Author Topic: Need help with runescape.  (Read 2085 times)

hyperxchad1

• First Post
    • View Profile
Need help with runescape.
« on: August 23, 2007, 06:41:07 am »
I want to hack runescape but i dont know any programs i should use...i allready tried cheatengine but that didnt work and i cant find anything else.  So if you know any program for runescape that i can use, post it

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
Re: Need help with runescape.
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 07:03:37 am »
*sigh*
runescape is not hackable, either packet or memory...
thats all that should be said, dont ever beleive people who say they can hack it, it was only hacked once by one person using a method that no longer works, ever since everyone has been looking for a way, its not goina happen, its never going to happen again.

the only way to get free items/money is to go to the office and hold everyone hostage and demand your stuff
(tkc please asks that you do not take hostages ever, for any reason, tkc is not responsible for your doing so.)
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

[TKC]Symantic

• The Central Committee
  • Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 03:12:20 am »
Now that its in my jurisdiction.
*topic closed*
not possible to hack.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2007, 08:39:25 am »
If you really want to close it use the LOCK TOPIC button at the bottom of your screen.

Oh...and vote Ron Paul in the primary.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Lovestohackarma

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2007, 03:41:54 pm »
uh

I have to say one off topic thing.

Runescape FTL.

lawl.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2007, 05:00:45 pm »
The only thing I can think of is using bots.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

[TKC]Symantic

• The Central Committee
  • Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2007, 05:50:02 am »
GaH! i know i hit locked, and

@Z -mullah said no politics besides that one topic  (even though i agree)
@Mullah -Yeah bots work, i have some i can post i suppose.
@Symantic -Remember to press the LOCK TOPIC when you say you are infact going to lock a topic.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 06:32:11 am by [TKC]Symantic »

[TKC]Symantic

• The Central Committee
  • Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2007, 06:16:51 am »
Yeah, i double posted what are you going to do about it.

here you go.
I found a scar script pack a while back,
Basicly is what scar is, is that its a program language used for automation. Install scar, and load some of those scripts (not all work, but some do).
those autominers are helpful when i last used.

dont leave running alone though, they have anti-bot features like you will be attacked after mining too long or what ever.

I used to leave them running while i watched TV and glanced over every once and a while.

rogeruk

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2007, 11:30:33 pm »
Runescape is a VERY easy game to script. With the latest updates i have basically stopped playing and making scripts.

If you do wish to script tho, visit www.srl-forums.com there is a free for all section where you can get good scripts. If you can code yourself you can get SRL Junior Member or SRL Member (like myself).

Then you have access to guild miners, etc.. There are clients which can perfect fix north, and other java bots.

I currently have an army of 18 players. Woodcutting / Mining / Combat. They are all over lvl 40 combat. Mostly over 50 in their tradeskill (woodcutting etc..). Jagex isnt very good at catching macroers. I normally macro 24/7 with my army switching players automactically after 15 mins. So they all get even skills plus less time = less chance of getting caught.

Atm its difficult to move items across your accounts.

Not a bad game tho.

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2007, 01:21:02 pm »
Runescape is a VERY easy game to script. With the latest updates i have basically stopped playing and making scripts.

If you do wish to script tho, visit www.srl-forums.com there is a free for all section where you can get good scripts. If you can code yourself you can get SRL Junior Member or SRL Member (like myself).

Then you have access to guild miners, etc.. There are clients which can perfect fix north, and other java bots.

I currently have an army of 18 players. Woodcutting / Mining / Combat. They are all over lvl 40 combat. Mostly over 50 in their tradeskill (woodcutting etc..). Jagex isnt very good at catching macroers. I normally macro 24/7 with my army switching players automactically after 15 mins. So they all get even skills plus less time = less chance of getting caught.

Atm its difficult to move items across your accounts.

Not a bad game tho.
Having a look at SCAR, god that brings back some memories. Think I can find some RS miners on my computer somewhere. Had a lot of fun scripting and learning how to on the SRL site.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

rogeruk

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2007, 06:22:54 pm »
Cool, old scripts prob wont work now that scar is up to like 3.13 atm. SRL is just unbelievable good, it can solve most randoms. And if it cant solve the random it will move onto your next player ^_^.