Author Topic: VIETCONG FIST ALPHA  (Read 2982 times)

Wizkid

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
VIETCONG FIST ALPHA
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2004, 12:43:59 am »
Quote from: travis
okay i liedi am not really ks thepatriot i was just trying to make him look bad because my clan cannot beat ks i am sorry they caught me talkin about it in one of their servers so to any ks in here i truly am sorry for tryingto make you look bad so u guys if you happen to see the patriot in a server please tell him thatr these postings have been correced and he does not need to worry abou tbeing accused of being a cheater

a clan member that ks has beaten twice
ahahah the stupidity! We know its you [KS]ThePatriot.. Your clan mates saw this post, asked you about it ? I bet you got really scared when they did.. anyways, too bad for you, its over. Your now both a cheater, betrayer, coward, TKC suck-up, wuss, whimp and a big phat liar.

I bet your clanm8's will be happy. . . . .
shut the fuck up!

Vicious

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
VIETCONG FIST ALPHA
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2004, 12:47:46 am »
Somehow, some way, I completely missed the point. Anyone want to explain what's happening? :?
Innocence proves nothing

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
VIETCONG FIST ALPHA
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2004, 02:10:38 am »
Quote from: CarnyFreak
The help was already stated and/or just

Download the TKC Practice Bot
  :lol:

And the best part of that program is the more often you use it the better it works.
 :wink:

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
VIETCONG FIST ALPHA
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2004, 02:22:32 am »
Quote from: Wizkid
okay i liedi am not really ks thepatriot i was just trying to make him look bad because my clan cannot beat ks i am sorry they caught me talkin about it in one of their servers so to any ks in here i truly am sorry for tryingto make you look bad so u guys if you happen to see the patriot in a server please tell him thatr these postings have been correced and he does not need to worry abou tbeing accused of being a cheater

ahahah the stupidity! We know its you [KS]ThePatriot.. Your clan mates saw this post, asked you about it ? I bet you got really scared when they did.. anyways, too bad for you, its over. Your now both a cheater, betrayer, coward, TKC suck-up, wuss, whimp and a big phat liar.

Lol what's that for a sudden agression. Anyone who wants to switch sides, just do as they should. Who cares if it's ThePatriot or JungleBob or BigMewow the Cat?
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Vicious

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
VIETCONG FIST ALPHA
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2004, 02:58:53 am »
Quote from: Wizkid

Deeepp breaths wizzy. Inhale......exhale. Breath in..................breath out.
Feel better? :?
Innocence proves nothing

travis

• Poptart
    • View Profile
VIETCONG FIST ALPHA
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2004, 04:47:00 am »
you bastards go ahead and tell my clan mates but i have explained it to them and i have designed a program that will make aimbots and hacks pointless to use in Vietcong so shove it, it is sorta an ANTI-CHEAT, so thak you for all the info, i only needed it to make my program, and let it be known that the tkc-community is nothing but a bunch of cheaters that cannot win a clan war if their daughters virginity depended on it.LMAO, yeah this is the patriot and i am no cheat i am the anti cheat. liar my ass it is called incogneito, betrayer, yeah i guess i am because ks knows,
you jackasses, coward nothing i just came clean whores,tkc suck up ? hahaha suck on this (======8, wimp and wuss, oh yeah you are a big man to talk crap on the net through an email of all things u pansy,So go ahead and challenge us to a clan war, bring your pussy cheats and we will still drop your ass like flies.  You got my email you wanna CW with KS then bring it bitches. Because ks is one of THE ONLY clans through-out fist alpha that does not use them and that is why we are the best

patriot out,

somohckt

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
VIETCONG FIST ALPHA
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2004, 10:36:03 am »
There is a way to stop the cheats...but it would also no-cd cracks. So........I guess it's a stale mate.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
VIETCONG FIST ALPHA
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2004, 12:44:20 pm »
you bastards go ahead and tell my clan mates but i have explained it to them and i have designed a program that will make aimbots and hacks pointless to use in Vietcong so shove it, it is sorta an ANTI-CHEAT, so thak you for all the info, i only needed it to make my program, and let it be known that the tkc-community is nothing but a bunch of cheaters that cannot win a clan war if their daughters virginity depended on it.LMAO, yeah this is the patriot and i am no cheat i am the anti cheat. liar my ass it is called incogneito, betrayer, yeah i guess i am because ks knows,
you jackasses, coward nothing i just came clean whores,tkc suck up ? hahaha suck on this (======8, wimp and wuss, oh yeah you are a big man to talk crap on the net through an email of all things u pansy,So go ahead and challenge us to a clan war, bring your pussy cheats and we will still drop your ass like flies.  You got my email you wanna CW with KS then bring it bitches. Because ks is one of THE ONLY clans through-out fist alpha that does not use them and that is why we are the best

patriot out,

Why would we go and tell your clan? If you cheat it's none of our buisness.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

[TkC]ballbreaker

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • http://www.aljazeera.net/
VIETCONG FIST ALPHA
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2004, 05:55:22 pm »
i loved fucking with you guys in 1.01 :lol:

coming in your server raising hell,impersonating your clan mates.....

good times,good times. :lol:  :lol:

CarnyFreak

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
VIETCONG FIST ALPHA
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2004, 07:32:58 pm »
let it be known that the tkc-community is nothing but a bunch of cheaters that cannot win a clan war if their daughters virginity depended on it.LMAO, yeah this is the patriot and i am no cheat i am the anti cheat. liar my ass it is called incogneito, betrayer, yeah i guess i am because ks knows,
you jackasses, coward nothing i just came clean whores,tkc suck up ? hahaha suck on this (======8, wimp and wuss, oh yeah you are a big man to talk crap on the net through an email of all things u pansy,So go ahead and challenge us to a clan war, bring your pussy cheats and we will still drop your ass like flies.  patriot out,

pussy and a hyprocrite  :lol:

I don't know how to do any cheats, but I bet i can drop your whole newb clan alone :wink: