Author Topic: BS Forums  (Read 22038 times)

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
Re: BS Forums
« Reply #105 on: September 19, 2007, 10:10:31 pm »
You might not put your alias on your resume, but someone else might post your real name next to your alias.

Employers are looking up people's names online to see what they've been up to. Like their MySpace page or whatever.

In fact, why not post your real name if you feel so right about your actions?

You understand people are coming here and saying, "Please stop this, you are being a pain and causing us grie f." If that alone doesn't make you stop then the situation is hopeless, unless BIS gets their act together or the good guys can find a way to kick out all cheaters.
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #106 on: September 19, 2007, 10:35:23 pm »
You might not put your alias on your resume, but someone else might post your real name next to your alias.

Employers are looking up people's names online to see what they've been up to. Like their MySpace page or whatever.
Lol, this is getting kinda stupid now.

In fact, why not post your real name if you feel so right about your actions?
The same reason why most people never put their personal information on the internet.

You understand people are coming here and saying, "Please stop this, you are being a pain and causing us grie f." If that alone doesn't make you stop then the situation is hopeless, unless BIS gets their act together or the good guys can find a way to kick out all cheaters.
The last time I got told to "please stop cheating" was on an ArmA server and I did stop. I actually left shortly after bidding everyone a good game. It goes to show that sometimes being nice and polite can actually get you things.

The Illusive Man

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #107 on: September 20, 2007, 05:54:45 am »
Aren't you guys worried about all this "evidence" that's being captured each day of your wrong-doings?

Wrong doing?
What wrong doing?

"Evidence" is something that is shown in court and I fail to see any crime or base for a tort suit.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

bando

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • where i am?
« Reply #108 on: September 20, 2007, 08:28:04 pm »
rofl i would love to hear of a international court suit for cheating on a open server.
tell me asap when it happens , i ll make sure to take vacations to see it.

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 20, 2007, 08:51:56 pm »

lol i can so see "The International Online War Crimes Court" opening up next to the Hague  :icon_laugh

I put it to the jury that on Sept 19 the defendent known as TKC Wesker dropped multiple M1A1 battle tanks on this fellow team mates.....

FFS get a life

The last time I got told to "please stop cheating" was on an ArmA server and I did stop. I actually left shortly after bidding everyone a good game. It goes to show that sometimes being nice and polite can actually get you things.

anti cheaters are so rude even when your being nice, you give them a little promotion in evo and the verbal abuse is shocking in some cases !
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 08:57:15 pm by Easy_tiger »

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #110 on: September 20, 2007, 11:48:37 pm »
lol i can so see "The International Online War Crimes Court" opening up next to the Hague  :icon_laugh

I put it to the jury that on Sept 19 the defendent known as TKC Wesker dropped multiple M1A1 battle tanks on this fellow team mates.....

I'll bring my camera to shoot the footage. Only a 15 minutes drive for me  :icon_biggrin2
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow...

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #111 on: September 20, 2007, 11:54:24 pm »
TKC Wesker dropped multiple M1A1 battle tanks on this fellow team mates.....
Lol, that was hilarious. Even the pilot that got flattened was laughing.
"I do not regret doing it Your Honour"

The Illusive Man

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 21, 2007, 05:22:02 pm »
TKC Wesker dropped multiple M1A1 battle tanks on this fellow team mates.....
Lol, that was hilarious. Even the pilot that got flattened was laughing.
"I do not regret doing it Your Honour"

lol ..
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
  • fuck shit wtf is happening
    • View Profile
    • the harrasment authority
« Reply #113 on: September 28, 2007, 06:20:47 pm »
bratty:
I have no time to waste either..I just took on a 3rd shift job asides till running my own business.
I been just downloading some SP missions and tinkering here and there.
And I am sure Bis is concerned
What gets me is that Arma players are mostly a different breed, I have met some real smart people and the people that are interested in games like Arma are different.
They are going to mess with the wrong people at some point ...like me.
I've considering hopping on IRC and recruiting some ol friends of mine. Some takeover groups that would shutdown these webpages and kill the perps connections,could get nasty.I know how it works.It will catch up to them in time.
I'm gathering info's (pm me info please)
Their is always someone better and they are messing with wrong crowd.I know more experienced people.Just hate to use them.In the past problem stopping them too.

well bratty since you're not the first to say this and surely not the last, I'll help you out in the future

saying ill go get my friends on the net to go fuck someone elses shit up, doesnt sound all that tough
its actually laughable bc guess what, we know the same "type" of people and I don't need to log into irc to get them I'm already doing it daily.
your more than welcome to come check it out if you even know how to use it
guess what else, they don't just go fucking with other groups like tkc or myg0t for very simple reasons, we play back and online embarrassment for some isn't an option. Luckily I and most of us dont give a shit... its just the internet

second, you've already discussed illegal activities on their behalf on a public forum... good job man, now they are really gonna want to help

third you're completely full of shit, so prove me wrong :icon_cool2

take your i-net tough guy attitude back to arma where it belongs... in a game

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 28, 2007, 06:44:41 pm »
 :icon_laugh

bando

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • where i am?
« Reply #115 on: September 28, 2007, 07:21:17 pm »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #116 on: September 28, 2007, 10:10:51 pm »
Bratty is a liar and has no such friends,in fact he has -no- friends at all other than his right hand.

I could imagine it now if it did happen:
All servers/websites/clan pages involved along with BI for allowing such posts all suffer the same -FATE- (that's a pun son!) as Pterodon,only this time myg0t members add to the fun!

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

XX55XX

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 29, 2007, 03:10:39 am »
I believe that they are all full of shit.

It's easy to bullshit anything these days. Just read Harry Frankfurt's "On Bullshit".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_bullshit

These people know that November 5th will come and go... They merely deluding themselves that they have connections with the authorities and the police... when they have even less connections than your average high school kid with a 4.0 GPA.

I can't believe that these people do not wish to admit defeat and move on to other games with decent cheat protection. But then again, propaganda always stirs the soul - at least until it is revealed to be false.

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #118 on: September 29, 2007, 03:29:55 am »
What do they expect website attacks are going to do against TKC?
Do they think TKC will be gone just because the site is temporarily down?

All it will do is provoke a bigger reaction.

The Illusive Man

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #119 on: September 29, 2007, 03:32:21 am »
These people know that November 5th will come and go...

Oh it will however what -happens- on November 5th will be more in keeping with the reason the day came about in the first place.

A day of riot and revolt while freemen rise up together!