Author Topic: BS Forums  (Read 22029 times)

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
Re: BS Forums
« Reply #75 on: September 14, 2007, 03:01:36 am »
lol sack him for not knowing
Just don't take away my daily beer rations...or let me drink 9 pints of it in one siting again!

lol you headcase z ..
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
  • fuck shit wtf is happening
    • View Profile
    • the harrasment authority
« Reply #76 on: September 14, 2007, 06:43:31 am »
Something i read in the KFC forums, Seems they do intend to use there tools for Harming/Destroying hardware.

junker since you checked these forums out...

what he meant is that every person on the server dies at once... that wont crash the server you just go so high on the map that you hit the ceiling and your "crushed". and then you respawn

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #77 on: September 14, 2007, 07:12:50 am »
As far as I care they can talk about KFC all they want....I like fried chicken.  :icon_rolleyes2
Idiots....from the Mods on down.  :icon_razz2
The biggest joke (other than Placebo) are the compleat morons quoting cyber crime laws,none of which apply to TKC.
Such fools deserve a fascist like Placebo to edit their posts and ban anyone that does not praise BI.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 14, 2007, 07:28:14 am »
on the KFC thing, the best part about the KFC thing is thats a (and possibly the) major group involved with sa-mp...

so now they are getting a bad rap

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 14, 2007, 07:24:34 pm »
sorry to double post but...

walker:
No If buts or maybes; its a crime to alter data on a server without the server owners permission. The server owner has merely to state that is the case.

dude, your a fucking moron, what data is anyone altering on the server, have you taken the time to look at the cheatpack, if that is altering the data on the server than every single stupid ass mod the arma community comes out with is illegal. you dolt

you obviously have no clue wtf hacking is in the first place... I can assure you it doesn't involve video games

I can't wait for november 5th

hell, if you guys could get your head so far out of BIs's ass you could see
A. you dont have to host a server for a game thats infested with cheaters due to lack of support
B. your a very small community, and theres millions of other ones out there, your not the first to cry like this and you wont be the last
C. its a fucking videogame, you dont like how its gone change games then
D. report as many of these videogame crimes as you can possibly get out of your fat mouth, and still no one cares because...
E. ITS A FUCKING VIDEOGAME

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #80 on: September 14, 2007, 10:08:58 pm »
Lol well folks, let them do and say what they want. If they are going to take any legal action I've got full confidence in that the police and lawyers are unbiased and actually follow the laws and the facts involved.

The whole incident gives me perspective on how people like Hitler get to power. The majority always thinks it's right even if they count 3 for 1+1.

The morning of the 6th of november will make them realize they've been stuck in cages their entire lives.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 14, 2007, 10:58:10 pm »
whats happening on the 5/6th?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #82 on: September 14, 2007, 11:03:36 pm »
Some people get older but not wiser:

Dallas

Group: Members

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LOL this is the Gathering's all over again. I recall KFC from Pterodon's Vietcong, where they also assigned a PRdude to spread misinformation to discourage company and gamers alike from taking action. They tried to undermind the anti-cheat development, by impersonating active members and crashing servers in their name. And when they got deply infiltrated, the laugh was finally on them for a change.

They do like the fame and it's obvious they're also present in this thread.

I was one of the few people that kept VC alive for as long as it was.
a) Ended the constant spam on Gathering of Developers.
b) Helped more people with hard/software issues to get their game going than the Mod for the tech section.
c) Helped admin the Black Watch servers as well as an officer.
d) CURRANTLY admin the only 50 player server which bans cheaters.

The day you kicked me from the GoD forums and I posted my disgust over it here was the downfall of Gathering of Developers as the forum was closed in -less than- a handfull of months.

Gathering is gone.
Pterodon is gone.
United Admin gave up.
People on the BOD for Take Two are gone.

TKC not only lives on but "new and improved".

Pterodon closed it's company VC server because unlike what Andrew Killham (aka Fate) ,yourself and others claimed (or outright lied to the public about) your anticheat system did NOTHING to stop ANY of the cheats made by TKC for more than an hour or two.

The very week it was posted that Pterodon closed as a company ALL the hacks/cheats that you claimed "success" at stopping were used non stop on the company's own 50 player server until even with a ARMY of admin they decided to close it in utter shock and shame.

Flying,ammo,wallhacks,passing threw rocks/walls/trees,speedhack,aimbots,under map,outside map,invisible....any thing and everything....just as I stated existed while you and other company shills called me a liar.

