Author Topic: These threads just dont get boring lol  (Read 3965 times)

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
Re: These threads just dont get boring lol
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 03:48:08 pm »
more fun reading, enjoy if you already havent seen it

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard311/ikonboard.cgi?s=fcc63e73843f00f22b0c61ca0e54f8ba;act=ST;f=73;t=65957
It seems they are actually allowed to mention "TKC" in the topic titles now.
I read it all and I have to say it's just drama and comedy rolled into one topic.

The Illusive Man

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 04:00:18 pm »
o it makes me giggle

Its funny how these ppl dont how responsible TKC actually are, imagine the hell that would break loose if ALL your hacks were made public domain

johnnypay

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 04:33:38 am »
HAHA wesker got a special mention well done

Bellend

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 08:07:40 am »
BIS, Please Read This
Bulldozer
hack in evolution
Hacks & Cheating..
People Destroying game play
People ruining a good game
Too much CHEATS

It's always good fun on the BI FORUMS, and the amount of time they're wrong, makes it even more funny. :D

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2007, 11:12:28 am »
Hahahahahahaha, Wesker, take a look at "Too much CHEATS" and read the first page. They want to execute your pet dog burn your house down smash your teeth with a hammer and hang you by your "bollocks" from a lamp post.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2007, 11:32:22 am »
Lol, i like how one said to have a hacker spy that will kill this virus from the inside out... lol, inside man? well, gl getting in the dev sections.

**EDIT**
P.S,
 arma is 10% done downloading... lets make them pay! ( i dunno what they should pay for, maby if they arent with us, then they are agenst us?
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2007, 01:25:40 pm »
Lol, i like how one said to have a hacker spy that will kill this virus from the inside out... lol, inside man? well, gl getting in the dev sections.

**EDIT**
P.S,
 arma is 10% done downloading... lets make them pay! ( i dunno what they should pay for, maby if they arent with us, then they are agenst us?

Yea im that Hacker spy, but sod spying ive been 2 busy TK'ing muhaahahha lol  :icon_teehee

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2007, 03:54:03 pm »

**EDIT**
P.S,

Yea im that Hacker spy, but sod spying ive been 2 busy TK'ing muhaahahha lol  :icon_teehee
Heh, you forgot what you were here for. Yeh I know sif they would get into Dev at the moment I don't think they are letting anyone in unless they have sound knowledge and credibility.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2007, 04:49:16 pm »
Lol no worries about me trying to join dev atm

bah at the moment my life is to busy to sift thru all  the background reading required to develop hacks meself. If my RL calms down a bit i might have a crack at it.

I'm more than  content with using the tools available to make my online Arma experience more fun :D

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
  • fuck shit wtf is happening
    • View Profile
    • the harrasment authority
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2007, 08:39:05 pm »
haha my favorite quote
Dwarden

Quote (Matt Rochelle @ July 25 2007,15:35)
What the hell is Roo. Games that people have heard off.

Big games that actually get a lot of players and are popular always have them.

ROO = Red Orchestra OstFront 41-45, http://www.redorchestragame.com

considering it got more players than ArmA since it's release i can't believe You never heard about ...

some of the live in a box mentality they got going over there

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2007, 02:03:58 am »
Someguy at that thread:
this is what the global ban list to be baist on not some random person saying this guy hacks and that guy screenshot might be photoshop. but you also have to relise a game with 3 people in it. all same clan with -400 score is jsut haveing fun but a full game and one guys has -35 plus thats Pure tking

So, that's what he really thinks  :icon_laugh
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2007, 07:29:55 pm »
Someguy at that thread:
this is what the global ban list to be baist on not some random person saying this guy hacks and that guy screenshot might be photoshop. but you also have to relise a game with 3 people in it. all same clan with -400 score is jsut haveing fun but a full game and one guys has -35 plus thats Pure tking

So, that's what he really thinks  :icon_laugh

What he is saying is that it is OK to TK as long as a whole clan is doing it.

That's nice to know because in a few days TKC's annual Summer Days TK contest will be starting. The TKC clan will be in a few servers for the 10 days of the contest...and he won't complain!  :icon_teehee

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2007, 02:47:24 am »
Hahahahahahaha, Wesker, take a look at "Too much CHEATS" and read the first page. They want to execute your pet dog burn your house down smash your teeth with a hammer and hang you by your "bollocks" from a lamp post.
Ow noes! Anything but the dog.
Such vivid imaginations.  :icon_laugh

The Illusive Man

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2007, 09:40:22 am »
Ow noes! Anything but the dog.
Such vivid imaginations.  :icon_laugh
Haha, He might find and mistake Medic for you. I'd love to see the Collateral Damage MrM will do muhahahaha.