Author Topic: What are you doing at the moment?  (Read 1793 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: What are you doing at the moment?
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2007, 10:46:20 pm »
Does his mum look hot?

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2007, 12:32:12 pm »
Does his mum look hot?
My mum doesn't but i'm sure Symantic wouldn't mind sharing a piece of that sweet ass around. And by ass I mean your mums :P
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2007, 01:40:16 am »
Does his mum look hot?
My mum doesn't but i'm sure Symantic wouldn't mind sharing a piece of that sweet ass around. And by ass I mean your mums :P

My mum died in 1983...thats just sick!

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2007, 06:48:08 am »
Everyone is alowed to take a cheap shot every time and again, but nuff' talking about mothers lol.
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2007, 03:24:22 pm »
Everyone is alowed to take a cheap shot every time and again, but nuff' talking about mothers lol.
I hear your sisters single?
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2007, 01:23:05 am »
if you can find her, she was adopted and whatever so shes not really a sister, i think she is in ohio now, she dont talk to us much anymore and just does crap lol.

Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2007, 03:02:40 am »
Right now I am setting back with a few vodka and cran/raspberry drinks.

I have been back up in Northern California again fishing...getting my 5 trout per day limit in about 15 minutes each day and starting to get bored with it.

Last week I met with the counties former Attorney General and had some smoked chicken and beers with the head of the counties Grand Jury at his home...both guys are fine people to hang out with.

Lots of dear 50 feet from my cabin each morning.
Thinking of buying a boat/engine/trailer Sunday if I can talk the guy down in price.

A few days ago I saw on the news it was 102F back home in L.A. while the same day it rained for 15 minutes here and then frosted over as night fell.
Looking for a few acres to buy and build a new home on while I am up here.

Seen an Eagle fishing while I was doing same and noted Mountain Lion tracks 50 feet from cabin (lots of dear and elk here).