Author Topic: Let BIS have your stuff  (Read 20788 times)

strykir

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Re: Let BIS have your stuff
« Reply #120 on: September 17, 2007, 12:48:34 am »
So you guys ruin MP games because you're pissed off about ArmA being buggy? And because you get called cheaters for camping? Why don't you just play a game you enjoy then? I guess it's because you enjoy the attention you get from pissing people off. How sad.

I don't think ArmrA is buggy,plays well for me....I don't ruin MP games.

I am the server admin that camps and gets called a cheater....kind of funny.

I enjoy the games I play....don't bother cheating.

People get pissed off with me no matter what I do...most are from another forum and can't handle the truth or facts.

You don't cheat? Then why the are you here?  :icon_confused2 Camping is perfectly fine, it's just part of the game. It's the guys that ruin the game that I have a problem with.

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: SCP 1.0
« Reply #121 on: September 17, 2007, 02:47:48 am »
Yea, but this is no security group. We're all about maximizing freedom, the necessity for unlimited fun and creativity. Soon ordinary users will be able to do whatever they want in MP for the first time in the history of multiplayer gaming.  :cheers

No bans, no admins, no rules, just loads of fun!

ALLAHU AKBAR!

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #122 on: September 17, 2007, 03:54:25 am »
Then why the are you here?

SEARCH the forum posts from me and you will know why I am here.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Evillor

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 17, 2007, 04:40:28 am »
Im done, you have defeated me 0_o, In other words, i cant be arsed to waste any more time debating a topic that has no end. You arent here to "win" you say, but you posts mainly consist of arguments. Im not the one with something to prove here, and its plainly obvious by your words you are trying to prove a point.  As soon as you said "Genuine players will kick the shit out of cheaters that don't use cheats "FACT", that shows  how much you know.  I would like to see the statistics and your proof of this claim (simply because it doesnt exist). "I remember playing Americas Army, I was completely shit at first, then once I learned the game (without cheats), I started owning everyone, next thing they all voted to ban me". Im happy for you, thats happened to me on numerous games (but once a cheater always a cheater right?) Bottom line is, you presume to know and understand all cheaters (and as you quite rightly pointed out, we dont know you, and you dont know us). but anyways im done here, i have no more to say to you, as its becoming an endless nitpicking over what the last post contained, and that is diminishing both of our IQ's

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #124 on: September 17, 2007, 05:14:28 am »
As soon as you said "Genuine players will kick the shit out of cheaters that don't use cheats "FACT", that shows  how much you know.

Well the RN guys don't cheat and as soon as I learn to controll the aircraft I plan to upgrade from patch 1.05 to 1.08 and perhaps join them to have contests on locked servers they run against other clans.
Then you will see how a group of smart players kick ass in a contest.

Nic and the guys he plays with know my IP and know for a FACT that I have never bothered them and I have been on their TS....not like my IP is a secret to them.
They also have the fastest servers for ArmA as Nic builds them and then OVERCLOCKS them himself befor shipping to L.A. to be hosted on the main OC line that also feeds AU as well as the USA from here.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

O_o

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 17, 2007, 08:05:50 am »
Im done, you have defeated me 0_o, In other words, i cant be arsed to waste any more time debating a topic that has no end. You arent here to "win" you say, but you posts mainly consist of arguments. Im not the one with something to prove here, and its plainly obvious by your words you are trying to prove a point.  As soon as you said "Genuine players will kick the shit out of cheaters that don't use cheats "FACT", that shows  how much you know.  I would like to see the statistics and your proof of this claim (simply because it doesnt exist). "I remember playing Americas Army, I was completely shit at first, then once I learned the game (without cheats), I started owning everyone, next thing they all voted to ban me". Im happy for you, thats happened to me on numerous games (but once a cheater always a cheater right?) Bottom line is, you presume to know and understand all cheaters (and as you quite rightly pointed out, we dont know you, and you dont know us). but anyways im done here, i have no more to say to you, as its becoming an endless nitpicking over what the last post contained, and that is diminishing both of our IQ's

Fair enough, but lets get one thing straight, I wasn't here to cause arguments (If thats what you say), nor am I here to prove anything. I simple came here to ask some questions, and to see whether theres any logic as to why you need to cheat. Nothing more, nothing less. Then it just escalated and got a bit out of control, but oh well...

