Author Topic: Let BIS have your stuff  (Read 20786 times)

O_o

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Let BIS have your stuff
« Reply #75 on: September 12, 2007, 10:59:14 pm »
Ive only just noticed that I have -1 user rating  :icon_o_o

Am I being to good? Am I right? Am I wrong? Or wrong then right? Or maybe even right then wrong? Damn this gets confusing  :icon_razz2

Oh darn it, i double posted  :icon_cry2
Once the day finally comes, and you can't take anymore, which results in me being banned from these forums. I will truly, dearly, with all my heart and soul, miss you all very much.  :icon_cry2

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 12, 2007, 10:59:51 pm »
Well out of the 100 000 million i used about 50. The rest were dedicated to thinking of a plan to take over the world.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 12, 2007, 11:39:39 pm »

did i hit a nerve? Truth hurts don't it?

no need to appologise :)
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

fartface

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 13, 2007, 12:28:01 am »
Quick post from me, i have no problem with you lot making stupid scripts and tking, but when it effects my free time it pisses me off.  I work a hell of a lot and love to unwind with a game of multiplayer Arma, CTF, TDM and whatever else i fancy playing.  Now the problem is i cannot play a cheat free public server because you guys think its funny to be retards and fuck peoples games up.  Why is it so hard for you to stick to your own server and play the way you want to play without fucking my free time up??? 

Also because this is online and not real, doesnt take the reality of my free time being wasted by you.  I and the general Arma community dont want you guys messing with our free time, so i advise you to stick to servers where people have no direction, morals, respect for others, rules....ect,  before you get yourselves in serious trouble. 

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 13, 2007, 12:37:34 am »
Also because this is online and not real, doesnt take the reality of my free time being wasted by you.  I and the general Arma community dont want you guys messing with our free time, so i advise you to stick to servers where people have no direction, morals, respect for others, rules....ect,  before you get yourselves in serious trouble. 

Oh yea because i forgot  Interpol and the FBI are on our backs not to forget the army of lawyers....  :icon_rolleyes2

I work damn hard aswell and like to enjoy the free time i have MY way too.

It looks like we have a stalemate old boy

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 13, 2007, 12:40:27 am »

Am I being to good? Am I right? Am I wrong? Or wrong then right? Or maybe even right then wrong? Damn this gets confusing  :icon_razz2

lol sorry i couldnt resist, seems after a 100 posts you can rate other members. Call it an abuse of power   :smile

fartface

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 13, 2007, 12:48:26 am »
No stalemate at all, just stick to servers that play your way , simple as really.  Why join servers that you know will be playing by a set of rules?

O_o

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 13, 2007, 02:20:19 am »

did i hit a nerve? Truth hurts don't it?

no need to appologise :)

No need to get a hard on over it, as it was just a bit of sarcasm  :icon_thumbsup

lol sorry i couldnt resist, seems after a 100 posts you can rate other members. Call it an abuse of power   :smile

Just goes to show how mature you are.  :wink2
Once the day finally comes, and you can't take anymore, which results in me being banned from these forums. I will truly, dearly, with all my heart and soul, miss you all very much.  :icon_cry2

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
  • fuck shit wtf is happening
    • View Profile
    • the harrasment authority
« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2007, 02:55:12 am »
wtf is with this intelectual high ground shit...

its a fucking video game, lock the fucking server, tell bis to fix it, no one is gonna stop what they are doing

fuck...

Evillor

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 13, 2007, 03:52:33 am »
cry cry cry whine whine whine moan moan moan.

theres an easy way to fix the issue, as i and many people have said before.

PAY for you own servers (or run them on your own computer), PASSWORD them, and only invite people you know to play. then you are safe from the big bad hackers.

I dont remember signing anything, or agreeing to any rules about how i play the game. You play the game your way, others play their way. If you dont like it, single player is for you, or play another game (and before you reply with "you cant tell me to play another game, ill play whatever i want", remember, you cant tell us what to do or how to play).

"wasting my free time", this is a BS argument. I enjoy kicking back and playing Arma too, in my free time. Fire up a few hacks and have a blast.  Your free time isnt any more valuable than my free time, i paid for the game too. So my enjoyment of the game as more important to me, and im going to do what i please. Thats the bottom line right there, no one cares what you have to say, i will play on any server i chose to, if it bothers you, then YOU find a new server.

"ive read enough bullshit on this site blah blah", then if thats true, leave. Disappear, im sure you wont be missed, as your wasting your time here, your the one with something to prove. We play a game, your the one complaining over it.

"using someone else's server as your personal workspace", well, last time i checked there was no  terms of service agreement when joining a public server (note the word Public), so really there isnt any law, rules or legal standpoint whatsoever involved. A "Public" server is to be used by the public, and with no rules as to use then it can be used in any way you see fit. Your posts should be directed at BIS to implement anti cheat software, sa its plainly obvious that they dont care if people cheat. So if the game designers/publishers dont care if people cheat (and they own the game) then what chance do you have at getting people to stop.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #85 on: September 13, 2007, 06:13:23 am »

I see a rate of "0".
If one voted you down then another voted you up.

Carry on with your opinions.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

O_o

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 13, 2007, 06:42:20 am »
wtf is with this intelectual high ground shit...

its a fucking video game, lock the fucking server, tell bis to fix it, no one is gonna stop what they are doing

fuck...

