Author Topic: Intolerant of my intolerance?  (Read 344 times)

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
Intolerant of my intolerance?
« on: July 27, 2007, 01:58:52 pm »
I just had the longest discussion with this guy for the longest time, it started out something like i asked him what type of cig he smoked, and he said Kool menthols, i said that i didn't know he was black.

and we got into a long discussion about my intolerance. and i made the quote that will go down in history,
"You are intolerant of my intolerance, so you are just as guilty as i am"
the argument was won, he had nothing to say except, well its different, i asked him how and the fight was won!

next time you have someone bagging on you for being a racist, or someone telling you to stop prejudging people, just remember, screw Political Correctness and pull out the quote, it is sure to be a winner.

I think PC (political correctness) is the dumbest thing ever created, yeah, feelings don't get hurt, but then people cant grow. So the USA is turning our children into pussies, and those who are ruthless and say fuck PC, will be the all time winners.

Yeah walmart, hire your retard (mentally challenged for those PC people) worker, but get someone who can do 5 times the job with a 5% pay increase... its just smart.

And another thing, I'm tired of going to a restaurant and people not understanding my perfect damn English, Jesus (not hey-sus) learn some damn English.

Build the wall, enforce the law.  yeah, don't say, well the Irish people illegally came over and now look at them, well look at this, there was no physical border between ireland and USA, so this illegal problem is a disaster. And don't tell me then cut your own grass, I DO, and yes, prices may go up... but oh well, that's something I'm willing to deal with.

I didn't realize i ranted on this much. I'm just a little worked up right now.

Its something that had to be said, PC is taking over our country, we cant even call people midgits, we have to use something else so we don't offend someone. Oh well if you get offended, learn to deal with it and build character, now we have kids that are too afraid to do anything because they have no real strength...

PEACE, and have fun with my quote, its going down in history.
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.