Author Topic: SCP 1.0  (Read 6692 times)

Bellend

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
Re: SCP 1.0
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2007, 01:27:08 am »
Look in the readme file for action menu. The messages are in the scripts you run.

dave7802

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2007, 01:36:46 am »
Ok yer i opened them and already  looked?
My main question was the select player? how can this be done, for suicide or locking people ect etc how do you select someone/

Thanks

acks1

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2007, 02:02:37 am »
Run the default script when you join a server and you'll have select in the scroll menu to lock on to players when there close by.

dave7802

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2007, 02:28:39 am »
haha thanks
Alltough i have not managed to do it yet!
Yes i read thoguh the readme files first thing me does,

Anyway i Love the Zombie OMG my Fav so far
here is a couple of screenys of me hiding

(these Zombies were all around us was soooo funny)
(last server i did  8 world towerws and about 400 zombies PC ran to slow to screeny it)

Evillor

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2007, 05:56:01 am »
Hey guys,

Any rough estimate when a public release will be available?.  Its been a while since i raged a game, really looking forward to this script pack. Any info would be appreciated.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2007, 06:10:15 am »
The official release will be out soon, but it depends on when the installer is ready. We don't want users get banned/kicked.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
  • fuck shit wtf is happening
    • View Profile
    • the harrasment authority
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2007, 05:12:36 pm »
Hey guys,

Any rough estimate when a public release will be available?.  Its been a while since i raged a game, really looking forward to this script pack. Any info would be appreciated.

man no offense but you sound so full of shit

dave7802

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2007, 05:41:18 pm »

eurofighter1

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2007, 07:07:33 pm »
Nice to here it will be out soon. Nice screenies from you guys aswell.

dave7802

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2007, 08:50:39 pm »
Quick question,
I had a look at some scripts to edit these and see what i could do,
I just had a little question regardign spawning thing,

Is it possible to set a distance from spawning things,

(i.e. when you spawn a towner it would spawn 100 ft away from you, same with zombies etc, making you look even more inisent and making people more to blame for this)

Would be great to spawn the TKing Team in the middle of a spawn place while you have a nice seat back away from the action looking into this hehe.

Evillor

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2007, 09:03:38 pm »
Hey guys,

Sound so full of shit, why? because i asked nicely? should i have said "OMG whenz the cheatz coming out, i need it NOW!!!!1111oneoneone"? , is that more on your level?. Do i need to spell incorrectly for you to take it seriously?

I dont really care how you think i sound to be honest, but its a nice way to welcome people to the board by calling them full of shit.

Edit: Ive just watched some of your rages on the myg0t forums, you deserve more credit than i originally gave you. not too much though :)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 09:25:39 pm by Evillor »

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2007, 09:29:24 pm »
Ok, ok relax now guys.
You've both had a say and the score's even now. Lets not have this topic spiral out of control.

The Illusive Man

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
  • fuck shit wtf is happening
    • View Profile
    • the harrasment authority
« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2007, 07:37:06 pm »
Hey guys,

Sound so full of shit, why? because i asked nicely? should i have said "OMG whenz the cheatz coming out, i need it NOW!!!!1111oneoneone"? , is that more on your level?. Do i need to spell incorrectly for you to take it seriously?

yes this would be respectable haha

i was only saying it bc theres plenty of people making missions who want to try and fix as many issues they have with this hack as possible

and jokes

i rarely flame anyway, it think ive almost grown out of it

Evillor

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2007, 10:09:27 pm »
Hey guys,

yes this would be respectable haha

i was only saying it bc theres plenty of people making missions who want to try and fix as many issues they have with this hack as possible

and jokes

i rarely flame anyway, it think ive almost grown out of it

Hehe no problems, after been on the g0t forums a while, you get a thick skin to flames anyhow :)

This is the best cheat pack ive ever seen, so much potential.  Only started playing Arma again a few days ago, and came across this. I had been trying to write a God mode script (along the lines of: if player damage > 0 then setDamage 0), you can see the limits of my scripting here, im crap. This pack will make Multiplayer (and singleplayer) a lot more fun.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2007, 11:49:34 pm »
Quick question,
I had a look at some scripts to edit these and see what i could do,
I just had a little question regardign spawning thing,

Is it possible to set a distance from spawning things,

(i.e. when you spawn a towner it would spawn 100 ft away from you, same with zombies etc, making you look even more inisent and making people more to blame for this)

Would be great to spawn the TKing Team in the middle of a spawn place while you have a nice seat back away from the action looking into this hehe.

Yea that's possible, but the best way is to make the script work with the on map click.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.