Author Topic: BS Forums  (Read 18280 times)

Evillor

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Re: BS Forums
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2007, 07:12:58 pm »

Edit:
idiots with small dicks
I myself am not an idiot and have a 5 3/4" cock...but it is very fat.

Fat cocks FTW!!!!

Does that sound too ghey?

:icon_thumbsup :icon_teehee :icon_magician
 No editing other peoples posts to make it look as though the said things...except in the RIB section.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2007, 10:18:14 pm »
Hyrax0740

Group: Members

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I sent a member to infiltrate there clan to gather IP addys ect ect and this is what he found out.

ALL of the ArmA hacks( SPC havok, Mutihack, Wall hack) Run As a exe outside the ArmA folder itself. and the scripts that are initialized when the EXE runs is:
teleport.sqs, addscore.sqs spawncamel.sqs, spawngallery.sqs, spawnwire.sqs, spawnhonkman.sqs,
armdrivecarefully.sqs, rigvehicle.sqs, spawnkingsmenthere.sqs, spawnkamovthere, spawnah6there.sqs,
spawnah6rthere.sqs, spawnshilkathere.sqs, spawndarkforcesthere.sqs,  artybarrage.sqs, tkaidee.sqs,
tkaidew.sqs, select_object.sqs, damage_object.sqs, spawnah6.sqs, lock_player.sqs,
unlock_player.sqs,  blackout_player.sqs, unblackout_player.sqs,  target_object.sqs,
unlimitedammo.sqf,  ai.sqs, noai.sqs,  addtkeqp.sqs, spawnslathere.sqs,  spawngangstase.sqs,
spawngangstasw.sqs,  spawngangstasr.sqs, spawnboat.sqs,
spawngangstasthere.sqs, blowthere.sqs, spawnm1s.sqs, spawntkteamkgb.sqs,  spawntkteame.sqs, spawntkteamw.sqs,
spawntkteams.sqs, spawnlighthouse.sqs, spawntkteamzombie.sqs, spawnvehicles.sqs, 
spawntkteamraf.sqs, measureg.sqs,  spawnsniperthere.sqs, spawnATe.sqs,  spawnATw.sqs,
spawnATsqd.sqs,  spawnAAsqd.sqs, spawn AAe.sqs, spawnAAw.sqs, antilock.sqs,  deletethis.sqs,
deletemass.sqs,  spawncarbombw.sqs, spawncarmbombe.sqs, lock_vehicle.sqs, unlock_vehicle.sqs,  renegademe.sqs, pills.sqs,
godmode.sqs, worldtkccenter.sqs, tkctemple.sqs, allfly.sqs, evoalltojail1.sqs,
evoalltojail2.sqs,  removeallweapons.sqs, gunsforall.sqs

So until a program comes out like PB to wear it can detect over Applications and outside folder scripts are runned, it seems like there is nothing we can do    B UT I WILL TRy TO FIND A WAY!! these tards have to  be stoped

Big supprize to you that nothing can be done about the cheats?
I said long ago there was nothing that could be done about it.

PunkBuster?
Take a look around pal...PB is hacked all to hell and back.

I sent a member to infiltrate there clan to gather IP addys ect ect and this is what he found out.
LOL!
That's about the best laugh I have had in a long time.

Z said:
Official game forums are filled with anti-cheaters bitching about TKC...

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2007, 10:18:59 pm »
Quote from: Hyrax0740

And then he pastes a load of information that we made available to public  :icon_laugh.

The Illusive Man

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2007, 10:28:10 pm »
Quote from: Hyrax0740

And then he pastes a load of information that we made available to public  :icon_laugh.

That is why I was laughing.  :icon_teehee
Z said:

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2007, 04:18:31 am »
Jack-UK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually Stryda, we have

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....76;st=0

post 2, the original thread has been pruned i believe.

Come on Jack and get with the program.
Get out in the big wide world and learn a few things rather than quote unreliable information that the Dev's @ BI have themselfs not posted for obvious reasons (IE: they have no control over keys/ID's).

Z

Z said:

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
  • fuck shit wtf is happening
    • View Profile
    • the harrasment authority
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2007, 06:20:00 am »

Edit:
idiots with small dicks
I myself am not an idiot and have a 5 3/4" cock...but it is very fat.

Fat cocks FTW!!!!

:icon_thumbsup :icon_teehee :icon_magician
No editing other peoples posts to make it look as though the said things...except in the RIB section.

yea wtf i can make myself look gay enough

Evillor

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2007, 11:37:23 pm »
Total misunderstanding, i was the one who said:

Fat cocks FTW!!!!

i just screwed up the quote markers. My bad

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2007, 03:27:22 am »
NP....Warning lvl wares off after a few days automatically.

