Author Topic: Let BIS have your stuff  (Read 20783 times)

Evillor

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Re: Let BIS have your stuff
« Reply #105 on: September 15, 2007, 04:27:55 am »
^ good point

For clarification, To destroy a server i mean to empty it of players, to  make them leave (of their own free will too, not by them crashing etc).  I did not crash the server, nor cause any damage to it whatsoever, i left when there was 5 players remaining, so the server was still running when i left it. this is what almost all of the cheaters ive known over the years do. They dont physically break anything, they (to use an anti-cheat way of saying it) "spoil" the game for others, and thats as far as it goes. Once a servers empty, jobs done.

O_o

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 15, 2007, 08:03:39 am »
on the other hand, I'll join your clan and when it comes time to the contest ill cheat and represent the whole clan good and proper icon_laugh

As much as I would love to have a player of your standard in my clan, I myself am not in a clan. I don't have the time to join nor run a group/clan. Maybe one day I will, who knows...

Respect IS earned, yet your telling us to "respect" other people, does putting up a server earn respect? In your book, yes. In mine....not at all. What has the Arma community done to earn my respect, other than a few mission devs (and the TKC / myg0t guys for what they do), not a great deal. So in your own words, they haven't "earned " my respect.  How do you respect a community that believes they can file a lawsuit against people for cheating.

Yes you should respect other people if you want them to respect you back. Your actions are disrespectful and selfish, meaning you haven't earned your respect. I didn't say you should respect someone for putting a server up, you should however respect that person for granting you the privilege of playing on that server, also the most respect should be shown to the server itself, as the server is not yours, you have no right to abuse it, whether or not the admin on that given day is a prick.

What has the ArmA community done? Look around, try opening your eyes. If you have played OFP, you will realize that most probably 90% of the ArmA community have come from OFP, not ArmA. It is the community that has kept OFP going, not BIS. All the time and effort people put into making missions, addons and mods, yet you say these people are not worthy enough of your respect?

"How do you respect a community that believes they can file a lawsuit against people for cheating." Well sorry to break it to you, but I think its only the cheaters that don't respect them for trying to file a lawsuit, no one else. Whether they succeed or not, good luck to them. If they do succeed, and these cheats are classed as illegal, I'd be shitty myself right now if I was you, as you have admitted to using several of these cheats.

Contrary to popular belief, not all cheaters cheat because they suck, that's just a misguided idea that most anti-cheats believe. Its your security blanket. "id pwn them if they didn't cheat", yeah yeah heard it before.

Whats not true about that statement? Genuine players will kick the shit out of cheaters that don't use cheats "FACT". You either use the cheats for the attention, which you don't get elsewhere, or... Because you not good enough to compete, simple as. Make more excuses if you wish.

I bought Arma because of flashpoint. OPF had its share of problems, but no where near as bad as Arma. But again you misunderstand, You make it out that people are unhappy because they "spent all their pocket money" (which again, shows your ignorance, either that or you are obsessed with "kiddies"). You don't buy something and never use it, especially if there is a way to have fun (which is what cheating is to me). You don't seem to grasp this, and i cant be any plainer.

By the way, its "OFP" not "OPF" mister know it all...

I think most people bought ArmA because of OFP. Of course OFP had its fair share of problems, but how many games can you say was as good as OFP in its era? Apart from Farcry, I'd say none. Both OFP and Farcry was both ahead of its time. Thats why all the cry babies are so disappointed with ArmA, because they expected more.

Yes ArmA was poor on its release, but BI must have felt the pressure after releasing a game, that they most probably thought wouldn't of been as good as it is. What most people (like yourself) don't understand, is that BI are not EA, Sony or any other massive game developing company out there. They only have a small team, and they can only get better in time. They don't release games every week/month like all the other big gaming developers out there, hence why they come across so many problems. But they always release needed patches, which is more than i can say for other games out there.

"You make it out that people are unhappy because they "spent all their pocket money" (which again, shows your ignorance, either that or you are obsessed with "kiddies")" Ignorance? How? Im just stating the obvious, nothing more.

You clearly don't understand this method of cheating either, on arma, i don't cheat to win. Its pointless. I cheat to have fun. Calling artillery on people, car bombs, suicide bombers (which are awesome BTW), see how many people i can get kicked for cheating who are innocent. Its not about winning, its about enjoying the game. I don't cheat because people are better than me (which some people are, its natural, i don't care if I'm defeated in a game), i cheat to have fun whilst i play.