Well I have a news flash for you:
If BI allows it's employees,Mods and people using it's forum to keep posting false information about TKC crashing servers,or telling people to file FALSE police reports...it will end up regretting it...this much I am certain of.

Z

PS:
Too bad the fascists at BI won't let you say TKC and substitute KFC (another cheating group) because it makes your post look like more of a falsehood than what it is.
Try posting facts rather than company shill propaganda.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 11:42:23 pm by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2007, 11:05:28 pm »
whats happening on the 5/6th?

Don't they teach you Brittish history in school anylonger?. :icon_devil
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 11:13:36 pm by ZOldDude »

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 15, 2007, 01:51:08 am »
errr. Guy fawkes night? what has that got to do with us lol?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #85 on: September 15, 2007, 06:17:44 am »
On September the 9th Z said:
If you have an issue with TKC and the people who host it...send your complaints to me and I will drop them in the bin after laughing at them.
As long as I see no problem with TKC in regards to law here in the USA they will keep getting high daily bandwith at cut rate prices.

Z

Z said:
Official game forums are filled with anti-cheaters bitching about TKC...

On September the 11th Lockie sent a complaint to "TKC's host" @ near midnight my local time.
When I showed up on September the 12th we went right to work on his complaint:
09/12/2007 7:39 AM EDT  Ticket Created 
09/12/2007 7:41 AM EDT  Resolved

I am sorry that it took so long to deal with this and for faster service just PM me here on the forum next time because I don't work at night.

Z

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 15, 2007, 07:43:17 am »
 :icon_laugh :icon_magician

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #87 on: September 15, 2007, 08:59:01 am »
Lol, Lockie get owned as usual  :icon_laugh

The Illusive Man

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #88 on: September 15, 2007, 07:18:32 pm »
Yea it took under 2 -full- minutes for Sonja to type and send the reply to him while we laughed our ass's off.

Ticket Created is when we start the reply.
Resolved is when we remove it from active status.

When managment looks into it...I read it and place it in the bin. :icon_devil

XX55XX

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 15, 2007, 08:20:28 pm »
I don't even play ArmA nor do I plan to, but all these posts in the BIS forums (especially the lawsuit thread) is really cracking me up...

Remember Remember the 5th of November
An action day where lots of people ask the police what is happening with the cases that have already been reported and lots of people CC their letters/emails to their local political representatives and the media raises the profile of the crime.

The police will largely ignore such. There are many more crimes out there with more gravitas than BS like "illegally modifying electronic data" that the police need to solve. Like money-laundering, drug dealing, murder, etc. And they can't even solve them all. November 5th will come and go, with no action on anyone's part.

If no servers are crashed, I doubt if the cheaters are breaking the law here. The cheaters in ArmA seem to largely using client-based scripts that BIS so foolishly allowed into the multiplayer aspect of ArmA. Those are hardly illegal.

Raising the profile of the crime in these ways makes the police want to deal with the crime because like anyone they follow the path of least resistance.

I see. So where will that come from? "Hello, 911, I've come to report a crime. Some assholes are cheating in a video game called ArmA on my server. Please send someone over right away."

Having letters from different Game Developers and Publishers asking what is happening with the reported crime raises the profile with the police. The games industry is the biggest of the entertainment industries.

I doubt if BIS will report anything to Interpol. Most of their revenue actually comes from military contracts, not commercial video games. I doubt if any of the publishers of ArmA really care. BIS has yet to respond to cheating/hacking in their games. Cheating hardly affects the revenue of the video game industry, as people will still continue to buy video games, and play them however they want.

As for other companies with video games where hacking/cheating is common, they simply leave it up to VAC and Punkbuster.

The games industry can also lodge an Amicus curiae brief in support of any cases; this along with the TK/Cheater/heckleers own Youtube videos, fraps and witness statements from gamers, hard drive images taken from the TK/Cheater/heckleers impounded computers, the hard drive images taken from the TK/Cheater/heckleers website supporters and organisers impounded computers; all provide a weight of evidence that will drown the TK/Cheater/heckleers in their own criminal actions.

Where is this "evidence" coming from? Out of thin air? Will the police seriously launch expensive raids into the homes of suspected cheaters and confiscate their hard drives? Will the police even seriously actually take a look at server logs and call it evidence of a crime?

This "walker" guy is either trolling, because he is upset of the cheating, or he is a real idiot. I tend to think of the former.

Not even most of the anti-cheaters believe in his BS.