Author Topic: Let BIS have your stuff  (Read 20782 times)

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
Re: Let BIS have your stuff
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2007, 05:10:23 am »
Well, I said everyone else at the party was having fun... so I was trying to say your antics, while fun for you, is taking fun away from everyone else.

Look at everything I've said, if you want. I don't want it to ever sound like crying or whining. I know that's what feeds you.

What my goal was... is.. yes, even though you've heard every argument... that doesn't mean your actions stop being wrong somehow. Even if you've found peace in your mind for what it is that you do, I just wanted to mention (once again) that it's wrong and shouldn't be done and stop doing it. It cannot be justified. It's ruining other people's party. Bottom line.

If that's what you like to do, I guess I can't stop you at the moment. But don't pretend you are expanding the game or punishing BIS or have any hint of righteousness in your actions. (Of course as I pointed out before, you're the one person who doesn't seem to think that. You just do it.)

Just busted to 3 pages, ds.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 05:20:55 am by Doolittle »
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

Evillor

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2007, 06:42:27 am »
Well, I said everyone else at the party was having fun... so I was trying to say your antics, while fun for you, is taking fun away from everyone else.

Look at everything I've said, if you want. I don't want it to ever sound like crying or whining. I know that's what feeds you.

What my goal was... is.. yes, even though you've heard every argument... that doesn't mean your actions stop being wrong somehow. Even if you've found peace in your mind for what it is that you do, I just wanted to mention (once again) that it's wrong and shouldn't be done and stop doing it. It cannot be justified. It's ruining other people's party. Bottom line.

If that's what you like to do, I guess I can't stop you at the moment. But don't pretend you are expanding the game or punishing BIS or have any hint of righteousness in your actions. (Of course as I pointed out before, you're the one person who doesn't seem to think that. You just do it.)

Just busted to 3 pages, ds.

But who defines right or wrong? you? in my opinion im right, in yours im wrong. There is no definitive answer here, so to say my actions are "wrong" is a flawed statement. Wrong in your opinion yes, but that doesn't make me wrong. It CAN be justified. I bought a game, the game is basically in BETA stage. I want to have fun with my purchase, so i play it in a way that gives me enjoyment. If my enjoyment of the game ruins it for others, then thats too bad. What your saying is like, i  buy a 4x4 vehicle, yet i never drive it as it pollutes the environment for others too much. So i should soak up the cost of it for everyone else's sake. Thats wrong in my opinion. I bought it, so im gonna do whatever the hell i want to with it.

"You cant stop me at the moment", you cannot stop me period. If arma gets to the stage where its unhackable (which hasnt happened to any game to date to my knowledge) then theres other games out there i can enjoy, my way. Also i dont pretend to expand the game or punish BIS , i never have and never will (like BIS care if people cheat in their game). I am getting my moneys worth from a title that should have been finished before release. I think you are confusing me with someone else who has posted. If you get the message that i think cheating has a "righteousness" to it them thats your interpretation.  Im just having fun, nothing more nothing less, hell all im doing is using the multihack that id say 80% of the players i meet on servers use anyhow. Weskers hack is more popular than sliced bread in the arma community. Just wait til i get my hands on the SCP, im gonna have so much fun it should be illegal. You ARE coming across as whining too, basically you have been told by several people that you are not going to change the way they play, yet you continue to post.  Feed me more, im almost on desert, Yum

You act like cheating on a game is murder. I come home, kick back in my chair and play a few games of arma, if that offends you SO much then YOU need to learn to live with other people. Not everyone sees the world as you do, not everyone plays the same way you do. If you cant accept that, worry more about yourself. End of the day, i cheat at a game, you're the one who cant accept that and move on. 

TKCfuckheads

« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2007, 09:54:19 am »
Hey Wesker that dude on your sig... hes a damn good looking bloke... seriously I like it...  :icon_biggrin2

Bellend

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2007, 10:44:35 am »
That guy with a head shaped like a coconut and Zulu lips? :D

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2007, 11:06:24 am »
Less talky talky. More ping pong.
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

TKCfuckheads

« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2007, 03:20:06 pm »
A smart guy like yourself should be able to pick a edited photo... but even edited he's still a good looking bloke  :icon_laugh
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 03:26:52 pm by TKCfuckheads »

dave7802

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2007, 04:15:58 pm »
what is your point?

You come on here and go on about what we do.

At the end of the day do you think after listening to you we/there going to say Oh he has a point lets pack it
all in and stop all the work we done
Chuck the game in the bin because its soo boring playing monraly  (i type to fast Normally i was meant to type)

Fact is regardless what you say you will not stop what happens,

And not is BIS can, as the old saying goes hackers are always one step ahead,
Look at bf2 and punkbuster lmoa as soon as they updated a new release was out.

So why not drop the chitty chatty and go an enjoy your over realistic game and let us show you how
to have real fun on a server,

You kinda remind me of the angry German  kid on Youtube

« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 04:38:57 pm by dave7802 »

eurofighter1

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2007, 05:19:42 pm »
You kinda remind me of the angry German  kid on Youtube
hehe now he was funny. let me guess he saw u guys on the server and u lot just kept teamkillig him  :icon_laugh
Just had to say it   :icon_biggrin2

dave7802

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2007, 05:43:30 pm »
lmao thats right me and the Zombies are a great combination for disaster
Only thing is it takes time no medics to revive  :icon_laugh ROLF

TKCfuckheads

« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2007, 07:08:36 pm »
as the old saying goes hackers are always one step ahead,

Yeah thats such an old, well know saying... smacktard :icon_o_o
 Watch your language.

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2007, 10:59:46 pm »
Lmfao!

@ FuckHead
That's YOU in the photo. You need to stop talking about yourself in the third person. It can be considered as a sign of insanity.
If it's so then I just hope we are not responsible for triggering it.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 11:57:44 pm by [TKC]Wesker »

The Illusive Man

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
  • fuck shit wtf is happening
    • View Profile
    • the harrasment authority
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2007, 05:12:33 pm »

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2007, 06:56:41 pm »

TKCfuckheads

« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2007, 02:55:07 pm »
Lmfao!

@ FuckHead
That's YOU in the photo. You need to stop talking about yourself in the third person. It can be considered as a sign of insanity.

Albert if my life was gaming you guys would worry me.. but nar I have a life outside gaming and the little time I do spend gaming its on servers you can't get to, so I just don't care. I bet you, I got under your skin cause you have to resort to using edit photos trying to insult, shame or embarrass me, you've given no one else that kinda attention. I win you know it, oh won't be around for the next 8 months so have fun, infact you won't hear from me again. :icon_thumbsup

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2007, 03:07:36 pm »
Lmfao!

@ FuckHead

Albert if my life was gaming you guys would worry me.. but nar I have a life outside gaming and the little time I do spend gaming its on servers you can't get to, so I just don't care. I bet you, I got under your skin cause you have to resort to using edit photos trying to insult, shame or embarrass me, you've given no one else that kinda attention. I win you know it, oh won't be around for the next 8 months so have fun, infact you won't hear from me again. :icon_thumbsup
Why do you keep claiming to have got under my skin?
If you did then why haven't I blocked you all together from posting on my YouTube?
You have been more of a comedy figure to me, like a character out of Disney. Always leaving comments that look like they are typed by a handicap.
Believe what you like about me being angry with you, you keep bad mouthing TKC here and on YouTube so I just looked you up and found a picture that I thought looked quite funny.
Anyway well done dude, you made it to my sig! You should feel that much more "special".

The Illusive Man