"You clearly don't understand this method of cheating either, on arma," Well... Errmm.. Thats why im here smart ass...

Whether you call cheating fun or enjoyable, either way its childish, face facts, and stop trying to prove a point to yourself.

Any while on the subject of me, if i wrote a book it would be an AUTO biography, dumbass. Oh and I'm not trying to prove a point, just poke holes in yours so hopefully you will see how little you understand, as you are oblivious to your own stupidity, yes i have a vocabulary too, and id bet my right arm I'm higher educated too, theres your "Kiddie" cheater for you.

Oops... I made a typo, slap my wrists. Should I now quote everyone else's posts, including yours with typo's? Grow up.

As for name calling, you wonder why I call you kiddies? lol... Theres your answer.

" id bet my right arm I'm higher educated too" Now, now, I don't really fancy exchanging body parts, but thanks anyway... You might be higher educated than me, maybe not. Hows it feel if I told you that I most probably earn more in a week/month than you do in a year? Thats with me sitting on my fat ass, and you working 2 jobs?

Where you say your building a new room, how do you not know im not building a new house? My point exactly, you DON'T. So quit with the assumptions, you know nothing about me, and it will stay that way. My personal life if for me to know, not you. If you wish to brag about your so called "life" so be it. But personally I think your living in a dream world, so wake up and smell the coffee.

To answer some of your questions, why i stopped owning servers :  there are numerous reasons. Clans disband so the server is no longer needed, games die (or get horrible patches that changes everything you love about the game, like DoD 3.1 into DoD source), I moved to a different country, not as much time for gaming to justify a server. Did anyone force me to buy arma, no they certainly did not, you are correct there. But because i made a decision to buy a game that is broken (which i didn't know when i bought the game), does that mean i have to stop using it in a way i find fun?. The stock game is not fun for me, no where near as good as OPF was (which i never cheated in BTW, and my clan finished 2nd in the 2003 European flashpoint league, which is now called the European combat league), but add cheats to arma and you have one hell of a fun time. I bet you use mods, Scope fix, remodeled guns and new sounds, that's all "cheating". Anything that modifies your game and gives an advantage over others is a "cheat".

"But because i made a decision to buy a game that is broken (which i didn't know when i bought the game)" Love it!!! lol... Why didn't you take the game back to the shop if it was broken??? Or... Why didn't you check the game before you bought it???

I bought ArmA when it was at beta stages, maybe thats what you meant, if so you need to elaborate, because theres so much misunderstanding going on here its unbelievable. Anyway... When ArmA was first released, it was "STILL" playable, yes it had bugs, but what game doesn't? BI have released patches to try and squash most bugs, and have succeeded in doing so. ArmA is getting better and better, all we need is addons then you will see even more players joining the ArmA community.

In reply to your sentence about not cheating in OFP, you really expect people to believe that? You must thick as shit if you do. Once a cheat, always a cheat in my opinon. Their you go again with your so called bragging... You may of come 2nd, but only because the cheats allowed to do so. So stop trying to kid yourself and others...

As for addons and mods etc... Players have the choice whether or not to use them in their mission, or enable addons that overwrite default addons, without having to include them in a mission. Either way, the main server admin that has access to the server.cfg, has the option to whether or not he wants players to join on he's server using different kinds of modifications. All the modifications are released as .pbos if you haven't noticed. Which gives that choice to the admin whether or not he wants to allow those given .pbos.

"True, very true, if you owned a server before, why not get one again? Just for the TKC, that way you can all enjoy ArmA in a cheat filled environment. Or can you not afford it? Have you wasted all your money on ArmA? Awww..."  See, here you go again. did you read my last post? at all? Yes i lied, i am broke, i live in a cardboard box (the one my PC came in) at the bottom of someones garden, all because i bought arma. Why don't YOU buy your own server, password it and never have to deal with cheaters again seeing as you hate them so much. You seem to like to tell others what to do with their money, so YOU buy a server, problem solved, or are you to tight fisted to pay for a server. You are the one with the issue here, I'm not telling you how to play the game, you have the problem. Why should anyone change the way they play just because you have a problem. If you don't like it, do something about it, really theres nothing more that needs to be said other than that   : If you are not happy, do something about it. Find a way to play the game that makes you happy. If that means buying a server and passwords, so be it, but I'm happy with the way i play, so i don't need to change a damn thing.

Why don't "I" buy/rent a server?? How do you know I don't own a server? I don't need to be in a clan to own a server, and I defiantly don't need to brag my ass off, with what I do, and don't own, any 2 year old can work that out. All you can do is presume and make accusations. You know nothing, about nothing.

