Author Topic: VC2 Norecoil and vchook  (Read 2731 times)

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: VC2 Norecoil and vchook
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2007, 02:44:47 pm »
I still think if they made the game with the aiming from VC1 then a shitload of people would still play this game. Entire communities from VC1 downloaded the VC2 demo (including gaming league communities) and dropped the demo like a ton of bricks. If it had been more like VC1 then this wouldn't have happend. Sure, IndiGlow did a fine job with their weaponsmod but it was done to late.
The map-editor was released to late as well. The few custom maps that have been released wheren't downloadable on Pterodons homepage, neither on IndiGlow's homepage. Bummer.... I have to admit that they did a good job on the editor with importing VC1 maps into the VC2 editor so we could have maps like Dustworld, Stream and Storm in VC2 but that wasn't going to save the community. Still a few players play that game. Personally I think it's a shame then it went down south, I still do like that game. I'm thinking of reinstalling it, just for the fun of it.
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow...

Fucked up

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2007, 02:48:03 pm »
jea go reinstalling and we can play!

but without cheats :icon_biggrin2

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2007, 03:38:28 pm »
jea go reinstalling and we can play!

but without cheats :icon_biggrin2

Ofcourse m8, I never cheat. I'm a saint you know  :icon_rolleyes2
Installing as we speak...  :icon_thumbsup

Fucked up

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2007, 06:27:19 pm »
hm okay i try to get a new fucking serial i lost my handbook.
Or did tkc found a way to go around that and play without real key?

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2007, 11:39:39 pm »
Nope, sorry...

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2007, 12:22:19 am »
They sale boxed copys of this game online for $9 USD starting 4 months after the game came out.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Fucked up

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2007, 12:33:08 am »
jea i know its very fit. But i am 16 and have to search someone who buys it for me  :icon_thumbsup

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2007, 05:09:32 am »
To be honest I am surprised that they even BOTHER to pay to upkeep the master key server at all given the complete lack of sales needed to manage to do so.

For the first few months the game was out I ran a server that showed up in the browser list called "No-Key Checking Server" which anyone was able to join even if they all had the same cd-key...and did so 2-3 months after they fixed the master key-checking server.

I took it down when the player population droped to 81 due to the fact that the game never had more than 141 people online even after the patch. No new people played online so my effort to give hope was a waste of my time.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*