Author Topic: Anyone Know How TO Mod 1.01 to get M79?  (Read 930 times)

LeOnArDo

• Poptart
    • View Profile
Anyone Know How TO Mod 1.01 to get M79?
« on: August 03, 2007, 03:03:17 pm »
Hi I have recently started modding and have gotten averagely good at it .... the only flaw is that I get banned quite a lot :D, anyway to the point does anyone know how to get the M79 to actually WORK in multiplayer... i have managed to get it to shoot but nothing comes out. Help would be much appreciated,
Thanks LeOnArDo.

latropicus

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone Know How TO Mod 1.01 to get M79?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 12:28:25 pm »
Hi I have recently started modding and have gotten averagely good at it .... the only flaw is that I get banned quite a lot :D, anyway to the point does anyone know how to get the M79 to actually WORK in multiplayer... i have managed to get it to shoot but nothing comes out. Help would be much appreciated,
Thanks LeOnArDo.

MAYBE cbf files, but i don't understand how u shoot when nothing comes out!?! lol

If not CBF files then its something to do with game.dll logs.dll i think..

LeOnArDo

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2007, 02:34:25 am »
Yh i have edited a lot of the CBF files... simple things such as superjump, underground etc.... but i cant seem to get the gun to shoot the grenade round all it seems to do is shoot air.... but thanks for post

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2007, 09:33:55 am »
Don't think you can. I guess you mean like you shoot out of the M79 and you get the recoil and you can hear it fire but it doesn't explode? AFAIK Thats as far as the guys got.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.