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2007, 03:45:04 am »
those red stars are really nice tho

oh and did i read that BS "legit players" had 2 other infiltrators?

im a bit to lit to explain the ways thats funny but i gotta say

OEH NOES M#NS MAN THE TURRETS

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2007, 09:07:13 am »
http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard311/ikonboard.cgi?s=32779e5506a14898708bcfb32df0990e;act=ST;f=73;t=68177
Victor

I'm not a lawyer, but when someone is using software/hacks to slow down, or even stop a server from working.. this causes server downtime. Which ultimately costs server owners money. This is illegal. I advise that server owners come together, and threaten legal action against those of TKC.

Causing servers to crash, or forcing them to reset is illegal. This is virtual terrorism. IP addresses will need to be found, and ISP's will need to be contacted. Server admins/owners need to get together on this matter and make a plan for action.  I'm just an admin who has no financial stake in this, but threatening legal action can stop this. If they want to take it to the next level, a class action lawsuit can be initiated, and the terms would ultimately force this TKC Mullah Omar, and Wesker to face the justice system. I advise server owners to start messaging each other and formulate a plan.

A case that suggests cheaters are ruining the experience of others, is (I believe) a open shut case as it (to date) has had no legal standing. But forcing servers to be shut down, reset, or have had experience down time because of the actions of certain individual(s) is illegal and they should be prosecuted.

This action will not only slow/halt the hacks being created for Armed Assault, but for ALL of TKC's hacks that cause server downtimes... and ultimately, people money. These games and their servers could ultimately be affected as this list is on TKC's website. So if you know anyone that is ether an admin, or server owner for any game in this list, they should be contacted, and this information carried over into other forums.

---- Vietcong 1 & 2
---- Armed Assault
---- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
---- Battlefield 2/2142
---- Call of Juarez
---- Counter Strike: Source
---- WarRock
---- Americas Army
---- Call of Duty
---- Soldner: Secret Wars
---- Jedi Academy
---- Grand Theft Auto (MTA)
---- FIFA 07
---- SOCOM 3
---- Splinter Cell 3

Links to current TKC Videos:
Super Cheat Pack Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU_BP0-YeAY

TKC-Main YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TKCChannel

=====================================

All Armed Assault players would really appreciate this tremendously. I understand that Armed Assault "is just a game", but when these TKC people are costing people money.. is when the gloves should come off and its no longer "just a game"..But only server admins who pay monthly for a server will have any credibility in a case such as this. Don't forget, this "SuperCheatPack" can take YOU (The server owner) and knock you out of your own server as they take admin rights.

This could be potentially fixed by BIS (to a degree) one day... but until that day, we wont have any protection. In my opinion, it'll be very far off before we see anything successful, incorporated that stops 95% or more of the hacks. Some of those games in that list are protected by Punk Buster, and obviously that program hasn't stopped them dead in their tracks.

It doesn't matter that they have that disclaimer on their website. Thats just like saying, "I'm OJ Simpson, this website has pictures of me killing people, you cannot use this against me in court" and have that website not be used as evidence as proof of a murder. Just like TKC saying they cannot be brought to justice because everything beyond that main page is not permitted to be visited by those who seek information on them for essentially costing people a lot of money.

If your a armed assault player, refer the admins from any game in that list to this post... and have them have a look at it and perhaps start an initiative. Unless, something in this post has no standing and it gets locked. But what else is to be done about this problem? Nothing... Coming together and resolving this TKC issue isn't just for Armed Assault players, but for the hundreds of thousands of players included in that list above, and for the potential of thousands of wasted dollars on people hacking into their servers.

I'm not a lawyer
Everyone can see that.

A case that suggests cheaters are ruining the experience of others, is (I believe) a open shut case as it (to date) has had no legal standing.
So you already know it is hopeless and a waste of time and money.
No lawyer will take the case knowing this unless some fool insisted on throwing money at him...he still makes his while you go broke...but they would never take the case even if paid 99.999% of a judgement.

P.T.B. said "A fool and his money are soon parted".
I think he was talking about idiots that go after TKC in Federal Court in L.A.,USA

This action will not only slow/halt the hacks being created for Armed Assault, but for ALL of TKC's hacks
Yeah that will happen....when Santa screws the Easter Bunny.