Why should we have to lock the servers? Yes theres public servers, there only public so other players can enjoy missions with that group/clan, going by their rules, as its their server.

cry cry cry whine whine whine moan moan moan.

Read my previous posts child, then maybe you will understand as to why im here.

theres an easy way to fix the issue, as i and many people have said before.

PAY for you own servers (or run them on your own computer), PASSWORD them, and only invite people you know to play. then you are safe from the big bad hackers.

Same as the above, read my previous posts. :wink2 You don't get ArmA servers for free, every group/clan "PAYS" for their own server with their own hard earned cash. Unless you host it off your own computer of course.

I dont remember signing anything, or agreeing to any rules about how i play the game. You play the game your way, others play their way. If you dont like it, single player is for you, or play another game (and before you reply with "you cant tell me to play another game, ill play whatever i want", remember, you cant tell us what to do or how to play).

Don't think i agreed too anything nor signed anything, saying how a game should be played. Once again, its not the game, its the lack of respect you show peoples servers. If all the servers are locked im sure you would move onto another game, but then im pretty sure not everyone wants to join a group/clan just to play a game. So thats why they join public servers just to have a laugh, "Without cheats"

I play loads of other games singleplayer or multiplayer, but im strong minded enough to see straight through little kiddies (like yourselves), and pretty damn sure you wont ever harm my gaming experience  :wink2 In a way, I actually feel sorry for you lot. Don't ask me why, I just do.

"ive read enough bullshit on this site blah blah", then if thats true, leave. Disappear, im sure you wont be missed, as your wasting your time here, your the one with something to prove. We play a game, your the one complaining over it.

lol... If you wont miss me, im sure i'll miss you lot  :wink2

I would leave, but seen as your all replying to my posts, and its making me laugh so god damn much, why would i want to leave? The more you reply, the more I can see how much my posts are getting to you. Knowing as soon as you read my posts, and it finally gets through your wee tiny little brains, then it hits a nerve on the way through, thus cause you to reply. Im loving every single moment watching you try and defend your actions.  :icon_teehee

"using someone else's server as your personal workspace", well, last time i checked there was no  terms of service agreement when joining a public server (note the word Public), so really there isnt any law, rules or legal standpoint whatsoever involved. A "Public" server is to be used by the public, and with no rules as to use then it can be used in any way you see fit. Your posts should be directed at BIS to implement anti cheat software, sa its plainly obvious that they dont care if people cheat. So if the game designers/publishers dont care if people cheat (and they own the game) then what chance do you have at getting people to stop.

"Public" Yes anybody is free to join, but the server is public only because the server admins say so. If they have rules on their "OWN" public server that they "PAY" for, you should respect that.

Maybe once you grow up, and start being dependent on yourself, meaning you earn you own money and not running to mummy or daddy, you will realize what the word "respect" stands for.

As for BIS, I personally think their tight wankas and cowards. Maybe the only thing we agree on lol. What is the point asking BIS to do something? When the twats don't even read their own forums? Before you say anything, I know this is nothing to do with you. So now ive just saved you killing a few more brain cells  :wink2

" then what chance do you have at getting people to stop." Not once, in any of my posts have I asked you to stop all your childish games, and im not here to make you stop. All I said was why you think it was right to abuse someone else's server that they "PAY" for.

Next time, try reading my previous posts before jumping the gun.

I see a rate of "0".
If one voted you down then another voted you up.

Carry on with your opinions.

Yup  :icon_cool2 maybe one of your trusty members agrees with what im saying.  :icon_thumbsup

I wonder how many quotes I get in the next reply, 3-4? Who knows.  :icon_rolleyes2

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #87 on: September 13, 2007, 06:47:27 am »
I would leave, but seen as your all replying to my posts, and its making me laugh so god damn much, why would i want to leave? The more you reply, the more I can see how much my posts are getting to you. Knowing as soon as you read my posts, and it finally gets through your wee tiny little brains, then it hits a nerve on the way through, thus cause you to reply. Im loving every single moment watching you try and defend your actions. 

It's not us who don't see the difference between RL and in-game. Don't think too highly of yourself. You ask questions and you get answers.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

O_o

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 13, 2007, 06:48:28 am »
Awww im now promoted to a "Cheater Apprentice"  :icon_cry2

is there anyway you can change that to Anti-Cheater? Go on, just for me  :icon_laugh

O_o

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 13, 2007, 06:53:24 am »
I would leave, but seen as your all replying to my posts, and its making me laugh so god damn much, why would i want to leave? The more you reply, the more I can see how much my posts are getting to you. Knowing as soon as you read my posts, and it finally gets through your wee tiny little brains, then it hits a nerve on the way through, thus cause you to reply. Im loving every single moment watching you try and defend your actions. 

It's not us who don't see the difference between RL and in-game. Don't think too highly of yourself. You ask questions and you get answers.

I don't think to highly of myself, I just seem to know the difference between right and wrong, not right and right, or however it goes. But thanks for stating that, as it seems you think highly of me  :wink2

Just for the record, I know the different between RL and in-game. Maybe because I don't hide behind a computer day in day out.  :wink2 You should try it once in a while, its good for the lungs, all that fresh air an all.