Author Topic: Let BIS have your stuff  (Read 20785 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: Let BIS have your stuff
« Reply #165 on: September 22, 2007, 04:05:28 am »
Quote from: strykir link=topic=6629.msg68372#msg68372 date=1190388google.com
Well it would be great if cheating only happened on certain servers. Not everyone enjoys fighting cheats.

The servers I and others who are staff in TKC admin don't have any cheating.
It is the worlds best anti-cheat...it's called proper admin's.
But are those public servers? I am not concerned with private servers here. And the SCP is advertised as being able to kick admins. So what makes you guys so special?

So how is it possible for someone to be able to play on a public server without being bothered by cheats?

Yes public servers...LARGE public servers and for many differant games.

I refuse to allow people to kick me or lock my keyboard when I am the admin.
Being able to keep what I do here on/for TKC and what I do for certain server owners -seperate- is how/why both sides give me their trust.

My personal rules:
*Always be up front with people.
*Never rat or snitch anyone out.
*Go fishing,drink beers and screw like a mad man.
*Kick anyones ass that trys to harm me or rip me off.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

fartface

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 23, 2007, 04:49:51 am »
kinda contradict yourself dont you?  You host a website for cocks who ruin peoples games, who have the ability to kick admins and lock keyboards and other gay options,  but im sure that if that happens to you on the server you admin you would cry likel a big girl.  What gives you the right to have a cheat free server while others have these muppets running around?  oOn 2nd thoughts you dont have to answer as i know it will be a cocky answer which defies all logic.

Oh and by the way, i played a cheat free game tonight, which was a public server and it was sheer heaven.  I actually enjoyed myself playing this great game with other like minded people who know how to play a game by a set rule.  Kiss my white English arse you plebs hahahaha  :icon_laugh

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #167 on: September 23, 2007, 05:17:25 am »
What gives you the right to have a cheat free server

I do.
Any more questions?

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 23, 2007, 05:36:53 am »
its like this. if your a hunter you would have to know something about giving back.
we have to have a place for people to go who dont want to have cheats on a server.
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

bando

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • where i am?
« Reply #169 on: September 25, 2007, 07:42:10 pm »

I do.
Any more questions?

rofl :)

Evillor

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 26, 2007, 09:21:24 pm »

I do.
Any more questions?

rofl :)

Ahh so now you need rights to own cheat a free server. Im glad im helping the community by stopping all the unworthy of having a cheat free game.

Cheating shows you care

MOHAMMED

• Cheater Apprentice
  • OFP and Arma MOST WANTED
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 26, 2007, 02:26:47 am »
guys guys , we should close tkc community from public and make it with speciale password only for members , and ban BIS from here , so they can't make anti-tkc things ,

BIS is good and funny games company becoz they made holly crap shit online games with very nice graphics and easy to make a tkc cheat pack for it, its really fun and i like BIS and i encourage them to make a fuckin shit bugged games and take care about graphics so we can make cheats packs for it , i wish it for ofp2 .........

Online War Games Jihad Chief & TKC Partener.

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 26, 2007, 03:56:32 am »
I agree. The less kiddies have access to cheats the better. It's best to kept the cheat programs to only a select few.
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

crawler

• First Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 26, 2007, 01:39:10 pm »
Everybody's gotta do what they have to do.
No good without bad and there would be no advancement if there was no need for it and we would be living in caves.

Personally I support exe-cracking (noCD etc) as i think developers shouldn't be able to rip people off with shitty stuff but players on the other hand should be honest enough to buy games they really like. Personally I decided to buy the game after playing with the cracked version for 3 mnths. I didn't pay for the QG and not planning to as I think it's not worth it. Couple of addons being sold for half price of the original game. I think developers would gain a lot if they would distribute and allow people to play their games for free but require a licence in the following month.

Re the cheating, do whatever you want in SP but personally i don't like it being exercised in MP and I think it has little to do with any philosopy but think its just an exercise for newbies and wannabes. But then again, no advancement without the need.

edit...
PS use your own colors btw..why use BI colors  :icon_laugh .... you should be different from them.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 02:05:51 pm by crawler »

IllAssembly

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 06, 2007, 04:41:11 am »
doolittle please your dwelling on this anti cheat shit. games will always have programmers making cheats and getting away with it. when were you born? i know a a place way better for you where no one cheats..maybe u should check it out its called the MOON and maybe ull be on it when i blow it up

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: November 06, 2007, 04:53:41 am »
hash, I've always argued you shouldn't cheat. Don't do it. It's wrong. We don't like it. Just because it's there doesn't mean it should be abused. Show some self-control. Yadda yadda.

It's kinda like this, and I'll explain in a way you might understand... say you could blow up the moon. Should you? Wouldn't that affect the tides? Shouldn't you consider others might like looking at it? Isn't it there for us all to enjoy? Why do you have to ruin it for everyone else? So, please... don't blow it up.
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #176 on: November 06, 2007, 05:29:26 am »
Doolittle, I don't think there is anything you can say here that'll turn a cheater into a non-cheater. So why waste your time?
It would make sense if you where an influential guy, but your not!

You remind me of a door knocking Jehovah Witness.

The Illusive Man

IllAssembly

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: November 06, 2007, 07:42:14 am »
im not a "cheater" i paid for my game im getting the most out of it. you dont control it, i do. if your game isnt up to par its not my fault. u need to get some cheats and quit being a bitch

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 06, 2007, 11:15:23 am »
When you play online you play with other people, hash. They are not advanced AI.

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
  • fuck shit wtf is happening
    • View Profile
    • the harrasment authority
« Reply #179 on: November 06, 2007, 06:23:58 pm »
im not a "cheater" i paid for my game im getting the most out of it. you dont control it, i do. if your game isnt up to par its not my fault. u need to get some cheats and quit being a bitch

lol