Author Topic: Dark Matter hackers  (Read 1022 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Dark Matter hackers
« on: August 14, 2007, 10:51:05 am »

Some two dozen research teams are working in deep underground labs around the world, trying to discover the nature of dark matter.
Scientists admittedly are still in the dark about dark matter. The prevailing theory is that it's made up of tiny, exotic particles left over from the Big Bang some 13.7 billion years ago. Dark matter, thought to make up a quarter of the universe's mass, gets its name because it doesn't give off light or heat. Astronomers know it exists because of its gravitational tug-of-war with stars and galaxies.

Knowing that dark matter exists is a far cry from knowing what it is. Most experiments are searching for theoretical particles called WIMPS ? or weakly interacting massive particles ? the leading dark-matter candidate.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20238081/

Discuss.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Matter hackers
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 12:45:26 pm »
Are they researching it to eventually make a bomb? lol the government will now shit tkc down because i wrote that, and every IP that has ever been here will searched and we will all die mysteriously.
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 10:39:58 pm »
Dark Matter,Dark Energy the Big Bang and Ekpyrotic Universe theorys:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20250302/

@ Symantic,
The Universe is already a bomb which still goes off now and then in parts of it.
Without that process elements of matter and life it's self could not exist.
Our own Sun is one such bomb that is still exploding.

I find it interesting that even a black hole which light can't over come still manages to emit/eject energy that feeds the universe.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 10:47:48 pm by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]Symantic

• The Central Committee
  • Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2007, 09:32:32 am »
thats not the bomb im talking about, im talking about harnessed energy to controll to possibly blow someone or something to pieces.

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
  • fuck shit wtf is happening
    • View Profile
    • the harrasment authority
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2007, 10:20:17 pm »
Dark Matter,Dark Energy the Big Bang and Ekpyrotic Universe theorys:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20250302/

@ Symantic,
The Universe is already a bomb which still goes off now and then in parts of it.
Without that process elements of matter and life it's self could not exist.
Our own Sun is one such bomb that is still exploding.

I find it interesting that even a black hole which light can't over come still manages to emit/eject energy that feeds the universe.

from what i understand they feed the universe but not in the sense you might think.

instead scientist found that every galaxy has a black hole in  it, so in essence the black holes are a requirment for your galaxy to exist in the first place.

I still believe that we are just the  like atoms we see thru a microscope, were just to small to know what we are, i.e. a spoon, or some dog food or some shit. so instead of looking up for answers i think we could find them looking smaller for at least the basic physics our scientist cant seem to grasp yet.

dunno

also on dark matter, id like to know just how someone thinks they could handle something so dense, and since it's so dense what about its own natural gravitational pull.

[TKC]Symantic

• The Central Committee
  • Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2007, 01:34:02 am »
Im no spoon... if anything ima be something cool like a new age alien laser ray of death. or a hamster....

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
  • fuck shit wtf is happening
    • View Profile
    • the harrasment authority
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2007, 09:59:20 pm »
well if you are we all are