of freedom.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

fartface

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 06, 2007, 10:28:26 pm »
God you really do speak a load of shit!  I just cant help getting over how much crap you do speak, its the biggest pile of shit i have heard since Blair was given the job of middle east peace envoy!  Hahahaha you guys are seriously fucked up beyond belief!  Do you seriously believe the shit you are going on about?  Lets put this in big letters for you, as you really cant understand

WE THE ARMA COMMUNITY DONT WANT YOU WANKERS FUCKING OUR GAMES UP, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME ON OUR SERVERS

Hope thats clear enough for ya   :icon_laugh

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #143 on: October 06, 2007, 11:22:58 pm »
Dearest fartface,
Learn to live with it!
Hope thats clear enough for ya...fool.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

fartface

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 06, 2007, 11:47:51 pm »

How about you aint getting on no arma servers now fool

Hahaha i love it!

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #145 on: October 06, 2007, 11:54:56 pm »

How about you aint getting on no arma servers now fool

Hahaha i love it!

How about you back that statment up...somehow.

I play when and where I wish and nobody that runs the server(s) bothers me.
Then again I don't bother them.

If you want just ask the guys that run the RN servers or the guy that rents those servers out to people...they all have my IP both from game,TS and forums.

XX55XX

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 07, 2007, 12:25:41 am »
Doolittle, no one is right here, nor is anyone wrong. It's opinion. Maybe cheating is wrong, but cheating = fun, right? So why do you try and limit our fun? We are limiting no one's fun here, it's just that you are limiting your own sense of fun.

If you feel that your fun is being ruined, why don't you download the SCP and give it a spin? Maybe it might give you more fun than coding crappy anti-cheats for no salary for the developers (or so you claim to).

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #147 on: October 07, 2007, 12:39:34 am »
Dearest fartface,
Learn to live with it!

I forgot to add that everyone in the TKC ArmA section are also "we the ArmA community" and they will cheat if you like it or not.

bando

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • where i am?
« Reply #148 on: October 07, 2007, 02:22:19 am »

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
  • fuck shit wtf is happening
    • View Profile
    • the harrasment authority
« Reply #149 on: October 07, 2007, 07:17:21 pm »
WE THE WANKERS DO NOT CARE IF WE ARE NOT WELCOME NOR DO WE CARE ABOUT YOUR SO CALLED COMMUNITY, IF YOU WANT TO STOP US FROM COMING INTO YOUR GAMES LOCK THE SERVER