Author Topic: Silkroad Online  (Read 2741 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

hoax-ravenheckler

  • Master Heckler
  • *****
  • Posts: 2429
  • Still the same old
    • View Profile
Silkroad Online
« on: July 20, 2007, 11:47:09 pm »
After the last update of Silkroad Online (SRO) bots are gone. Everyone is happy, except the 2000 botters. And who loves botting, yes me. Although I never had a bot for this game, and I play fair on my first character and server(Aege) I'd like to screw up a new server.

So my question was, who is actually playing this game? And ofcourse, who has a working bot? Which works with the 1.102 update?
Yes I've been searching around for some bots, or autobotters, but 80% is full of virusses, and the other 20% doesn't yet work.

Let me know.

* hoax-ravenheckler

Quote
There's never time to do things right, but there's always time to do it over.

b00n

  • Insane Joker
  • ****
  • Posts: 608
  • pb,hackshield,vac sucks
    • View Profile
Re: Silkroad Online
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2007, 11:54:02 pm »
hej,
I play Silkroad Online. I play on server RedSea and i'm lvl 31 now.
With version 1.102 there are no bots. I've found onley a mod that you are naked on the server but that is detected now.
what lvl are you hoax?


hoax-ravenheckler

  • Master Heckler
  • *****
  • Posts: 2429
  • Still the same old
    • View Profile
Re: Silkroad Online
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2007, 04:31:33 am »
hej,
I play Silkroad Online. I play on server RedSea and i'm lvl 31 now.
With version 1.102 there are no bots. I've found onley a mod that you are naked on the server but that is detected now.
what lvl are you hoax?

There are still bots. I have one, its full of bugs though. When I start it I have to press F6 and then my Media Center(Win XP ME) opens. I've heared of the mod you are talking about, although its fun I don't see why I want to use it. Do you?

I'm currently level 28. I'm not playing that much though.
Wearing armor/protector and a spear. With 4 SOS Items.
Quote
There's never time to do things right, but there's always time to do it over.

Doc2

  • Online Villain
  • ***
  • Posts: 158
    • View Profile
Re: Silkroad Online
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 01:21:16 pm »
id liove to get a bot for this... i harte spending about 2 hours constatly fighting and or mining lol. takes too long and i wana be strong for the win.  :icon_devil

hoax-ravenheckler

  • Master Heckler
  • *****
  • Posts: 2429
  • Still the same old
    • View Profile
Re: Silkroad Online
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2007, 05:30:27 am »
My bot is retarted.

Which server are you playing at?
Quote
There's never time to do things right, but there's always time to do it over.

Doc2

  • Online Villain
  • ***
  • Posts: 158
    • View Profile
Re: Silkroad Online
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2007, 04:13:20 pm »
Im still in Jangan China, at a lowesh level. I cant wait for the big update though  :icon_laugh

b00n

  • Insane Joker
  • ****
  • Posts: 608
  • pb,hackshield,vac sucks
    • View Profile
Re: Silkroad Online
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2007, 02:24:23 pm »
i play on europa now...
on server redsea


[TKC]Wesker

  • ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • *
  • Posts: 2209
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
Re: Silkroad Online
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2007, 03:13:35 pm »
i play on europa now...
on server redsea
I lost my will power to carry on at this game around lvl17.
Fuck knows what server I'm at.

I remember the time when the server bugged out and gave me a double XP item that lasted a few hours.

The Illusive Man

b00n

  • Insane Joker
  • ****
  • Posts: 608
  • pb,hackshield,vac sucks
    • View Profile
Re: Silkroad Online
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2007, 07:24:10 pm »
i play on europa now...
on server redsea
I remember the time when the server bugged out and gave me a double XP item that lasted a few hours.

that's nice  :icon_laugh


b00n

  • Insane Joker
  • ****
  • Posts: 608
  • pb,hackshield,vac sucks
    • View Profile
Re: Silkroad Online
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2007, 11:18:50 pm »
hoax...
still searching for a good bot?
i got one,
i botted to lvl 68 now


hoax-ravenheckler

  • Master Heckler
  • *****
  • Posts: 2429
  • Still the same old
    • View Profile
Re: Silkroad Online
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2008, 06:02:47 pm »
hoax...
still searching for a good bot?
i got one,
i botted to lvl 68 now

hell yeah i still need one contact me please
Quote
There's never time to do things right, but there's always time to do it over.

b00n

  • Insane Joker
  • ****
  • Posts: 608
  • pb,hackshield,vac sucks
    • View Profile
Re: Silkroad Online
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2008, 03:11:49 pm »
hoax...
still searching for a good bot?
i got one,
i botted to lvl 68 now

hell yeah i still need one contact me please

there is no free bot at the moment :S
sry for late replay hoax