Author Topic: BS Forums  (Read 22031 times)

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
BS Forums
« on: September 05, 2007, 07:58:52 pm »
Well ill say it here as this is what the enemy are talking about.
This was on a topic in BIS forums
Find the hosting company that hosts their website, and report their site for  violation of terms of service. Im quite sure what there site contains violates more tham one TOS from their host.

The more who report them ( in a sensable mature manor ) the more likely action will be taken.

Is there any problem with site getting shut down or is he just trying to be a hero?

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
BS Forums
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2007, 08:22:15 pm »
Find the hosting company that hosts their website, and report their site for  violation of terms of service. Im quite sure what there site contains violates more tham one TOS from their host.

The more who report them ( in a sensable mature manor ) the more likely action will be taken.

Is there any problem with site getting shut down or is he just trying to be a hero?

as said later on in the thread the hosting company dont care lol  :icon_laugh and why should they?

I also love the statement from Chaos that "They cant make a constant ID changer". Oh well let the ignorrant believe what they like...  :icon_rolleyes2 

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
BS Forums
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2007, 08:29:38 pm »
Yeh. They just come out with crap on there most of the time about things they could do to stop us and other stuff. If BIS REALLY Cared they would come up with somethign better or get PB.... But then obviously they don't care or are to cheap skate to design something and make some silly signed addons thign that doesn't seems to have helped at all as people with mods (even ones not loaded) get kicked off some servers lol.

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
Re: BS Forums
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2007, 08:56:13 pm »
Topic has been split
Try to stay on topic guys

The Illusive Man

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2007, 09:23:19 pm »

They can contact me as often as they wish...I am never going to end hosting for TKC.
Currently TKC is allotted 40GB's of bandwith per day @ a yearly cost for them of only $89 USD and if paid for the full year up front I deduct another $15.54 USD.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2007, 09:26:36 pm »
lmao ZOldude is leasing the hosting space???

LMAO they have NO chance then lololololol  :icon_laugh

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2007, 09:27:12 pm »
If BIS REALLY Cared they would come up with somethign better or get PB

First off they don't sale enough copies to PAY for PB..2nd PB is the most hacked anti-cheat program around.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2007, 09:28:20 pm »
lmao ZOldude is leasing the hosting space???

LMAO they have NO chance then lololololol  :icon_laugh

None what so ever. :wink2

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2007, 09:37:40 pm »
We've had loads of complaints during the years. Once they even tried to bribe the host.

The thing is that we don't break any terms of service or laws. A forum about multiplayer "cheating" is not illegal. Software that can be used for "cheating" in multiplayer is not illegal. And what's cheating? Do I cheat when I break some imaginary rules? Can this webpage be accused of what I hypothetically do? Bribing hosts is illegal though.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 09:43:50 pm by Mullah Omar »
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2007, 09:39:07 pm »
Well if i had known that i wouldnt have cared. I know pb isnt the best but pretty much all games anti-cheat systems are not worth it as most are bypassed. But atleast it might keep the moaners quiet :P

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
  • fuck shit wtf is happening
    • View Profile
    • the harrasment authority
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2007, 12:17:26 am »
haha I've always loved it when people try and get the hosting shut down, even if the host did care (and sometimes they did) theres always a new one.

but since those times we've had to tone it down a bit (no more fuck your site up for fun)

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2007, 02:29:20 pm »
I also love the assumptions on the BIS forum  that anyone with a fake ID is a pirate.  :icon_laugh

Ive got 2 copies of ArmA and therefore 2 valid game ID's, because i choose not to disclose them i am therefore a pirate? lol   

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2007, 02:46:54 pm »
I also love the assumptions on the BIS forum  that anyone with a fake ID is a pirate.  :icon_laugh
History could be just repeating it self here.
A few years after OFP was released people suddenly started having long 100XXXXXXX ID's
Admins kept banning them left, right and center then later it emerged that them keys where legit, the latest Czech re-release of the game produced them types of keys.   :smile

The Illusive Man

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2007, 04:09:31 pm »
History could be just repeating it self here.
A few years after OFP was released people suddenly started having long 100XXXXXXX ID's
Admins kept banning them left, right and center then later it emerged that them keys where legit, the latest Czech re-release of the game produced them types of keys.   :smile
Hahaha, I could imagine that. Ban ban ban ban!..... Say what? The new Czech re-releases have these ID's... oh well BAN BAN BAN!
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
  • fuck shit wtf is happening
    • View Profile
    • the harrasment authority
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2007, 05:17:12 pm »
I think I already read that some guy has a legit 10 digit

unless that was one of you guys