Well the RN guys don't cheat and as soon as I learn to controll the aircraft I plan to upgrade from patch 1.05 to 1.08 and perhaps join them to have contests on locked servers they run against other clans.
Then you will see how a group of smart players kick ass in a contest.

Whats wrong with the aircrafts? I know the controls sucked in 1.04 and 1.05 but 1.08 patch has done nothing but improve ArmA overall for me... I can fly better, shoot better and my FPS has tripled since the release of 1.08. Ok there may be some bugs left, but not as bad as 1.04 + 1.05.

As for groups/clans, I have been in quite a few in the past, We have won and lost games, but theres nothing better than working as a team, knowing none of your members are cheating, whether its a Co-Op or Clan vs Clan match, either way its better than being a rambo, then trashing a server, just because you think it will be funny or fun. All I can say is good luck to you, if you play a clan vs clan match without cheats.

Nic and the guys he plays with know my IP and know for a FACT that I have never bothered them and I have been on their TS....not like my IP is a secret to them.

For one, I don't have the foggiest idea who Nic is, Two, Why are you posting like you have a point to prove? In almost all of your posts you have said something about how you don't cheat. If people call me a cheat I just laugh at them, because deep down I know I don't cheat. I don't need to prove to them that I don't cheat. Its like you have something to hide.

They also have the fastest servers for ArmA as Nic builds them and then OVERCLOCKS them himself befor shipping to L.A. to be hosted on the main OC line that also feeds AU as well as the USA from here.

Its not hard mate, I can build computers/servers (have done in the past). Overclocking is a walk in the park now days, im sure anyone with half a brain, and the balls to overclock there computer/server, can do it with ease. ArmA and OFP are bastards to run on a server, the amount of resources they hog is unbelievable. But then again, If you find a server that can withstand ArmA's needs, that can hold 60+ players. You get a retard come on the server who thinks it will be fun, to ruin or crash the server.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 08:14:44 am by O_o »
Once the day finally comes, and you can't take anymore, which results in me being banned from these forums. I will truly, dearly, with all my heart and soul, miss you all very much.  :icon_cry2

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
Re: SCP 1.0
« Reply #126 on: September 17, 2007, 04:59:28 pm »
Yea, but this is no security group. We're all about maximizing freedom, the necessity for unlimited fun and creativity. Soon ordinary users will be able to do whatever they want in MP for the first time in the history of multiplayer gaming.  :cheers

No bans, no admins, no rules, just loads of fun!

ALLAHU AKBAR!

you rang?  :icon_biggrin2

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 19, 2007, 03:25:05 am »
Dear sir or madam,

Please do not cheat online. It is wrong and annoying.

Thanks!

Doolittle
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

fartface

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 20, 2007, 01:50:19 am »
Been away for a while to NYC (wish i had asked if any of you guys lived near, so i could beat the fuck out of ya  :icon_laugh )  I pay into a server which you guys have bought down with your scripts.  what gives you the right to do that when i fully state when you enter the server that no cheating is allowed?  These scripts you use are cheats that effect how you play and effect other players.  The server is unlocked to allow people who dont want to cheat and to play fair on, as sometimes its hard to get all your mates on at the same times which means less players.  Now how about we (the Arma public) create a server list for you guys so you know which ones not to come on it as you are not welcome?  Whats the betting that everyone who owns a server (minus you tits) would vote for you to stay off their server.  That is a message in itself that basically tells you (i know its hard for you to get the message) that no body wants to play with you little boys anymore.  Your all twats, who would seriously get beaten to pulp if you did this kinda thing in a physical game.  Sort it out!

