Author Topic: BS Forums  (Read 22037 times)

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Re: BS Forums
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2007, 01:00:09 am »
Nice news. Can't wait for good id changer keep getting 10digit ids and get banned.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2007, 05:09:46 am »
Lol, now they claim we're falsifying server input by using the scripts/cheats. Packet editing could be illegal in some cases. But this is not what we do. We're not faking anything. The client executable accepts what we do (comparable to shooting your gun in mp) and sends the information to the server. No packets have been altered.

Anyway, due to all this we've decided to release some new cheats for ArmA soon. One of them being the ID-Changer. We've also begun publishing our cheats to bigger audiences on bigger cheat databases like gamecopyworld.

they are all the prodigal sons m8 .. we are the wankers lol btw gcw is going to love that ,you know how much they get in advertising from those gamecopyworld ads ?
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
  • fuck shit wtf is happening
    • View Profile
    • the harrasment authority
« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2007, 05:24:10 am »
thats the whole thing about this.... everything in this "hack" is allowed by the game

it's nothing more than a mod

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2007, 05:46:42 am »
Hyrax0740 said....

Just like Walker and Victor,Mr. Hyrax0740 is a compleat idiot and all who listen to them are fools.
Given "the best of the forum" along with the return of Placebo ( Offical PR and forum Mod employee ) who is well known as a Facist that edits posts and bans all who do not worship BI,it looks to me as the end of BI. They are following the same steps that lead to the folding Pterodon as a software developer.
Both are/had been CZ companies.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2007, 07:22:07 am »
I am sure people have checked this out, I post anyhow.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cybercrime

One of the activities could be "harassment" which is a crime when talking about cyber crime.

Enough software companies and consumers complain then the laws will be enforced and the kiddies will get back to some sort of social reality.

wow, liberal, leftist thinking at its finest

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2007, 02:30:23 pm »
Hyrax0740 said....

Just like Walker and Victor,Mr. Hyrax0740 is a compleat idiot and all who listen to them are fools.
Given "the best of the forum" along with the return of Placebo ( Offical PR and forum Mod employee ) who is well known as a Facist that edits posts and bans all who do not worship BI,it looks to me as the end of BI. They are following the same steps that lead to the folding Pterodon as a software developer.
Both are/had been CZ companies.

which honestly is a shame

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2007, 02:58:40 pm »
Lol, now they claim we're falsifying server input by using the scripts/cheats. Packet editing could be illegal in some cases. But this is not what we do. We're not faking anything. The client executable accepts what we do (comparable to shooting your gun in mp) and sends the information to the server. No packets have been altered.

Anyway, due to all this we've decided to release some new cheats for ArmA soon. One of them being the ID-Changer. We've also begun publishing our cheats to bigger audiences on bigger cheat databases like gamecopyworld.
I though GCW only handled SP cheats e.g Trainers etc & Patches/Fixes? Good site though, probably the safest that I know and trust me every game I have gotten (legitimately, of course) I have patched with a NO-CD patch so I don't have to stuff around everytime and damage my (legitimately bought) cd. But anyway, it sounds like a good idea to give it to GCW as it wouldn't surprise me if the weekly visitors went into 6 figures.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2007, 03:05:18 pm »
We think it's a good counter measure against their attempts. More cheats at more places. All future releases will be TKC exclusive for a few weeks though.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2007, 08:59:42 pm »
We think it's a good counter measure against their attempts. More cheats at more places. All future releases will be TKC exclusive for a few weeks though.

That's right.
We piloted a plan about a month ago to make our cheats much more accessible. The results have been far better than what we expected.

MultiHack anyone?
GameCopyWorld
MPC
Softpedia
UnknownCheats

The Illusive Man

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2007, 09:01:37 pm »

That's right.
We piloted a plan about a month ago to make our cheats much more accessible. The results have been far better than what we expected.

MultiHack anyone?
GameCopyWorld
MPC
Softpedia
UnknownCheats

was just gonna say, someone just pmed me letting me know it was on other cheat sites

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2007, 10:08:01 pm »
It is on allot more sites than just those four listed...all of them with paid advert income.

Only TKC has no ad's,no donation button and is funded completely by staff.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #71 on: September 13, 2007, 10:24:01 pm »
We've got a donation button.  :wink2
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2007, 12:48:21 am »

Really?
I never knew we moved out of the Stone Age!
I should look at the Main page more often.

Anyone use it yet?

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2007, 01:11:51 am »

Really?
I never knew we moved out of the Stone Age!
I should look at the Main page more often.

Anyone use it yet?

lol sack him for not knowing :)
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #74 on: September 14, 2007, 02:29:11 am »
lol sack him for not knowing
Just don't take away my daily beer rations...or let me drink 9 pints of it in one siting again!