I have a number of public and locked servers that I play on. I respect both the admins and servers for granting me the privilege of using them, and they respect me for having a good "FAIR" game with them.

I have a very busy weekend ahead of me so i probably wont respond anymore, there you go , you have "Won"

Is that an excuse? Ah well, just as I was enjoying it. By the way, what have I exactly won? I didn't realize I was in-contention of actually winning anything. Just goes to show how much ive picked at your brain.

Edit: what just happened is a prime example why i dont respect server admins. An admin on FUIAA server (or something like that) just tked me 3 times. First time its because he wanted to pilot the blackhawk (which i had earned the right to fly WITHOUT cheating, sucky EVO), then when i complain he tells me to STFU (big talk cos he had 3 clanners on with him). So the guy waits in spawn and TKs me again for "complaining". So i let it go, took the next Heli and flew in to the warzone. Then im on a hill sniping with him and his 3 clanners nearby, he runs out of ammo. Boom im dead with a pistol shot for my weapon, i complain and he said "tough shit, i needed ammo". He then banned me. Quick ID change later and i decide to destroy his server. Promptly lock him and all his clans keyboards and annihilate the server with arty, carpet bombs, suicide bombs, throwing thim up 3 meters in the air. He relogs and comes back on, so i try out a script ive never used before. "BYE BYE i have to go to the TOILET!!" made me laugh so hard. His server with 34 players currently playing on it is reduced to 5 (all his clan quit too). Respect people just because they put up a server, THIS is the reason i dont. Server admins generally treat people like shit, unfortunately he picked the wrong person, as i had more power on his server than he did. I dont normally destroy a server like this, but this guy deserved it.

Nice story. Thats a prime example of why I don't like Evolution. It just attracts Noobs, cheats, scum and rambos. Maybe thats why you all love it.

As for the guys that banned you, yes he may have been the server admin for that day, but im sure he wasn't the main admin of that clan. I reckon if the main admin caught him doing so, he would get a bollocking, and you handled the situation in a very mature manner. (Thats sarcasm by the way, don't let it go to your head.)  But thats my opinon on that matter...
Once the day finally comes, and you can't take anymore, which results in me being banned from these forums. I will truly, dearly, with all my heart and soul, miss you all very much.  :icon_cry2

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #107 on: September 15, 2007, 09:26:42 am »

Cool, dont we all.
What are you gonna do next? Write a web blog about it here?

I would, but I don't like to brag about what i do with my life  :wink2

From a guy who takes his time to write long ass posts at 4am (That's your local time).
You really can?t blame me for having major doubts.  :icon_laugh

The Illusive Man

O_o

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 15, 2007, 04:19:41 pm »
From a guy who takes his time to write long ass posts at 4am (That's your local time).
You really can?t blame me for having major doubts.  icon_laugh

Well considering it was Friday night, I didn't realize I had a curfew. Maybe I came back from a long night out on the piss, maybe I work nights, maybe I work early, or... maybe im just an early person. Whatever the reason, you will never know  :wink2
Once the day finally comes, and you can't take anymore, which results in me being banned from these forums. I will truly, dearly, with all my heart and soul, miss you all very much.  :icon_cry2

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 15, 2007, 04:38:48 pm »

Cool, dont we all.
What are you gonna do next? Write a web blog about it here?

I would, but I don't like to brag about what i do with my life  :wink2

You really can?t blame me for having major doubts.  :icon_laugh

lol , i skip past his posts m8 , he reminds me of a geezer i used to know.. when he talked he never changed the pitch in his voice , me and my dad used to call him the monotone lol.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #110 on: September 15, 2007, 07:05:45 pm »
Genuine players will kick the shit out of cheaters that don't use cheats "FACT".
Not true in my case..."FACT" hahaha.
I help admin a 50 player server (Vietcong) and it pisses people off that I average 10 kills per 1 death that they rant and yell "cheater".

All I ever do is camp choke in the jungle and those that complain are fools enough to keep comming down the same path.

They really get pissed when they can't call a kick vote on me not knowing I am the admin (I change name each game).

Now in ArmA I have been kicked for having too high a score with 2 deaths.
I was camping on a hill shooting the stupid AI with a silenced weapon...but the admin never took the time to spectate.

Once the day finally comes, and you can't take anymore, which results in me being banned from these forums. I will truly, dearly, with all my heart and soul, miss you all very much.
To be banned on this forum you really have to go out of your way!

