Author Topic: ArmA MultiHack 1.08 version 4  (Read 9237 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: ArmA MultiHack 1.08 version 4
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2007, 06:49:04 pm »
Yes I am sure....go read the Vista thread.
Microsoft made the statement withen 90 days of the Vista release.
For XP first they said X months more of support,then extended it when the sales of Vista (non-OEM) came to a sudden halt and some %'age of retail buyers started returning it and demanding a refund.

If your a gamer Vista suck ass...and you do not need Vista for DX10 support any longer.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2007, 09:14:16 pm »
Yes I am sure....go read the Vista thread.
Microsoft made the statement withen 90 days of the Vista release.
For XP first they said X months more of support,then extended it when the sales of Vista (non-OEM) came to a sudden halt and some %'age of retail buyers started returning it and demanding a refund.

If your a gamer Vista suck ass...and you do not need Vista for DX10 support any longer.

ahh , well thats a bonus then .

talking about dx10 , this is what i meen by shader and no shader

see the difference ..

EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2007, 10:16:20 pm »
you should try programming d3d wesker there are a lot of benefits , not to mention its a lot faster.
I know, I know.
I'll definitely have to give another crack at it sometime.

The Illusive Man

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2007, 04:20:27 pm »
wow , btw if anyone is interested i just found out why arma wont run on my machines , it was partly the router but it wasnt completely , if you look on the net for kernel32 error at 01bsomething and its on servicepack 2 , if you have service pack 2 installed with a slipstreamed xp install cd then your basically fucked if you want to play arma ... i had to reinstall ( well i chose to ) as the pc started to run like glue so i reinstalled with a slipstream xp cd service pack 2 , fresh install and arma failed at the second checkbox , so its bye to arma for me untill i next reinstall a normal xp professional without sp 2 .. hated the game anyway and i played it basically to annoy the loveable anti-cheats :) have fun i know i will .
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

HDMI Man

• Intentional Cheater
  • Nothing is bad or good, but thinking makes it so.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2007, 12:24:47 pm »
I cant open the .exe file its driving me nuts!!! and i whent through the process for the group policy object editor and its still not working, i get this error message that says Cannot execute  then it displays the file name, i turned systematic off by ctrl alt delete and i cant do anything with the file i tried extracting it with win rar but its an empty folder when its on my desktop ive also tried the drag and drop method but still the damn thing is putting up a fight, i have windows vista ultimate

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2007, 03:05:49 pm »
I cant open the .exe file its driving me nuts!!! and i whent through the process for the group policy object editor and its still not working, i get this error message that says Cannot execute  then it displays the file name, i turned systematic off by ctrl alt delete and i cant do anything with the file i tried extracting it with win rar but its an empty folder when its on my desktop ive also tried the drag and drop method but still the damn thing is putting up a fight, i have windows vista ultimate
When I tested this on my Vista install it never worked period.
I'll get back to work on the pure VB version that should work on Vista and has no Symantec problems. But it might be lacking a few handy features in the early release.

The Illusive Man

HDMI Man

• Intentional Cheater
  • Nothing is bad or good, but thinking makes it so.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2007, 12:00:52 am »
Thanks man!!!

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2007, 09:26:43 pm »
New nVidia drivers are available and are supposed to fix quite a few ArmA 8800 problems
So it's highly recommended you download these drivers and try again with the nofog and weedkiller
http://downloads.guru3d.com/

The Illusive Man

fuc847

• First Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2007, 02:04:49 pm »
hey wesker, really nice trainer.

altho.. since i have a 8800gts, for the nofog cheat,  i seem to have that black fog prob too :(

but by looking at those comparison pictures u posted, it is very impressive. i've always hated how they programmmed the fog to be so thick.

i was wondering if you can even make a "low fog" cheat. so that instead of the extreme of those 2 fog pics u posted, it is somewhere in between like this (so u can still see much farther, but the "haze" is there):

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/2015/nofogonfl3copykv8.jpg

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2007, 04:09:25 pm »
i was wondering if you can even make a "low fog" cheat. so that instead of the extreme of those 2 fog pics u posted, it is somewhere in between like this (so u can still see much farther, but the "haze" is there):

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/2015/nofogonfl3copykv8.jpg
Glad you like my work.

I understand what you are asking for but there's just not in enough demand for this feature for me to bother with adding it.
Sorry dude.

The Illusive Man

Mr.Blonde

• Poptart
  • Booyaka
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2007, 08:42:46 pm »
I was gonna download this and check it out untill some friends on the back alley forum I was on told me the following.
When you install that TKC **** it installs spyware on your computer which sends data back to Mr I'm feeling so gay today* with your keyinformation and loads of other stuff. If i were you id Format, these guys are not just ArmA Script hackers, they are full on Computer Hackers/Programmers.
You have to know this was actually quite frightening.
Im not scared by the whole global ip and id banning they do basicly because I play from school buildings and in this student home are more then 3 wireless routers unprotected but I basicly do not want that after I choose to stop using this program that not someone is gonna use my original id to fuck things up :D cause then it will become troublesome.
--------------------------------------------------------------
This is the life you see the devil tips his hat to me.

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2007, 09:25:29 pm »
I was gonna download this and check it out untill some friends on the back alley forum I was on told me the following.
When you install that TKC **** it installs spyware on your computer which sends data back to Mr I'm feeling so gay today* with your keyinformation and loads of other stuff. If i were you id Format, these guys are not just ArmA Script hackers, they are full on Computer Hackers/Programmers.
You have to know this was actually quite frightening.
Im not scared by the whole global ip and id banning they do basicly because I play from school buildings and in this student home are more then 3 wireless routers unprotected but I basicly do not want that after I choose to stop using this program that not someone is gonna use my original id to fuck things up :D cause then it will become troublesome.
BS alert.
If you are gullible enough to believe that anti cheater crap talk, don't use it. Simple isn't it.

The Illusive Man

Mr.Blonde

• Poptart
  • Booyaka
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2007, 10:13:14 pm »
Gullible perhaps, but I have lost 2 games ids to cheat programs.
And those programs worked well untill i got message few weeks later that I was already ingame  :icon_thumbsup
But hey I looked down forum im first one with this gossip so I think its cool  :icon_cool2
This is the life you see the devil tips his hat to me.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2007, 10:38:43 pm »
If it had connected to the net, windows would've alerted you.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2007, 10:46:12 pm »
I guess you didn't you know that /userlist can show anyone your game ID and anyone with knowledge of spoofing can jot it down on paper to use it later.

The only people that are in danger of getting their ID's jacked are the loudmouthed AntiCheaters.
Sorry to hear about your loss.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 11:17:17 pm by [TKC]Wesker »

The Illusive Man