Author Topic: Huge Explosion  (Read 3363 times)

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
Re: Huge Explosion
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2007, 09:37:21 pm »
Wesker : your angry AI is perfect !  :icon_thumbsup
Lol angry AI is Mullah or Doc2's work
Try not to think of me as the only TKC ArmA cheat dev.

The original ArmA super cheat pack was put together by Doc2
with many contributions from Mullah, AnotherCheater, Herbertus & some from myself.

The Illusive Man

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2007, 10:08:21 pm »
the  player id  derives from the CD-hash on the dvd / registry but i cannot find any info on what hashing algorithm is used. If i could find that out then i can see how easy it would be to generate your own hash and replace the existing one accordingly.

BI gave you the algorithm information AND the tools on your install disk for forward/backward cd-key/ID# information...same as with all games.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2007, 02:24:10 am »
Ya, the TK-teams  make evolution gameplay much more interesting.  :wink2

About the ID-Changer. The current one works well. It doesn'ttake much time to store up a cache of hundreds of IDs. There is another manual way too. We haven' had enough time to make any memory based ID changers yet, but those re generally best. No knowledge of hash methds or algos is required.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

hater

• Intentional Cheater
  • RageKit Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2007, 04:32:51 am »
i think moving to a memory based one will be the better solution in the long run,  There starting to ban / kick 10 digit ids on connect now.

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2007, 09:42:47 pm »
erm isnt the memory based one the method is use?

cuz thats what i'm using at the moment

its very handy as you can change id's without restarting ArmA

Yea those 10/12 digit ids are a bit of a giveaway lol, go on with a player id of 0 or 1 and pretend ur Marek Spanel lolol  :icon_teehee
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 10:05:23 pm by Easy_tiger »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2007, 10:06:04 pm »
erm isnt the memory based one the method is use?

cuz thats what i'm using at the moment

its very handy as you can change id's without restarting ArmA

Thats how the Vietcong ID changer/Unbanner works...just makes a all new ID# each sec.

Still is is best to just clone the Admins ID# and hope he kicks/bans it!

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2007, 10:19:29 pm »

Thats how the Vietcong ID changer/Unbanner works...just makes a all new ID# each sec.

lol gotta try that, but first need to find out how to clone i'd's my method is a bit random at the moment lol

can someone please post a link to the BI site page that has the algorithm type i'm having no luck finding the info!

arnaud-1

• Poptart
  • The Guy In The Bush !
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2007, 03:12:28 pm »
And for answer to my question , where is the GBU bomb , in the camel HE ??????????????????  :icon_o_o :icon_o_o :icon_o_o :icon_o_o :icon_o_o :icon_o_o :icon_o_o :icon_o_o :icon_o_o :icon_o_o :icon_o_o :icon_o_o

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2007, 03:42:58 pm »
And for answer to my question , where is the GBU bomb , in the camel HE ??????????????????  :icon_o_o :icon_o_o :icon_o_o :icon_o_o :icon_o_o :icon_o_o :icon_o_o :icon_o_o :icon_o_o :icon_o_o :icon_o_o :icon_o_o
You can do it just by modding some files.
You just change the the splash damage and shit.

The Illusive Man

Jonas

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2007, 03:53:07 pm »

Your ID changer can't work on Arma except if you know algorithm to modify the id as you want ...

Bellend

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2007, 04:03:31 pm »
Ive noticed that a couple of big buildings take a fair bit of dammage and have remained standing after getting hit by a 5000 splash wave. It wud be good to see how much it would take to completely level a city, i'll have a play later with that....
You can also just lower the armor of the buildings, it's far more active. ;)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2007, 10:21:07 pm »

lol gotta try that, but first need to find out how to clone i'd's my method is a bit random at the moment lol

can someone please post a link to the BI site page that has the algorithm type i'm having no luck finding the info!

post a link to the BI site page that has the algorithm

LOL!
I said the information you want is on the GAME DISK.
The game can not install,know the key is valid and make the key into an ID without the information HOW already included on the disk. Same with any encryption.

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2007, 05:52:32 pm »

post a link to the BI site page that has the algorithm

LOL!
I said the information you want is on the GAME DISK.
The game can not install,know the key is valid and make the key into an ID without the information HOW already included on the disk. Same with any encryption.

LOL read my first ever post here again and you'll see  im a muppet who binned his ArmA DVD by accident in a over zealous spring clean  :icon_razz2 

All im left to play with is the cd-hash in the registry  and the licence key with me manual

This is my predicament lol

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2007, 08:24:10 pm »

Your ID changer can't work on Arma except if you know algorithm to modify the id as you want ...

It can and does work in many ways (has from day 1).

As far as 1 way to clone an ID# you first get the ID and work backwards with a modified installer that comes on the disks to get the valid cd-key.

Another way is to just change it in memory (people are playing with that idea now).

Making a random # generator to send "valid looking" ID's every few secs should not NEED much work...and does not REALLY need to be a valid ID#. Look at how the VC Unbanner works and adapt it to ArmA.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2007, 10:39:09 pm »
A proper ID changer is in the works. Progress is like 75%.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.