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #111 on: September 15, 2007, 09:47:40 pm »
monotone lol.
Or Microsoft Sam  :icon_laugh

Genuine players will kick the shit out of cheaters that don't use cheats "FACT".
FACT? Lmfao, you have just very swiftly summed yourself up there.

The Illusive Man

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 16, 2007, 03:44:34 am »
monotone lol.
Or Microsoft Sam  :icon_laugh

amen lol nbtw pizzahut is slow lol im fuckn starving
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

O_o

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 16, 2007, 07:38:33 am »
he reminds me of a geezer i used to know.. when he talked he never changed the pitch in his voice , me and my dad used to call him the monotone lol.

Or Microsoft Sam  icon_laugh

I'd prefer it if you used Steven Hawking  :icon_thumbsup

Not quite sure what your going on about, but anyway... Yes it is a "fact", very true also. Without your cheats your useless, so im pretty sure gamers that don't use cheats can wipe the floor with you. Ive seen it done plenty of times before.  :wink2

Not true in my case..."FACT" hahaha.
I help admin a 50 player server (Vietcong) and it pisses people off that I average 10 kills per 1 death that they rant and yell "cheater".

All I ever do is camp choke in the jungle and those that complain are fools enough to keep comming down the same path.

They really get pissed when they can't call a kick vote on me not knowing I am the admin (I change name each game).

Now in ArmA I have been kicked for having too high a score with 2 deaths.
I was camping on a hill shooting the stupid AI with a silenced weapon...but the admin never took the time to spectate.

To be honest, ive never played Vietcong, even though I own a copy. Also, ive heard its one of the most abused games out there. (Cheat wise) So you can't really blame people...

Camping is apart of gaming, whether people like it or not thats their choice, your true there. Even I camp, and players are stupid enough to come back to the same spot lol...

I remember playing Americas Army, I was completely shit at first, then once I learned the game (without cheats), I started owning everyone, next thing they all voted to ban me, even my own team members ffs lol... But your always going to find stupid people out there, just like you will always have cheaters. BUT! You don't need to cry, and then use every cheat under the sun to make yourself feel better. Just find another server where you can have a good game, without people calling you a cheat.

I have never experienced this in ArmA though. Maybe its because I have found a server/s where accusations don't fly around left. right and center. It all depends on the server you join and what missions being played. Unless a server is locked, I stay well clear of Evolution and the Berzerks, as they seem to attract the biggest pricks of all.

pizzahut is slow lol im fuckn starving

Go fetch then, simple as...

O_o

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 16, 2007, 07:40:47 am »
To be banned on this forum you really have to go out of your way!

Maybe I will one day, who knows  :wink2

O_o

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 16, 2007, 07:47:24 am »
Oh by the way Wesker, as for my long ass posts... Its like pringles, Once you pop, you can't stop  :icon_laugh

I have a tendency to write long ass posts/letters/emails either way, you don't need to read them  :icon_thumbsup

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #116 on: September 16, 2007, 10:42:42 am »
Oh by the way Wesker, as for my long ass posts... Its like pringles, Once you pop, you can't stop  :icon_laugh

I have a tendency to write long ass posts/letters/emails either way, you don't need to read them  :icon_thumbsup
Believe me I don't.
The only reason I picked out that little fact you made up is because it was quoted by Z.
If I was reading the long posts I would have made mention of how valid that statement was in my "4am post".

The Illusive Man

strykir

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 16, 2007, 05:21:45 pm »
So you guys ruin MP games because you're pissed off about ArmA being buggy? And because you get called cheaters for camping? Why don't you just play a game you enjoy then? I guess it's because you enjoy the attention you get from pissing people off. How sad.

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
  • fuck shit wtf is happening
    • View Profile
    • the harrasment authority
« Reply #118 on: September 16, 2007, 06:27:33 pm »
I'm apearently too dumb to read this shit so...

who seriously reads that long of a post?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #119 on: September 16, 2007, 08:29:47 pm »
So you guys ruin MP games because you're pissed off about ArmA being buggy? And because you get called cheaters for camping? Why don't you just play a game you enjoy then? I guess it's because you enjoy the attention you get from pissing people off. How sad.

I don't think ArmrA is buggy,plays well for me....I don't ruin MP games.

I am the server admin that camps and gets called a cheater....kind of funny.

I enjoy the games I play....don't bother cheating.

People get pissed off with me no matter what I do...most are from another forum and can't handle the truth or facts.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*