I'm just an admin who has no financial stake in this
So you can't be part of a lawsuit.

but threatening legal action can stop this
No it can't.
In fact a threat of lawsuit if mailed to the correct persons here at TKC...followed by other threats/demands opens the SENDER up to suit.

a class action lawsuit can be initiated
Sure it -could- as long as you pay the lawyer(s) and all costs up front.
Don't hope on ever winning however....just kiss your money by-by.

the terms would ultimately force this TKC Mullah Omar, and Wesker to face the justice system.
Are you saying that THEY are the people crashing servers?
Hard words...bring it into court if you dare but be ready to face what happens when it can't be proved.

Once the case is over, the case would have all legal fee's (including possible travel, lawyers, time compensation, and other misc. fee's paid in full by the defendants).
Wrong Mr. Im-not-a-lawyer.
The LOSER pays all cost for both the court,his lawyer/fees/costs AND the winners lawyer/fees/costs...as well as any COUNTER SUIT JUDGEMENT.

Pesonaly I say bring it on.
EA has not wished to do so and they have the Marina Del Ray office 5 minutes from me.
File suit in Fedeal Court here in L.A. California,USA and I will be there on behalf of TKC.
Be ready to make many trips months apart as court delays are very common and these things are known to often take years...many years.
Note that as the side that files,the first time your lawyer(s) fail to show up you have lost the case.

If you have an issue with TKC and the people who host it...send your complaints to me and I will drop them in the bin after laughing at them.
As long as I see no problem with TKC in regards to law here in the USA they will keep getting high daily bandwith at cut rate prices.

Z

Z said:

« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 09:25:48 am by ZOldDude »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2007, 09:40:58 am »
Same thread as above:
USSRsniper

.......I remmeber recieving threating emails from them, lol   That they know my IP, and they will beat me up

Neither the owner of the URL or myself (the admins) sent you any such mail.
Go in the garden eat worms and die.
The world could stand to lose one more liar...before they end up in politics!

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2007, 01:52:57 pm »
the terms would ultimately force this TKC Mullah Omar, and Wesker to face the justice system.
Are you saying that THEY are the people crashing servers?
Hard words...bring it into court if you dare but be ready to face what happens when it can't be proved.
Lol, this guy must think the court room is like kindergarten where you can just point a finger at the naughty boy to get him in trouble.
Another thing missed here is that it's against TKC rules to crash servers.

The Illusive Man

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2007, 07:40:36 pm »
It looks like they got no other things to counter with anymore. So they resort to the encouragement of criminal activities like assault, DDoS and bribes. That's illegal and documented. We're not the criminals. The criminals are on their side and now they want to take legal action to "force" people follow some imaginary rules. Sounds very much like what the mafia would do.

Let them have their silly debates. What we say and do here is covered by the freedom of speech act, no more no less.
Lawsuits over multiplayer game rules is like sueing some sandbox friend for not following the rules set up by oneself and then wanting the assistance of interpol as if there were no other "crimes" to investigate.

Oh no, he shot me in an MP game, even on my server where it's strictly forbidden. My game experience is ruined. :( Let's sue the shooter and the game makers for allowing such a thing! I don't know what that crash-server crap talk comes from but I don't see how this webpage crashes other servers. We neither host any such tools nor do we encourage them. The only times I've heard of ArmA server crashing was due to memory leaks. Crashing servers is illegal. So let's sue BIS for bad coding and blame cheaters. Is it the fault of a player if he fires a gun and the server crashes? If so, good luck finding his guilt.

The SCP is an addon of ArmA. If people think it's offensive it's arma they got to sue not some ArmA addonmaker. Identity theft, haha, yea the command globalchat is very much illegal.

Talk to interpol about someone cheating in a multiplayer game. Send some evidence to CIA too while you're on it.
But let's say you get CIA to crash this webpage. What stops cheat makers from putting their cheats at gamecopyworld megagames rapidshare etc? We want to play our way, they want to play their way. There's no right or wrong way how a game should be played.

I think some people over at BIS Forums have played too many games. They basically live in a world of fiction. Bending their imaginary rules makes them realize this.

No matter how they try bend reality, what we do here is completely legal.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 07:52:49 pm by Mullah Omar »
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2007, 08:18:51 pm »
and no one says you have to open your doors to anyone who comes in i.e. public servers

if BIS really cared they would try and fix it, I'm pretty sure their company is in a state of disrepair tho, and is just barely hanging on, dropping out anything they can to keep money coming in.

some in their in-the-clouds community can't seem to realize that tho

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2007, 09:00:26 pm »
The SCP is an addon of ArmA. If people think it's offensive it's arma they got to sue not some ArmA addonmaker.

some in their in-the-clouds community can't seem to realize that tho

Looks like TKC are the only people who have their heads screwed on correctly!

Z said: