Author Topic: Let BIS have your stuff  (Read 16414 times)

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
Re: Let BIS have your stuff
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2007, 04:44:54 pm »
there is no way of stopping us doolittle so accept it and make the best out of a bad situation.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
  • fuck shit wtf is happening
    • View Profile
    • the harrasment authority
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2007, 07:32:21 pm »
they way i see if they make a shitty game and pass it on to me....

when i finally figure out that its shit, i typicly like to get my enjoyment out of fucking the game up

but to be fair i buy games so so i see it as mutual

they fucked me, i can do the same

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2007, 11:17:32 pm »
ds, why do you have to pass it on to us? Some people actually found the game acceptable. So you're saying you're not having fun at the party so you're going to make everyone else not have fun? You're going to spit in the punch bowl and break the stereo.. and then convince yourself it was okay because you paid $5 dollars at the door for a good time and didn't get it. Wouldn't it be much more reasonable.. productive.. morally good to write BIS about what you dislike, or to write a bad review, or to make a better game? I personally am writing up a CTI map that will make it a better game, in my mind. Plus, if you don't like the game, why continue to waste your time (and ours) by technically playing it?

MrM, I had thought maybe by talking it out reasonably with other human beings would make a dent. If there was a group that just said "we cheat and we know we're scum and it's wrong", then I wouldn't have bothered. But this group actually tries to make logical statements as to why they should be allowed to do what they do. If someone is reasoning like that then surely they wouldn't mind a little.. talk. MrM, also your avatar... something's wrong with it. Wouldn't the leg of the body lift away first, and then the whole body follow? I don't think rigamortis sets in that strongly.
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: SCP 1.0
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2007, 02:20:58 am »
Yes, well I'm sure the rapist has "fun" too... even as he clinks beer glasses and talks about no rules.

Get real.
Even -you- know that rape is a crime and cheating in a game is not so why bring up such an ass-backward idea while trying to make your piont?

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2007, 02:31:10 am »
working on a 1.09 version

Let them for all the good it will do as far as "cheating".

You do understand that according to the OFFICAL BI sales and product page that ArmA is STILL IN PRODUCTION.
Thats right fools....you all paid to become a beta tester.

My self I just never pay for software...and if it is a beta and they want my input on how to fix the game then they need to PAY me for that information.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2007, 06:27:12 pm »
ds, why do you have to pass it on to us? Some people actually found the game acceptable. So you're saying you're not having fun at the party so you're going to make everyone else not have fun? You're going to spit in the punch bowl and break the stereo.. and then convince yourself it was okay because you paid $5 dollars at the door for a good time and didn't get it. Wouldn't it be much more reasonable.. productive.. morally good to write BIS about what you dislike, or to write a bad review, or to make a better game? I personally am writing up a CTI map that will make it a better game, in my mind. Plus, if you don't like the game, why continue to waste your time (and ours) by technically playing it?

hahahaha if only my wrath against arma was just against the developers, your forgetting the seriously screwed up community over there.

I helped make a few missions over there including a cti that most people would enjoy over others, but since the community is so closed minded we just wasted our time...

now im not wasting my time. join a server fuck it up, watch the little cry babies go complain about. job done, satisfaction at hand. also dont drag me or anyone else into these stupid fucking 3 page discusisons on something youll never understand.

if you really wanna know me take a look at the website i represent.

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2007, 10:20:12 pm »
What CTI did you make?
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2007, 11:06:36 pm »
Word!

The Illusive Man

Evillor

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2007, 11:19:25 pm »
In its current state, Arma IS just a beta. A beta which i paid in full for. I'm not going to walk away after paying my money because the game isn't finished. I am going to get my moneys worth out of it. If that means ruining servers, enjoying hearing people bitch and complain, then that has got me some satisfaction out of it.

If i went to some guys party, and it sucked, damn right id spit in the punch, throw up in a bed, piss on the couch and screw the guys mother, id say that was worth my 5$. Im creative enough to make my own fun out of something that just isnt fun. Thats the beauty of this world, i have total right to be an asshole if i wish, and the sooner you realize theres nothing you or anyone else can do about it, the sooner you will stop wasting your time.

If BIS gave everyone who wanted it a full refund, that would be a start, rather than making an expansion instead of fixing the game we already paid for. But as D3 said, its also the community. I was on a server last night with the multi hack, the admin is giving everyone shit about someone cheating, i kept quiet to see what was going to happen. Then i see the admin speedhack to the front lines. I said something and he replied "its my server, i can do what i want" and banned me. Quick ID change later and im back on and EVERYONE was speed hacking. It was so cool, carpet bombs and tower buildings (i guess it was my first look at the SCP in action :P)

Ill say again, i paid my money, if what I'm doing disrupts your enjoyment of the game, its tough shit. Deal with it. Because there is NOTHING you can do about it.

[TKC]phranz

• Insane Joker
  • srsly
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2007, 11:28:58 pm »
Word!

rofl  :icon_biggrin2
the iq's around here are god awfull low!

eurofighter1

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2007, 11:50:08 pm »
not sure if this is the correct place to post it so here goes anyway.

I was onj a server about 2 hours ago, went in and great no admin. So i start speed hacking and ran past a chopper and then...
"you have been kicked" message appeared. So its got me thinking, if u got SCP then how in the world do u find the admin and lock him?

BTW i didnt even know arma was in beta! ANOTHER bloody company who rips people off. MAN ill show them when i get SCP!!!!!!!

GREAT i posted in the wrong thread. srry  :icon_cry2
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 12:02:14 am by eurofighter1 »

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2007, 12:01:16 am »
not sure if this is the correct place to post it so here goes anyway.

I was onj a server about 2 hours ago, went in and great no admin. So i start speed hacking and ran past a chopper and then...
"you have been kicked" message appeared. So its got me thinking, if u got SCP then how in the world do u find the admin and lock him?

BTW i didnt even know arma was in beta! ANOTHER bloody company who rips people off. MAN ill show them when i get SCP!!!!!!!
What's likely to have happened there is
A player on the clans TS snitched on you to a server admin who was on TS too.
Then admin kicked you via the ArmA server remote console.

The Illusive Man

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2007, 12:25:45 am »
Evillor, you're the first one in this thread who sounds beyond hope and reason... over the edge. It would be pointless to talk anything over with you, right? And I'm sure you're proud of that. If you did that physically at a party you would get popped in the face by everyone around you. It's called living with other people. Evillor "wins". Sorry you feel that way.

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2007, 01:02:56 am »
What CTI did you make?

id be more than happy to show you except i think the guy that did the scripting doesnt want to be affiliated with me...

not bc im a bad person but bc of the name that comes along

hers the run down

evolution style point system
full autonomous ai
3 working sides to play as
populated cities
car bombs
hire soldiers up to 30
large open scaled capture points or small close to each other captures you choose
persistant world that will never end

basicly non stop action and you dont have to have players to to play against or you can leave it running all day and the ai will change the game status while your gone

and it was all a big waste of time

we maybe had 6 people most at one time to play it with

its more fun to hack the shit out of this game, or maybe make a movie with

all the rest is a boring

Evillor

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2007, 03:52:07 am »
Evillor, you're the first one in this thread who sounds beyond hope and reason... over the edge. It would be pointless to talk anything over with you, right? And I'm sure you're proud of that. If you did that physically at a party you would get popped in the face by everyone around you. It's called living with other people.Evillor "wins". Sorry you feel that way.

I totally agree, apart from been popped in the face by everyone around. so really the only part i agree with is "Evillor wins". If the guy "popped" me in the face (can tell if you mean shoot me or hit me, but im going to assume you mean hit) then that would be more fun for the money (you dont earn the nickname "Evil" for being a choirboy, or are you one of those people who assume all cheaters are harry potter look-a-likes) . If the party was THAT bad im sure people would cheer me for brightening up the thing. They wouldnt give a fuck as it isnt their house or whatever :P

But your whole "at a party" analogy is flawed, hacking a game is nothing like ruining a party. Ive been to plenty of parties where someones gone too far. They get thrown out and its over (if someone dares to throw them out). Hacking a game and listening to people like you cry over it is way more fun.

Bottom line is, ive been screwing around on games for long enough to hear almost every possible reason or argument you could come up with to tell me im doing something wrong. and you are right, there is no point in talking it over with me as your not going to make me stop (although you are welcome to try).  But your also not going to make ANYONE on here, or any other cheating board stop. They find amusement in listening to you complain in the same way countless other have complained.

Cheaters are out there, they are everywhere. Get used to them. If you dont want them in your game, then make your own server, password it and only invite people you want to play. Problem solved.