Author Topic: Let BIS have your stuff  (Read 20784 times)

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
Re: Let BIS have your stuff
« Reply #150 on: September 20, 2007, 10:08:44 pm »
z i dont know why you just can't ignore the fuckers , if they spent as much time learning to programme as they do talking bollox on here then they would probably be able to stop some of the hacks we make..
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

strykir

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 20, 2007, 11:02:20 pm »
z i dont know why you just can't ignore the fuckers , if they spent as much time learning to programme as they do talking bollox on here then they would probably be able to stop some of the hacks we make..
Why should we have to do that? We are not the game developers. That's just turning this into some lame programmer war. Although, if you've followed the BIS forums lately you will see that some people are doing that.
It's not my job to stop you guys anyway. You losers probably like the attention you get on your forums, just like you enjoy the insults you get in MP games.

What your small/narrow mind can't conceive is that a person is able to do both and not have a conflict between them.
But you only support fairness in private games, not public. That is the problem here. You guys screw up public games. Because of people like you, others can't always just log on to a public server to enjoy the game.

And which ArmA servers have admins from TKC?

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #152 on: September 20, 2007, 11:08:19 pm »
Since the beginning of TKC we've had clan & dev members that are from various other clans.
It really shouldn't come as a big surprise. Telling who and what isn't a good idea.

The Illusive Man

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #153 on: September 20, 2007, 11:51:31 pm »
Since the beginning of TKC we've had clan & dev members that are from various other clans.
It really shouldn't come as a big surprise. Telling who and what isn't a good idea.

...and people who work for software developers and publishers.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #154 on: September 21, 2007, 12:19:10 am »
"What your small/narrow mind can't conceive is that a person is able to do both and not have a conflict between them."

But you only support fairness in private games, not public.  You guys screw up public games. Because of people like you, others can't always just log on to a public server to enjoy the game.

But you only support fairness in private games, not public.
Yeah...so?

That is the problem here.
It's not a problem for me.

Because of people like you, others can't always just log on to a public server to enjoy the game.
Why not?
How am I stopping them?

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

strykir

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 21, 2007, 06:07:53 pm »
"What your small/narrow mind can't conceive is that a person is able to do both and not have a conflict between them."

But you only support fairness in private games, not public.  You guys screw up public games. Because of people like you, others can't always just log on to a public server to enjoy the game.

But you only support fairness in private games, not public.
Yeah...so?

That is the problem here.
It's not a problem for me.

Because of people like you, others can't always just log on to a public server to enjoy the game.
Why not?
How am I stopping them?
Well that's a pretty pointless reply. Why did you even bother?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #156 on: September 21, 2007, 06:38:20 pm »
What was pointless about it?
You made statements dealing with myself and I responded in a forthwith and completely honest mannor.

Not everyone on the forum sees things the same way and my own viewpoints are not even the same as some of the staff here.

I asked 2 questions that you choose not to reply to.
Let me ask them again using more words.
So whats wrong with me supporting ladder contests while not caring about public cheating?
How am I stopping people from enjoying a public server?

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #157 on: September 21, 2007, 06:45:15 pm »
The same type of thing can be said about your presence here  :icon_thumbsup

The Illusive Man

strykir

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 21, 2007, 07:24:25 pm »
Boredom  :icon_razz2

So whats wrong with me supporting ladder contests while not caring about public cheating?
Because it doesn't help those who play on public servers. I realise you don't care, so no point discussing that.

By supporting the cheaters that ruin their fun.

bando

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • where i am?
« Reply #159 on: September 21, 2007, 07:33:24 pm »
what's wrong with cheating anyways , download the cheats and fight them with the same tools.
it s called evolution , just makes the game better , i am sure you will love the fun

strykir

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 21, 2007, 07:42:17 pm »
what's wrong with cheating anyways , download the cheats and fight them with the same tools.
it s called evolution , just makes the game better , i am sure you will love the fun
Well it would be great if cheating only happened on certain servers. Not everyone enjoys fighting cheats.

I wonder, do you guys have certain servers where cheats are allowed, and servers where you avoid cheating? I guess you just cheat everywhere, but it would make some people happy if you left certain pub servers alone - not that I expect you to care about that.

bando

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • where i am?
« Reply #161 on: September 21, 2007, 07:46:35 pm »
i host a DM server on VC with no rules that welcome all cheaters and all kind of weirdos & freaks.
and i am kind of bored when i play on public servers especially the coop ones.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #162 on: September 21, 2007, 08:05:57 pm »
Boredom  :icon_razz2

Because it doesn't help those who play on public servers. I realise you don't care, so no point discussing that.

Because it doesn't help those who play on public servers.
True.
On the other hand I am not required to help anyone at all...so seeing as I do help out honest ladder contests I think I should be given -some- credit from both yourself and like minded people. Hell even the staff and programmers here at TKC do that much for me....and they are all about cheating!

I also support fair ladder contests.
What would you have me do...give up what makes me happy just so it suits a few people?
I fell good with how I live and balance how I help those in the world around me.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #163 on: September 21, 2007, 08:10:19 pm »
Well it would be great if cheating only happened on certain servers. Not everyone enjoys fighting cheats.

The servers I and others who are staff in TKC admin don't have any cheating.
It is the worlds best anti-cheat...it's called proper admin's.

strykir

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 21, 2007, 08:22:01 pm »

The servers I and others who are staff in TKC admin don't have any cheating.
It is the worlds best anti-cheat...it's called proper admin's.
But are those public servers? I am not concerned with private servers here. And the SCP is advertised as being able to kick admins. So what makes you guys so special?

So how is it possible for someone to be able to play on a public server without being bothered by cheats?