Author Topic: vchook3  (Read 2544 times)

Fucked up

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Re: vchook3
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2007, 02:27:55 am »
Jea, first just thougt of law and second i thougt of the lower sense  :smile

I have to play for that wallhack programm, havent i?

arent there other programs i dont have to pay for , you know, what can i do with that programm because i have to pay for?
I just wanna fuck vc and vc2 a little bit, cheating will neve be my life.
And i just need these programms for cheating, and this doesnt right the prize. I think u use this programms, maybe for a bit more things than only cheating so that you pay for it because you very need it...! I dont!

Marecek

• Klass Klown
  • MuHaHa :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2007, 03:25:02 am »
everybody can send you vchook 4,5 now.Itz leaked and everybody has it!

And you are one of the leakers with the CZ website you ran.
Personally I think more developers should realease things to the public...doing so would put many "buy VIP access" sites with stolen code out of business.
lol Z??
I run website??with cheats??are you sure??
or next fu**ing lie from you!!??
show me proof and then call me a leaker! omfg

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2007, 07:51:40 am »
everybody can send you vchook 4,5 now.Itz leaked and everybody has it!

And you are one of the leakers with the CZ website you ran.
Personally I think more developers should realease things to the public...doing so would put many "buy VIP access" sites with stolen code out of business.
lol Z??
I run website??with cheats??are you sure??
or next fu**ing lie from you!!??
show me proof and then call me a leaker! omfg

Did you or did you not say that your brother/roomate was really the one who was putting TKC files on the CZ website without permission you helped control/admin to Mullah Omar?
Do I have you mixed up with another person/IP?

I recall that allot of "nics" got banned over that with the same IP.

I would dread having to go though all the staff posts and PM's I have saved for the past 4 years (saved every PM/post for 4 years in case Mullah wanted to see what I have been doing on HIS site...in the forum archives) but I seem to recall allot of talk along those lines.

If it was really them then you just got "bystander damage" and I would have to say sorry to you personally.
Shit happens with anyone who is an admin and we take the heat for what happens on our sites.
It is not a position for the faint of heart or those with thin skins because we all soon learn it is all not fun and glory most of the time (or the site dies on us).

As far as "lying" to you or anyone else I would never knowingly do that,but I have made a few mistakes in the past that I have had to publicly correct and "eat crow" doing so.

So fell free to correct me if I am in error on this subject.
One forum that is filled with errors and true outright lie's about what I supposedly have said or done is one your on and posted mainly in the form of never sent IM's to the admin...Subsky...but I fell no need to bother to make corrections or even protest given his attitude even though those "quoted IM's" are compleat fabrications on his part and I have NEVER had any contact with him via IM or chat programs.
I have a thick skin...and his site is dead.

Yes I have always had -full- access.
Life moves on.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 08:37:21 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2007, 08:01:48 am »
arent there other programs i dont have to pay for

Only people who do not want to take the time to learn how to do things end up paying for cheats.

One purpose of TKC is the to aid people in learning.

Personally I think the programmers should release more to the public...and against those who try to leak or sale others programming that the programmer has not wished be made public.

We have many people here that WILL help you learn how to do things.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Marecek

• Klass Klown
  • MuHaHa :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2007, 01:48:00 pm »
"I have NEVER had any contact with him via IM or chat programs."
------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmm this is a lie.YOU wanted speak with him via teamspeak:I was there.But you were kicked off
I won?t bother speak with you about bullshits.
You twist truth.That?s all
And if it possible I want delete my account from this site with fucking lairs.
You just make up bullshits to make yourself look good.
so bye in another life!

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2007, 01:57:24 pm »
I'm not having these conversations again. Those who wish their account deleted can contact and admin. Topic locked!
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow...

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2007, 11:10:20 pm »
YOU wanted speak with him via teamspeak

Wanted to one night but never did.
I notice you are not saying that the PM you sent to the sysop was an error of my memory.