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #129 on: September 20, 2007, 02:09:59 am »
I value the ArmA players that get angry over a computer game to the point they want to really fight about it. If you guys never existed then I don't think I would.
Imagine getting beat up by a guy that calls himself Fartface  :icon_laugh

The Illusive Man

bando

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • where i am?
« Reply #130 on: September 20, 2007, 05:41:21 am »
those posts and pics makes me want to have a look at ArmA.
Seems you re having lots of fun :)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #131 on: September 20, 2007, 06:03:14 am »
@ fartface...
"All your Base Server are belong to us!"  :smile

strykir

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 20, 2007, 02:11:07 pm »
I value the ArmA players that get angry over a computer game to the point they want to really fight about it. If you guys never existed then I don't think I would.
Imagine getting beat up by a guy that calls himself Fartface  :icon_laugh

Well imagine if you joined a real game, as in a sport - which I'm sure you've never tried  :icon_razz2
If you did the same thing there, people would beat the shit out of you! You ruin people's fun, so they get pissed off. What is so surprising about that? Surely at the age of 26 you would understand that. But maybe you have a learning disability or something.

@ZOldDude. Even though you don't cheat, you still support these guys. So IMO you are a worthless piece of shit just like the rest of them.

I wonder if Wesker will put me on post moderation here again  :icon_teehee

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #133 on: September 20, 2007, 03:22:14 pm »
Well imagine if you joined a real game, as in a sport - which I'm sure you've never tried  :icon_razz2
If you did the same thing there, people would beat the shit out of you! You ruin people's fun, so they get pissed off. What is so surprising about that? Surely at the age of 26 you would understand that. 

Will be joining the army in a few months. I can assure you it'll be far more intensive than any sport you've played.
Real life sport cannot be compared to online gaming because

1) Games have random servers with random people.
2) Games are virtual... Not real.
3) A shit load of other reasons I cant be bothered to list.

I love the way you guys make stupid comparisons.
The best one was between cheating and rape.

But maybe you have a learning disability or something.
Lol, sometimes I wounder how I got through Uni.

Give me a good enough reason to have you put on moderation. If any of the admins here disagree with your foul mouthed tone in that last post then expect to be back on it shortly.
:Sigh: You're the one that hasn't learned.  :icon_laugh

The Illusive Man

strykir

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 20, 2007, 03:44:08 pm »
If you did the same thing there, people would beat the shit out of you! You ruin people's fun, so they get pissed off. What is so surprising
about that? Surely at the age of 26 you would understand that. 

Will be joining the army in a few months. I can assure you it'll be far more intensive than any sport you've played.
Real life sport cannot be compared to online gaming because
Well I hope you die  :icon_razz2

1) Games have random servers with random people.
2) Games are virtual... Not real.
3) A shit load of other reasons I cant be bothered to list.

I love the way you guys make stupid comparisons.
The best one was between cheating and rape.
Well that comparison wasn't by me. I know about the differences, they are kinda obvious :icon_rolleyes2
People pay for those servers, they own them. Not you. It is disrespectful to spoil games on them. No point explaining that further I guess, it's not like you give a shit about other people.

But maybe you have a learning disability or something.
Lol, sometimes I wounder how I got through Uni.
Good for you asshole.

Give me a good enough reason to have you put on moderation. If any of the admins here disagree with your foul mouthed tone in that last post then expect to be back on it shortly.
:Sigh: You're the one that hasn't learned.  :icon_laugh
Oh yea, as if being punished on the TKC gay forums is going to ruin my life  :icon_laugh Really, why do you say that as if I would find that threatening? All it will do is stop me from posting here.

"foul mouthed tone"  :icon_laugh A few swear words. Nothing more than what you can get in a normal conversation, so stop being such a sissy  :icon_razz2